Who do you think will win the MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rob Low

Rotation player
314470_471676549517859_1501769606_n.jpg

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
"Let's be frank about it," he said. "When it comes to the Knicks, we're talking about one particular point in time. We're talking about the whole 'Linsanity' thing. That's when it started. That's when it started to escalate as far as people saying I was selfish."
---------------------------

Rob Low

Rotation player
They were showing Melo's stats during the Lithuania game and he's leading the team with 21 points a game and shooting 86 percent from the field and 86 percent from 3. That's the most ridiculous field goal percentage i've ever seen in my life.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
They were showing Melo's stats during the Lithuania game and he's leading the team with 21 points a game and shooting 86 percent from the field and 86 percent from 3. That's the most ridiculous field goal percentage i've ever seen in my life.

Wholy crap!!! 86%!?!?!?!? That's complete ridiculousness!

I wanna see this melo on the knicks! MVP and 2013 NBA Championships :beer:

Let's go MELO!!!:gony:

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Ha, the point guard, the guy was a little over exuberent throughout the game. I guess we won't be able to take any retribution without a followup match very unlikely.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Why I Believe In Carmelo Anthony And The Knicks

I think he's showing signs of maturity and this pressure to be less selfish is pushing him towards better things.

And I am showing signs of maturity because now, I only see the good in life, I will not spend time on negativity.

Maybe I never got over the butt hurt from losing Gallinari and MDA, because it was a fun style to watch. But I think Melo is fun to watch in his own way and I am excited about next season.

No longer will I be a thorn in the side of this community, but a brother instead.

obm

CA7

Scoring Champ
You are so ****in reppppppppppped

But this is the 2nd person to say something like this.....side over on bleacher report said the same **** last night

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I read this several times but its still difficult for me to follow what he meant
CP3 hit him earlier in the game and the refs didnt call anything so instead of hitting CP3 he hit Melo...lol

So he wont apologize til CP3 does

orangeblobman

Rotation player
You are so ****in reppppppppppped

But this is the 2nd person to say something like this.....side over on bleacher report said the same **** last night

Haha thanks man!

I don't know side over but it's good to see more people getting behind our team.

Sometimes a man will have these moments where he suddenly sees things in a different light.

I think Melo has it in him to pull through this and come out a stronger leader. He seems like he genuinely wants to do good but he hasn't fully figured out how to do it. Coming off Olympics and being around all the Winners, plus you add Kidd and Camby and you gotta realize that Kidd and Tyson together can only make their individual leadership even stronger because they are in combination, boosting each other; I don't see how this can fail to rub on Melo and the rest of the team.

LOL