Post one thing you're looking forward to this Knicks season.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
First off, im not crying. Im just mad Lin went behind our back and got another offer sheet from the Rockets, that's piss poor.

Finish-in-the-Lane-with-New-York-Knick-Iman-Shumpert.jpg

For me, im really looking forward to Jeremy Lin being stuck on 21 Shump Street! Im sure he will lock him up and give him special treatment.

P.S.
Im also very excited to see Camby & Thomas back in The Garden further restoring that great defense that defined our 90s Knicks.

ACHlLLES

Rookie
That's how its supposed to work. Knicks were supposed to match it though.

Any who, I look forward for shumps defense and dunks.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Watching a complete and organized team on both sides of the ball. Simple as that... no need to get into names. Everyone has a lot of work ahead of them but playing the game the right way makes it easy. Just gotta stay healthy.

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
-Seeing what kind of shape Felton is in at the start of the season

-The return of the Camby man

-seeing what a Full training camp does for Amare and Melo

-Seeing if Amare will actually use his post moves that he's suppose to be working on this off-season

-How effective will Jason Kidd be for us

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
More like a prediction:

When /if the Knicks have a bad game early on in the season listening to those happy ass snarky fools in the garden chant ... WE WANT LIN!!

I love NY but the fans at the game kill me sometimes.
Melo goes for 40pts..down 1 with 45 secs. left. Melo's on the line then the fans decide to chant Meeelllooooo or MVP! MVP! During his freethrows.

DUMB!!

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
The hate Carmelo Anthony will get for not signing Lin as the combo of being the owner of the New York Knicks and the GM

CoolClyde

i'm looking forward to the 2012-13 Raymond Felton Player Performance and News Thread!

and even more stickies in the KO forum, they're sticky!

Paul1355

All Star
Looking forward to seeing a steady team that is not in flux. Kidd and camby bring stability for the two most important positions. We have a deeper bench and players with tenacity.

Looking forward to mike woodson having a full training camp with our team. And hoping felton loses weight and returns to his old self.

Nyk are still better than the nets

WeReady

Benchwarmer
-what kind of shape will raymond felton be in

-will they have set plays for novak, like running him off screens instead of sitting in the corner

-how will the amare-carmelo dynamic work after full training camp (use of 2-man game)

-making it out the first round in over a decade if we even get to the playoffs

-praying jr bricks doesn't go 1-20 for two weeks straight

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Im looking forward to seeing Stat and Melo.

I think Melo is going to beast it this year. I dont know what to expect from Stat, I just no theres no more excuses.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Come on guys, let's give Felton a bit of credit. I know his conditioning is a legit concern, but consider this.

He didn't want to be in Portland at all and was bashed from the get-go there. He is still meant to be a professional yes but let's give him another shot.

Woodson will demand he gets into shape and I have no doubt he will be looking to impress back in New York as this is where he wants to be. I'm very happy with the fact that he is genuinely excited to be back.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Woodson will likely be with Felton the rest of the summer

The relationship between Coach and Point Guard is important. Woodson obviously sees something he like in Raymond and will get the best out of him, STAT, Melo, JR and everyone else

I cant wait til Felton is going for 15 and 8 while we're playing +.600 ball and going hamm on the competition

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Come on guys, let's give Felton a bit of credit. I know his conditioning is a legit concern, but consider this.

He didn't want to be in Portland at all and was bashed from the get-go there. He is still meant to be a professional yes but let's give him another shot.

Woodson will demand he gets into shape and I have no doubt he will be looking to impress back in New York as this is where he wants to be. I'm very happy with the fact that he is genuinely excited to be back.

Why was he bashed from the get-go?

Because he was overweight. He came into camp looking like the second coming of Eddy Curry.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Carmelo to finally be the player we brought him here to be. He has shown flashes of what he has been capable of but ever since then something weird has been going on

When he first came here our team was gutted and had no one of value but him stat and billups.

The next season we came in completely unprepared, stat didn't show up, Melo had injury issues, we still had D'Antoni as coach.. And a whole bunch of other nonsense.

But next season I think he will be a top tier player. Stat doesn't need to be amazing, just better than last season. Our guard situation still isn't great but it is ALOT better than what it was at the beginning of last season. As much as I don't like felton he is better than Douglas.

Uncle Robo

Benchwarmer
Looking forward to lower ticket prices now that Linsanity has left the building.
No more $100 per ticket for 400 Level just to watch non-contending teams in the Garden.

Talking about stubhub and secondary market prices of course, season tickets are set and don't fluctuate.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Why was he bashed from the get-go?

Because he was overweight. He came into camp looking like the second coming of Eddy Curry.

And im saying he will be much better conditioned this season. Woodson will demand he get in better shape, if Melo doesn't get a pass on conditioning, then neither will Felton. As previously mentioned Felton will be very motivated as he really wanted to be here.