New Uniforms On The Way??????

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
903hwj.jpg

My personal favorite but the new one could grow on me.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I like these jerseys. I mean, I still wanna see the new ones live as opposed the a video game recreation before I reach a full verdict. However, as of now, im really enjoying these reminds me of our vintage ones. Can't wait to buy one

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The Knicks will unveil their new uniforms on September 6th.

NBA2K13 released a promotional video earlier this month that features some of the changes, including the removal of black and piping on the side of the jersey and shorts.

Sources say the changes in the video game are accurate.

Via Ian Begley/ESPN

Say hello to your new knicks uniforms

2640-knicks-new-jersey.jpg

new-york-knicks-nba-2k13.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
I like them a little more but really need some more alternates, gotta get an Orange one

And what happened to these?

AAAADHjarFYAAAAAABog6Q.jpg

I still have this jersey but how about bringing them back?

p0nder

Starter
looking forward to the announcement... hoping they show the 3rd jerseys as well. I think I prefer the jerseys from the past 2 seasons to the ones shown in the video game but I will reserve judgement until i've got one in my hands.

CA7

Scoring Champ
looking forward to the announcement... hoping they show the 3rd jerseys as well. I think I prefer the jerseys from the past 2 seasons to the ones shown in the video game but I will reserve judgement until i've got one in my hands.

we never really had a 3rd jersey so thats unlikely, though I'm all for a grey or orange alternate

p0nder

Starter
all the other teams have a 3rd jersey this year to be won on homecourt during the weekends for the winter months or something. Also there's the knicks alternative jerseys for st. patricks day, the neuva york ones, etc.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
New Knicks home uni's just debuted on Kelly and Strahan show

amare-live-michael-kelly-new-knicsk.jpg

xx0Kp.jpg

Gbqen.jpg

Watch on youtube::

Last edited:

p0nder

Starter
I can't believe that strahan replaced regis...

love the rounded neck, that that the strips don't follow through under the arms. Lettering is Boss but the numbers seem smaller. over all: meh. I prefer the old ones, will look out for the blue jersey and the third jersey if it get announced tomorrow.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
all the other teams have a 3rd jersey this year to be won on homecourt during the weekends for the winter months or something. Also there's the knicks alternative jerseys for st. patricks day, the neuva york ones, etc.

Not every team has a 3rd alternate jersey. Lakers have the Sunday Whites. Dallas have a darker PDiddy styled writing alternate....in addition to a Latin Nights one. The warriors have a typical home and road, but I would not consider their celebration in Hardwood Classics as an alternate jersey, not in the realm as say the Lakers white or Suns orange or Mavs P Diddy. It's more of a celebration, like the Knicks greens. But definitely would love the Knicks in an orange alternate.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
I didn't even know Strahan replaced Regis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is his first official week. There was something floating around that he appeared on the show after his Giants Super Bowl win, he commented that he'd be replacing Regis....that was what 4 years ago?