What Are You Going to Do?

What? What are you going to do, Knicks' fans, when Feltonmania runs wild on you? He's going to wrap those 20 inch pythons around your neck and that 50 inch waistline around your heart. Take your vitamins and say your prayers, Feltonmaniacs!

Seriously though, Feltonmania, it's a thing now. I'm calling it. Get on board now or be left behind. First person who figures out how it's rascist somehow gets rep.

Dolan will always be inexcusable, but I think Grunwald deserves serious credit for getting any kind of deal done for even an average starting PG in such a short period of time to keep us from having to start the season as miserably at the point as we did last year.

I think with Felton back on board, we're going to see a noticeable bump in Amare's production early in the season.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Seriously though, Feltonmania, it's a thing now. I'm calling it. Get on board now or be left behind. First person who figures out how it's rascist somehow gets rep.

hahahaaaaaaaaa..........:peace::teeth:

Nice thread, htr10.

Good to finally see a bit of friggin' optimism out there. I agree that STAT will get a bit more of a role out of Felton's game. Felton himself will adore playing with the lob loving Chandler, too.

I said in another thread that Felton's outside shot has got to be consistent. A whole new world will open up to him and the Knicks if he's donned an outside threat by opposing coaches.

He has Kidd to back him, Prigioni there as well - I'm excited to see him play - and the world is Raymond's oyster if he prepares himself for it.

Hopefully he doesn't put deep fry it and smear it on his man teets before scoffing it..........It's too easy. :lol:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
So what are you gonna do...when Felton takes a BITE outta YOU #FATONMANIA

But i completely agree with Stat's production improving, which is another reason i like this move of bringing Felton back.. the chemistry between him and Amare is already there.

We just need Felton getting back into shape...Him working on his catching and shooting would also be a PLUS

haha, dudes have no shame in exposing themselves^^

Dolan did the right thing, finally! It's ok thou, when they realize just how great we are...all the fake fans will return (with new accounts ofcoarse).

Felton will thrive on this new knicks team, he knows Stat's game and passing it to Melo, JR, Nova on the wings and Chandler, Camby down low will show move success then passing it to Gallo,Wilson,Fields,Jefferies...

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
AyHWJXlCQAALY8h.jpg

Man he better lose some weight before the season..thats ridiculous for a professional to get tht big

New New York

Quiet Storm
AyHWJXlCQAALY8h.jpg

Man he better lose some weight before the season..thats ridiculous for a professional to get tht big

I'm scared to ask....but how recent was this photo

I know that he met w our Front Office at the start of July and I hope they saw some signs that he was either in shape or is getting there.

JujuXG

Benchwarmer
so, you'd rather have him worry about making money as opposed to winning

you're a dumbass fan
How does having lin affect winning? Are you saying Lin will make the team worst than 40 year old kidd or over weight felton?

Btw op love the thread lol

JS3

Benchwarmer
My memories from Ray with the Knicks is not that awesome,
I remember shouting on the tv: pass the godamn ball to amare!! Stop shooting it!

I really hate when pg starting to shoot from the outside, penetrate as long as you want and dish/finish by yourself.

I have high hopes from Kidd but man, if stat is not going to be there for us, it's the same team just like last year, means, Melo(my man) all the way, and that ain't gonna work

Wargames

Starter
What? What are you going to do, Knicks' fans, when Feltonmania runs wild on you? He's going to wrap two toasted buns around 4 beef patties and that will add to his 50 inch waistline around his gut. Whats a Vitamin? Feltonmaniacs!

Hey I fixed it for you....