Pablo Prigioni

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
NBA TV is advertising Team USA vs Argentina at 3:30.

Just a heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finestrg

Rotation player
Pablo looks really under control, me like

Yeah, playing under control but looks a little light on the defense, no? He's bearly trying out there defensively -- God forbid he tried to fight over one of these high screens...Thank God we have rim protectors like Tyson and Camby behind him in NY..Not sure Woody will tolerate the lack of defense he's showing here and he's more of a walk/jog it up type (which will be fine -- we'll be primarily a halfcourt team) but his court vision & passing is as good as advertised..Absolute precision. Haven't seen him shoot the ball yet...Seems content just distributing.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I think he's ballin, and is great for our 3rd PG.

He doesnt need to play Linsanely good...oops!:teeth:

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
He's made some good, replay making passes so far. Not bad watching our 3rd string PG playing in the Olympics.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Pablo is going to be solid for us as a 3rd string pg, after watching this ARG vs USA game he will be a good fit, his passing will be a big PLUS for us.

Delfino did his thing to, i'm surprised he's still a Free Agent... His shooting range would be ideal for us to bad we cant afford him.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Pablo is going to be solid for us as a 3rd string pg, after watching this ARG vs USA game he will be a good fit, his passing will be a big PLUS for us.

Delfino did his thing to, i'm surprised he's still a Free Agent... His shooting range would be ideal for us to bad we cant afford him.

Maybe Pablo can talk to him

Or if we aren't close to the luxury tax threshold we can offer him whats left of the MLE remember we aren't in the tax yet, I dont know the exact figures but Kidd took 3.1 so we'd have 1.9 left to grab a 2 Guard and would just be hard capped for the year which wont suck

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
not a bad option as your 3rd pg. he's very controlled and played well. i liked what i saw, i think PG is gonna be one of our strongest positons along with C

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
His vision and awareness are impressive. Doesn't back down and gets his hands in passing lanes.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
View attachment 202

Melo and Pablo after the game.

326760.jpg

Kiyaman

Legend
Its official.... the Knicks are a halfcourt offensive team.

Woody will like Pablo's basic format .. look for Felton to spend a lot of minutes at the SG spot .. before n after Shumps return.

Yeah, playing under control but looks a little light on the defense, no? He's bearly trying out there defensively -- God forbid he tried to fight over one of these high screens...Thank God we have rim protectors like Tyson and Camby behind him in NY..Not sure Woody will tolerate the lack of defense he's showing here and he's more of a walk/jog it up type (which will be fine -- we'll be primarily a halfcourt team) but his court vision & passing is as good as advertised..Absolute precision. Haven't seen him shoot the ball yet...Seems content just distributing.

Have to remember. International defenses are taught to switch on pick and rolls as well as drop back behind the screen and let the big man roll to the shooter. That's always been an adjustment for international players.

tiger0330

Legend
Maybe Pablo can talk to him

Or if we aren't close to the luxury tax threshold we can offer him whats left of the MLE remember we aren't in the tax yet, I dont know the exact figures but Kidd took 3.1 so we'd have 1.9 left to grab a 2 Guard and would just be hard capped for the year which wont suck
Using the full MLE would have hard capped us so we used the mini MLE on Kidd not part of the MLE. Same with the BAE, Knicks opted not to use it because it would hard cap us. Anybody walking through the door has to take the vets min from us.