Pablo Prigioni

STAT1

Starter
I like what I'm reading about this guy. Should be a solid backup for this team.

http://www.nj.com/knicks/index.ssf/2012/07/knicks_links_was_glen_grunwald.html

? Carmelo Anthony faced off against one of the Knicks newest guards, Pablo Prigioni, as Team USA beat Argentina in an exhibition on Sunday; and theKnicksblog.com's Chris Alvino gave his take: "Most importantly, Prigioni is a mistake-free style of player. I do not have a box score in front of me, but I would be surprised if he had many turnovers. He made a lot of sure passes and showed a strong handle against the NBA?s elite PGs. Given the number of turnovers that Jeremy Lin and Baron Davis committed last season, points like Kidd and Prigioni who have good ball security should be a breath of fresh air for Knick fans."

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Just watched the US Argentina game. Pablo was awesome! Steals, 3s, dimes...all in the most crucial part of the game.

One of the commentators said he was good for 80% from 3, I'm sure of it. Must be wrong.

Be exciting when he first steps on the court in O&B. Typical, crafty, hot shooting, savvy Euro PG.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Pablo almost fuqcked around and got a triple double last night. I like his game he reminds me of that guy sergio rodriguez we had a couple years back. BUT has a way better pace/presence on the court and is all around the better player.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Honestly people look at our PG situation to this year.

Lin
B-Diddy
Bibby
Dougl-ass

Felton
Kidd
Prigioni

This years is WAY better *With the exception of Lin for you a$$kissers*

STAT1

Starter
Pablo almost fuqcked around and got a triple double last night.

I like his game he reminds me of that guy sergio rodriguez we had a couple years back. BUT has a way better pace/presence on the court and is all around the better player.

Ugh, I hope he's a lot better than Sergio, that dude was a turnover waiting to happen & really had no concept of what he wanted to do with the ball while he was driving into the lane. I think this guy plays at a much different pace from what I've been reading about him & is much better at ball control.

welcometonycity

Rotation player

Ugh, I hope he's a lot better than Sergio, that dude was a turnover waiting to happen & really had no concept of what he wanted to do with the ball while he was driving into the lane. I think this guy plays at a much different pace from what I've been reading about him & is much better at ball control.

lmao i love how u posted it was a good day. +1. But yeah leme rephrase that. his "looks and body size and the way he carries himself" reminds me of Serg. Other then that his game is WAY better then Serg. He can slow it down and control the ball well and will learn even more from Kidd. Im excited for lil homie.

STAT1

Starter
I'm getting excited too. I think we really have some nice depth on this squad & plenty of veteran experience that's used to being in crunchtime playoff style basketball. I think this will benefit this team immensely when the postseason rolls around. I just really hope Shump can come back healthy & ball out like he was doing for us last year. If that happens, then I will REALLY be excited about this team.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
343q6uo.jpg

Whoever writes for Bleacherreport is a f*ckin moron

"An old dude and a fat dude" Damn thats some grade A elementary BULLSH*T

metrocard

Legend
343q6uo.jpg

Whoever writes for Bleacherreport is a f*ckin moron

"An old dude and a fat dude" Damn thats some grade A elementary BULLSH*T

Sports journalism at its worst. Whenever I see that site, I x out right away.

Pablo Prigioni is basically what Sergio Rodriguez was suppose to be.

Sergio Rodriguez is underrated IMO, just didn't get the right guidance in the NBA to tone his maturity. The skills are there, especially his passing ability. Rubio is mature for his age, Sergio never developed.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
The bleacher report is from the bleachers. In the bleachers, you say stuff like 'fat dude' and 'old dude'. That's why it's such a hardcore site.

CoolClyde

The Prigger in action

so yeah, i watched replay of USA vs Argentina, not really bothering to watch USA scoring,
just to check out the Prigger's offense, and I was impressed.

the man is very smooth, with obviously honed PG skills; pass-first,
hitting the open man, and a couple iso 3's effortlessly.

not really much to go on, but I wil go out on a limb and say:
Prigger > Bibby, and that's an improvement