Knicks sign Ronnie Brewer

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I dont understand the Chicago Bulls not resigning SG-Ronnie Brewer $4M qualifying offer.
I can't figure out WTF their FO's doing...
CHI acquisitions:
- Marquis Teague (draft)
- Kirk Hinrich
- Nazr Mohammed
- Marco Belinelli
- Vladimir Radmanovic

CHI losses:
- Omer Asik
- John Lucas III
- Ronnie Brewer
- CJ Watson
- Kyle Korver

They let walk some really valuable role players (especially Brewer and Watson) and replaced them with average and below average bench warmers (except Hinrich). It looks like their plan is to tank and rebuild through draft. They don't even have any trade assets (unless they're willing to get rid of Rose/Deng/Booz/Noah).

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
CHI acquisitions:
- Marquis Teague (draft)
- Kirk Hinrich
- Nazr Mohammed
- Marco Belinelli
- Vladimir Radmanovic

CHI losses:
- Omer Asik
- John Lucas III
- Ronnie Brewer
- CJ Watson
- Kyle Korver

They let walk some really valuable role players (especially Brewer and Watson) and replaced them with average and below average bench warmers (except Hinrich). It looks like their plan is to tank and rebuild through draft. They don't even have any trade assets (unless they're willing to get rid of Rose/Deng/Booz/Noah).
I don't think their tanking just yet, but i agree they did lose alot of Key players they basically lost their bench Mob and downgraded big time but i like the addition of belinelli but he's not as good of a shooter as korver is.

The bulls defense will be nothing like it was last season i don't even see them as that much of a deep team anymore, i'm sure they'll still make the playoffs though

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
CHI acquisitions:
- Marquis Teague (draft)
- Kirk Hinrich
- Nazr Mohammed
- Marco Belinelli
- Vladimir Radmanovic

CHI losses:
- Omer Asik
- John Lucas III
- Ronnie Brewer
- CJ Watson
- Kyle Korver

Chicago Bulls had a 50-16 record in a mountain climbing schedual without their MVP player.... they ended the season with a 13-man keeper roster.

Forrest17

Rotation player
I love the Brewer pick up. I hope he starts. I think he will produce much better offensively here than he did in Chicago and put up similar numbers to what he did in Utah when he was a starter. Tom Thibodeau is a great coach, but honestly he is an anti-D'Antoni. It is not easy to succeed offensively in his system.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
CHI acquisitions:
- Marquis Teague (draft)
- Kirk Hinrich
- Nazr Mohammed
- Marco Belinelli
- Vladimir Radmanovic

CHI losses:
- Omer Asik
- John Lucas III
- Ronnie Brewer
- CJ Watson
- Kyle Korver

They don't sign Hinrich, if they're tanking. You go pennies on the dollar for young players on their last lifeline....a Gerald Green, a Shawne Williams, a John Lucas.

I love the Brewer pick up. I hope he starts. I think he will produce much better offensively here than he did in Chicago and put up similar numbers to what he did in Utah when he was a starter. Tom Thibodeau is a great coach, but honestly he is an anti-D'Antoni. It is not easy to succeed offensively in his system.
Woodson aint exactly an offensive mastermind either..