Who do you want the Knicks FO to sign to complete the roster?

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Idk guys from the 3pt line in we are pretty crowded. We need more consistant 3pt threats. Who's available?

I like Williams but like others said idk if he'd come for such spotty minutes. Why not bring back Bibby who toward the end of last season was finding his shot again? We have other guys to play D and do everything else...

Plus Woodson and Bibby have history and trust in each other. He would pretty much just play off ball and I'm sure Kidd could find him ez with all the other threats on the floor.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Idk guys from the 3pt line in we are pretty crowded. We need more consistant 3pt threats. Who's available?

I like Williams but like others said idk if he'd come for such spotty minutes. Why not bring back Bibby who toward the end of last season was finding his shot again? We have other guys to play D and do everything else...

Plus Woodson and Bibby have history and trust in each other. He would pretty much just play off ball and I'm sure Kidd could find him ez with all the other threats on the floor.
Felton
Kidd
Prigioni
Bibby.

no. lol

melo-cmon-son.gif

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
K-Mart or bust

Felton,Kidd,Melo,Jr,Camby,Thomas all have the ability to convince K-Mart to sign at least one person better be in his ear + Turiaf just signed with the Clippers, there aren't many contenders left that NEED a PF and can offer Martin decent playing time... i have a feeling he's going to either the Nets or Knicks unless he wants more than Vet min but at this point in his career who chucking up big money for K-mart, not many teams have MLE to offer either the FA market is drying up.

CoolClyde

if KMart comes to NYK, imagine this:

Shump
Brewer
KMart
Camby
Chandler

not sure if this lineup ever WOULD be on the floor at one time,
but the thought just rattles the mind...

could there ever be a better defensive 5?
icon_flickoff.gif

CA7

Scoring Champ

Shump
Brewer
KMart
Camby
Chandler

icon_flickoff.gif

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
K-Mart or bust

Felton,Kidd,Melo,Jr,Camby,Thomas all have the ability to convince K-Mart to sign at least one person better be in his ear + Turiaf just signed with the Clippers, there aren't many contenders left that NEED a PF and can offer Martin decent playing time... i have a feeling he's going to either the Nets or Knicks unless he wants more than Vet min but at this point in his career who chucking up big money for K-mart, not many teams have MLE to offer either the FA market is drying up.

You also said kidd or bust haha. Seriously though, we would be the icing on the cake to this offseason. A second unit of:
Kidd
JR
Novak
Martin
Camby
Is great defensively and well spaced and offensively balanced. Would definitely not lose leads and beat most of the other second units out there.

Copeland, White and Thomas can all play garbage minutes.

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
K-Mart must be shoppin for more dough. He's gettin up there in age as well. The FO has like 20 of his ex team-mates to vouch for him and recruit him. If he had shown to be a good teammate to these guys in the past, he'll be here.
...But if not..
I think our perfect fit would be an enrgy player to take the charges, clean up the glass on rebs. and putbacks, and hit the occasional 15 ftr. If Lou Amundson had a lil jumper that's who'd I'd be lookin at. (Gotta like his enerygy off the bench though.)
We Should get Ivan Johnson from the Hawks. Energy on the glass, nice lil jumper. He can be the young slightly more athletic version of Kurt Thomas mentored by ..Kurt Thomas.
My list in order:

Ivan Johnson
K-Mart
Lou Amundson
Dominic Mcguire from Golden state.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
You also said kidd or bust haha. Seriously though, we would be the icing on the cake to this offseason. A second unit of:
Kidd
JR
Novak
Martin
Camby
Is great defensively and well spaced and offensively balanced. Would definitely not lose leads and beat most of the other second units out there.

lol alright alright, but this ones really a bust well at least to me it is, K-mart played with a good portion of the players currently on our roster its like the perfect spot for him he got his buddies Melo, Jr, Camby and Kidd + he's played with Felton to and ontop of that we can offer him decent playing time off the bench and he has that New York toughness in him its the perfect fit lol can you imagine that.. Camby and k-Mart off the bench holding the fort down and Chandler can be as aggressive as he wants because he knows the backup can cover him up it's a no brainer.

I know K-Mart is all about the Benjamins but i mean at this point in his career chasing the ring should be on his mind

url

Can't believe this dude hasn't been signed yet. Knicks really need somebody with NBA finals experience. I think he could really be a mentor for Carmelo Anthony and our younger players.

elcol

Rotation player

Shump
Brewer
KMart
Camby
Chandler

icon_flickoff.gif

Just thinking of that makes me want the d....

No homo

tiger0330

Legend
KMart for the vets min would be another value deal. Jorts will probably be waived by Houston any interest in getting him back.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
Kidd
JR
Novak
Martin
Camby

Lol I think our 2nd unit would be better then some lottery teams starting 5.
(toronto, Charlotte)