Who do you want the Knicks FO to sign to complete the roster?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Kenyon Martin or Shawne Williams. Would like to see Shawne's perimeter threat in the 2nd unit, for sure. A tandem of K Mart and Camby defensively off the bench would scare the sh!t out of a lot of opponents.

Whomever it is, I want a PF to back STAT that will bring a combo of O and D, so preferably Shawne Williams. We're gonna need someone reliable to score when the opportunity presents itself.

Some interior offense in the post for our 2nd unit would be nice, but I'm not sure as to who's available out there.

CoolClyde

looking at this lineup, seems Knicks need a PF.

Feltip/Kiddo/Prigger
Brewski/Swish/S-hump
Melto/Nova/Copland/Whitey
STATue/KurThomas
TyChan/Gumby

Hence, Canyon Martin (for D) or Extra E (for O) would fit fine

As teams can only have 12 active players at any given time,
inactive players will be S-hump, Copland, Whitey or KurThomas,
and/or whoever fills out position 15

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Yo lets drop James White, he's a straight up clown, cant shoot AT ALL
Thats two spots, the perfect two to fill it.
23jsdqr.jpg

-iversonnyk.jpg

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Anyone else feel that if we don't sign KMart it will be kind of a let down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I wouldn't say let down, it'd be great gettin him.
I love this offseason.

If we dont get him I'd probably say, you better get someone as good.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Not a let down of an off season, just a let down of the last roster spot. We all want KMart, so I'm saying it would feel like a shot in the gut if we don't get him.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Kmart would be my first choice. Barnes is an interesting get as he can defend both the 3-4 spots. What about Birdman, he's a free agent as well, gives the Knicks great length.

Paul1355

All Star
We currently have only one roster spot left. Who do you think we should sign? Kenyon Martin is still available, I wouldn't mind signing K-Mart to beef up our front-court.

112751904_display_image.jpg

Martin for vet min is prob best option right now since he is better than Kurt Thomas.

I am all for adding another PG. Can't have enough distributors, especially when 2 of them are 35 and older.

One thing I learned from last season is we need atleast two point guards healthy at all times or else we will lose.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Kmart would be my first choice. Barnes is an interesting get as he can defend both the 3-4 spots. What about Birdman, he's a free agent as well, gives the Knicks great length.

Although i like birman and would want him in my team, I think williams is better fit for us. Another 3 point shooter is a plus. I believe Kmart wants to be a starter still so probably wouldn't come here for the 15th spot. I liked Williams and like to see him hitting those corner 3s for us again

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
Camby: check
Kidd: check
Felton: check
Thomas: eh...check
Lin: :( but oh well
Brewer: check!

Just hope JR/Novak are consistent outside shooters and we have ourselves a team my friends.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I think the addition of Kmart to the bench backing up stat easily puts us in the Miami heat class. Meaning perennial contenders. That would solidify our.front court and defensive tenacity over a 48 minute grind. no more easy baskets, no more put back, no more offensive rebounds. We'd be tough. Get it dome grunnie

I am with the majority here. K-Mart or Shawne Williams would be solid additions. I think Martin is the safer choice tho. After signing with the Clippers last year he immediately contributed off the bench and you know exactly what he brings to the table. If you are getting the Shawne Williams of two years ago then I'm all for it. But coming off injury and erratic play, that is no guarantee.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Although i like birman and would want him in my team, I think williams is better fit for us. Another 3 point shooter is a plus. I believe Kmart wants to be a starter still so probably wouldn't come here for the 15th spot. I liked Williams and like to see him hitting those corner 3s for us again

He's not coming for the 15th spot in the rotation.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
I agree, what I'm saying he may be the 15th or 14th signing, but that doesn't mean that's where he will be in the rotation.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
ain't that common sense? man, some posts just don't need to be dignified with a response... smh

Not really, what he wrote and what I said were completely different. I was responding to a post that sounded incorrect.