We opening the season in BK sons

Wargames

Starter
It's a good match up, I expect it to be playoff intensity. With all that said, I'm just happy the Knicks have a training camp prior to the game to work on defense, etc.

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
Damn now this is gonna be official, I can't wait. Bring it on, I see all our players playing with an added fire(as will Brooklyn) and that should propel us. Melo will be on a roll to start and stat will be stat again. We got this

I hear the next night we win in the garden vs the heat. Lets go!!!!!!!!

You made a typo. I got your back though.

CA7

Scoring Champ
On top of that both teams debuting new uniforms, new identities and looking to not only take over New York but the entire league

Also crazy 8's gets that game thread its only right

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
NBA New York Knicks ‏@nyknicks
.@nyknicks open season @ Brooklyn on Nov. 1 & home opener vs. MIA on FRI, Nov. 2. #Knicks @ HOU on Nov. 23, vs. HOU on Dec. 17

They won't even sell me tickets to this game yet (which is understandable). I was told by a rept that they're not selling single game tixs until around Sept. They're more concern with season tickets right now...surprisingly many of them already sold.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
This shyt gon' be epic!

nets:machinegun:

Dude, missed your posts but main reason I'm replying... your location is the greatest thing I've ever seen perhaps, let me know if it's a dry arid climate or if its wet, I'd love to visit someday even if the trip only lasted me a few minutes

KingCharles34

All Star
I get a little stiff just thinkin about this game
noah.png