Rough road ahead

newmove

Rotation player
knickslede11022004.jpg

November 2, 2004 -- The Knicks begin the 2004-05 season tomorrow night in Minnesota, kicking off a grueling early schedule that will be a little like learning to swim in the deep end of the pool. Five of their first eight games will be on the road, where they have not played well in the past, and against some of the elite powers in the NBA universe.

"They're anxious," coach Lenny Wilkens said of his team.
>>>

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
I dont care what the newspapers say. The Knicks are as good as any of those teams. The only thing they lack is a dominate center. I feel that the Knicks would really have a shot at the NBA Eastern Conference Finals if they find themselves a good center, before the trade deadline.

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
Black sneakers eh? I have a feeling we'll fare alright or better than expected during the tough first stretch tough.

newmove

Rotation player
JaDaMeL05 said:
I feel that the Knicks would really have a shot at the NBA Eastern Conference Finals if they find themselves a good center, before the trade deadline.
We can advance staright to the FINALS if we get a decent center. I trully believe we can get to the EC finals this year with our current roster.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
From what I saw Detroit do to Houston last night, we still aren't ready to beat them. They will still murder us....and we still have to get past the Pacers also before thinking about Conference finals. Its not as easy as it sounds...but I guess its nothing wrong with dreaming. We got a better chance if the pacers and detroit meet each other early in the playoffs and eliminate either/or than we only have to deal against one of them...who knows anything can happen.