Like Button

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
How about adding a LIKE button similar to Facebook, Espn Comments, Youtube etc etc

There are times where i want to give out rep, but i cant because iv'e given out to much within 24 hours or i cant Rep someone because i recently repped them. So can we keep the REP button, but also add a LIKE button where as in if we see some posts we approve of we can just click the LIKE button as a substitute until we can give out more rep.

I feel a LIKE button would be a great addition to the site & alot of members would put use to it :2cents:

facebook_like_button_big.jpg

Last edited:

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
How about adding a LIKE button similar to Facebook and Espn Comments.

There are times where i want to give out rep, but i cant because iv'e given out to much within 24 hours or i cant Rep someone because i recently repped them. So can we keep the REP button, but also add a LIKE button where as in if we see some posts we approve of we can just click the LIKE button as a substitute until we can give out more rep.

I feel a LIKE button would be a great addition to the site. :2cents:

facebook_like_button_big.jpg

Likes this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's a feature in the new software version. We're working on a new design for the upgrade wich is SO SO SLICK and by the start of the preseason i hope it will go live!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I think it's a feature in the new software version. We're working on a new design for the upgrade wich is SO SO SLICK and by the start of the preseason i hope it will go live!
Great News cant wait to see the new upgrade.

tumblr_m7y72pQHhF1r6p48c.gif

&

Thanks for the name change