Lakers get Dwight Howard in a four-team deal

Forrest17

Rotation player
Why did the magic agree to this? This isn't even as good for them as the deal the nets were giving. Wtf?

Also the thunder are stupid. They had their guns loaded to get Dwight.. Perkins, Harden, and draft picks and they would have been 20 times better for them than this deal..

Miami - Lakers Finals next season.

Both teams look like they're head and shoulders above the rest, but let's wait and see whether the trade does even go through or not. (Remember Chris Paul and the Lakers) :teeth:

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Ppl sounding real scared right now. I still have faith in my warriors and I still think we will shock a lot of ppl. Reading articles we are so underrated because of the whole Lin situation but I think we are big enough to battle any of these teams to the end. Before I was locked into getting 1 more shooter but after this give me another feisty big.

**** the Heat and **** the Lakers.

:gony:

CoolClyde

motherf*cking Chris Duhound going to Lakers in DwightHo deal?
first Eddy Curry, now Duhound?!?! how do ex-Knick scrubs get into these situations?
of course, LA ain't won yet...

who knows, DwightHo and StevoNash may be hanging out with back problems all years. whatever.

can't believe Philly got Bynum. but then again, his knees might implode...

IF this all goes down... the magic look like they should've taken Nyets deal.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Ppl sounding real scared right now. I still have faith in my warriors and I still think we will shock a lot of ppl. Reading articles we are so underrated because of the whole Lin situation but I think we are big enough to battle any of these teams to the end. Before I was locked into getting 1 more shooter but after this give me another feisty big.

**** the Heat and **** the Lakers.

:gony:

MSGhobo247 you are one of my favorite posters to read on this site ( :kissass: ) you took the words right out of my mouth. Birdman . Kmart , or a Jeff Foster type and we are good.

Chris D League Smith see ya homey.

**** :superman:

Hayato

Benchwarmer
im happy about this move mainly because it doesnt make every old star want to go to miami to win. they have 2 options now. and also the lakers will be a serious threat to take out the berated heat

diddy_nyc

Rookie
This trade is very bad for Orlando considering the offer that was presented by the Nets. They get absolutely nobody special in this deal. If they're thinking they can rebuild without a star and tons of cap space, they are wrong.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Biased Trash Media.
Some of them are already jumping on the 76ers bandwagon and saying it's likely a miami/philly ECF. Still think our depth is much better than there's. Besides if the Knick's had Philly's roster it would be:
"Lol Knicks traded for an undisciplined, immature player"

"Trading for a player who might not even re-sign"

"Terrible fit next to Hawes, who now has to play out of position at the 4"

"Still don't have much of a bench"

"Unproven as a first option"
-
Getting pretty over this lopsided treatment I guess, our day will come.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
philly in the ECF? -______-

to their credit; they made noise last year. sub out iggy and throw in dorell wright, thad young, and bynum at center.... ill stop. i dont wanna convince myself that they can make it deeper than us again

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
That is enormous.

Absolutely zero respect for Howard considering the way he's handled all this. The Dwightmare whines, manipulates and wrecks a franchise because he sees himself as worthy of doing so.

A lot of crew maligned LeBron for 'the decision', but what Howard did to Orlando outweighs that 100 fold.

Bynum to the 6'ers isn't good for us, but the loss of Iguodala is enormous. The dude is a defensive, fast breaking wrecking ball.

We outclass them still by a fair margin.

Lakers V Thunder is a game to watch, unquestionably.

I question just how much superstar juice Kobe has left in him, but he'll get a big helper out of Howard and Nash to cloak his decline.

Damn. Look what the cHeat have done to the league.

iJoe

Rotation player
Looks like Dwight really is Shaq junior. He doesn't want to be compared to him, yet follows in his footsteps like a puppy.

I really don't like this NBA.... A few super teams and the others just tank their teams for high draft picks or just wait years for cap space and a chance to make their own stacked team....

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Nash
Kobe
Metta
Gasol
Dwight

How exactly do you defend this team, The West just got a DOUCHE monster in Dwight Howard that they'll have to deal with.

Gasol can get away with being SOFT when you have a DWIGHT HOWARD next to you in the paint.

Dont we play the Lakers on Christmas :lol: that bastard Stern knew Dwight to the Lakers was going to happen all along

This is right on.

There is absolutely no way to guard that 5.

If they'd of had to give up Gasol I'd still call them a contender.

The Lakeshow will get out to early leads and blow a lot of teams out next season. They can win over 65 games barring injury.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
This is right on.

There is absolutely no way to guard that 5.

If they'd of had to give up Gasol I'd still call them a contender.

The Lakeshow will get out to early leads and blow a lot of teams out next season. They can win over 65 games barring injury.

i feel we match up better against LA than we do miami or even okc. felton vs nash, brewer/shump vs kobe, melo vs artest, amare/camby vs pau, and chandler vs dwight

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
We are still a better team then Philly with Bynum. He can't keep himself on the court and he is almost as much of a head case as Howard.:2cents:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
motherf*cking Chris Duhound going to Lakers in DwightHo deal?
first Eddy Curry, now Duhound?!?! how do ex-Knick scrubs get into these situations?
of course, LA ain't won yet...

who knows, DwightHo and StevoNash may be hanging out with back problems all years. whatever.

can't believe Philly got Bynum. but then again, his knees might implode...

IF this all goes down... the magic look like they should've taken Nyets deal.

I think Nets had the better offer. Magic got three picks but they're all from decent teams.

SMfh.

Agreed the Magic had better deals to choose from

Nets & Rockets both put together way better deals, even the Rockets WORSE deal was better than what the Magic got in this Current deal, i just don't understand the Magic... at least they moved Howard out of the East i applaud them for that
:)