Lakers get Dwight Howard in a four-team deal

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Agreed the Magic had better deals to choose from

Nets & Rockets both put together way better deals, even the Rockets WORSE deal was better than what the Magic got in this Current deal, i just don't understand the Magic... at least they moved Howard out of the East i applaud them for that
:)
There's some major bullsh!t going on here.

The Magic got royally f*cked but they did it to themselves when they could have taken a way better deal from the Nets.

Even the Thunders *myth* offer of Harden Perkins and a 1st is lightyears ahead of this sh!t.

Something is not right,Stern is behind this and I know he's setting the fix for Miami vs LA.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
There's some major bullsh!t going on here.

The Magic got royally f*cked but they did it to themselves when they could have taken a way better deal from the Nets.

Even the Thunders *myth* offer of Harden Perkins and a 1st is lightyears ahead of this sh!t.

Something is not right,Stern is behind this and I know he's setting the fix for Miami vs LA.
:lol: Maybe Stern promised the MAGIC the Number One Draft Pick if they tank hard enough

tumblr_lvyvvvnrR81qcmflho1_500.jpg

Last edited:

WeReady

Benchwarmer
SHUT IT DOWN EVERYONE GO HOOOOOMMMEEEE!!!!

LAKERS/MIAMI FINAL BOOK IT ITS OVER FOR THE LEAGUE:barf:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Legion Sports ‏@MySportsLegion

Magic get Afflalo, Harrington, Josh McRoberts, Eyenga, Vucevic, Moe Harkless, three 1st rd & two 2nd rd picks for the best center in NBA

^^^^ officially what the Magic received for the best center in the NBA :rofl:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Can't believe ORL accepted this deal. It gives them nothing to work with now and probably not in the future. They got 3 first round picks that will most likely be low AND if for some reason they aren't, they're PROTECTED. SMMFH

They traded D12 like he was just a good player. To not get Bynum and the picks was stupid on their part.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Reminds me of La Liga, where you have Real and Barca and then everyone else.

Tell me again why they blocked the Paul trade last year but allowed this to go down?

Stern has no control over this trade, as long as it falls under CBA guidelines. Stern was the Hornets owner at the time of the Paul deal. It's the Pau Gasol deal all over again.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Stern has no control over this trade, as long as it falls under CBA guidelines. Stern was the Hornets owner at the time of the Paul deal. It's the Pau Gasol deal all over again.

In retrospect the Pau Gasol deal was a good trade for the grizzlies.

Marc Gasol > Pau Gasol.

and also.. Random question, but does anyone know what years these pics are for? Because I remmember the nets picks being something ridiculous like 2013, 2015, and 2017

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
In retrospect the Pau Gasol deal was a good trade for the grizzlies.

Marc Gasol > Pau Gasol.

and also.. Random question, but does anyone know what years these pics are for? Because I remmember the nets picks being something ridiculous like 2013, 2015, and 2017

True, thus no Jerry West conspiracy in recent seasons. Who knows Moe Harkless goes to the Lakers in 4 years to replace Kobe.

Orlando gets Protected picks:

Denver (or NY) 2014
Philly 2015
Lakers 2017

CoolClyde

True, thus no Jerry West conspiracy in recent seasons. Who knows Moe Harkless goes to the Lakers in 4 years to replace Kobe.

Orlando gets Protected picks:

Denver (or NY) 2014
Philly 2015
Lakers 2017

someone please tell me how a NY first round pick got included in this deal?

is this James Dolan's "giving it all away for one player" deal for Melo still lingering?

wtf is wrong with the Knicks F.O.? will this madness never stop?

oh yeah, James Dolan... f*cking a$$hole!

iSaYughh

Starter
Very impressive.

Looks like NBA got whiff of the rape Lakeshow was about to put on, and turned this deal into a gangbang.

Everybody made out like bandits, with LA at the clear top.

I don't know how much better this makes Philly, but potentially much better. It's the player they needed, and Iggy is pretty beastly, but his skill set is rather replicable from where the 76 roster is deepest.

Nuggets will be even more fun to watch, and definitely got better, too. They aren't contenders, but will be interesting to see what happens to them over next few years between player development and what other tricks their stud GM has up his sleeve.

This also illustrates the core problems with the NYK which I have been saying for quite some time, but prolly don't say enough:

in this NBA, when you have teams making deals for Howard and giving up what they gave up....juxtaposed with what we give up for someone like Melo,

And when you are paying guys like Amare, the same thing you are paying guys like Howard (and co.)

you are not in a good place. at all.

Period.

This is the sad, underlying (and not so underlying) reality of our franchise, that manifests itself from James Dolan in a myriad of ways.

Nuggets will be even more fun to watch, and definitely got better, too. They aren't contenders, but will be interesting to see what happens to them over next few years between player development and what other tricks their stud GM has up his sleeve.
I agree. Before we go signing anymore players or trading for anybody else we should steal the Nuggets GM. He has made one good decision after another and kept financial flexibility. I want that type of thinking at the top for my Knickerbockers!

CoolClyde

I agree. Before we go signing anymore players or trading for anybody else we should steal the Nuggets GM. He has made one good decision after another and kept financial flexibility. I want that type of thinking at the top for my Knickerbockers!

as long as James Dolan is owner of NY Knicks, it doesn't matter who the GM is.
Dolan's meddlesome, ignorant business sense will ultimately overrule anything and everything. one of the biggest shames in the history of sports ownership that Knick fans have had to endure for a dozen years. i pity the fool.

as long as James Dolan is owner of NY Knicks, it doesn't matter who the GM is.
Dolan's meddlesome, ignorant business sense will ultimately overrule anything and everything. one of the biggest shames in the history of sports ownership that Knick fans have had to endure for a dozen years. i pity the fool.

(Sigh). It's been a long week. Can't you let me believe for a few hours?!?
:blah:

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
I don't understand the Dolan bashing, he's never going to sell the franchise. It's a waste of time IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimkcchief88

All Star
I figured it was only a matter of time for Dwight to end up with the Lakers after the NBA blocked the trade to the Rockets. Stern is so typical. Gotta have an excuse to show the Lakers EVERY SUNDAY as the second game of the doubleheader. Don't throw in the towel just yet tho folks. I think our frontline will be able to match-up with any team out there. Bynum to Philly doesn't concern me much because he is a sometime player. I feel sorry for Doug Collins for sure. Philly gives up thier best player for Bynum??? See this is why I quit messing with Philly two decades ago and became a KNICKS fan because they do dumb stuff. KNICKS/LAKERS/MIAMI will be must-see TV this season for sure.