Sig Thread

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Evening/morning, gentlemen.

Just throwing poo around, but there was, long, long ago, a thread which was created by a poster - Akamu, I think his name was - dedicated to sigs for other users. He could create them, look them up, and so forth, and posters could even request certain desirable styles. It was sweet!

Is anyone here a sig guru? I've seen on the only Knick site that rivals KO (I think it's sh*t), PSD Knicks Forum, that they have a poster dedicated to creating sigs, and they're awesome! Disclaimer: that site is sh*t. You may not join under threat of water boarding.

F*ck that crew having anything better than the fine gentry on KnicksOnline.com :lol:

Any takers?

Any suggestions?

Any links to gifs and so on?

Who's gonna be the sig sensei?

p0nder

Starter
I don't know who does that sort of thing but I would LOVE a sig. I've been here for years and still don't have one. Would love one with Ewing, LJ, Amar'e, and/or Melo. Hook a fella up!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
lol no way bro im terrible at creating sigs, the most i can do is probably pimp out a NON moving signature for you that's already made.

I'm a expert at finding different signatures, i'm not a good creator though, i can post some i find in this thread as options to choose from.

I could of swore we had some someone who was willing to create sigs for us during the previous season or was that a Youtube creator guy?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
If anyone should be the sig guru, I think it should be Dzwonnson or NYK_Reloaded.

I need a Mobb Deep 2.0 sig!
Well, speaking from experience I can tell you the best signature is the one you made yourself. There are dozens of Photoshop tutorials around the internet and it doesn't require any unique skill set to master the basics.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Well, speaking from experience I can tell you the best signature is the one you made yourself. There are dozens of Photoshop tutorials around the internet and it doesn't require any unique skill set to master the basics.

Well, here's my first crack at it. lol

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Was it Sons of Thunder, the one who made my sig?
I have no idea bro, i can't remember the guys user name at all but that sounds pretty familiar it may have been him, does he log on anymore?

Well, here's my first crack at it. lol
I dig it :thumbsup: very unique

here's one i stole from some other Knicks site and re-created :)

ORGINIAL (NOT MINES)

480607_338899852863747_1888762116_n.jpg

RE-CREATED (MY TWEAKS)

527100_338899406197125_1867979491_n.jpg

you can try these websites to help you with you editing i use them their helpful

http://www.befunky.com/ <--- this has alot of editing options for photos i did that melo one with this site

http://fotoflexer.com/ <-- this is good with making collages & editing photos

Last edited:

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I have no idea bro, i can't remember the guys user name at all but that sounds pretty familiar it may have been him, does he log on anymore?

I dig it :thumbsup: very unique

here's one i stole from some other Knicks site and re-created :)

ORGINIAL (NOT MINES)

480607_338899852863747_1888762116_n.jpg

RE-CREATED (MINES)

527100_338899406197125_1867979491_n.jpg

you can try these websites to help you with you editing i use them their helpful

http://www.befunky.com/ <--- this has alot of editing options for photos i did that melo one with this site

http://fotoflexer.com/ <-- this is good with making collages & editing photos

Thanks homie. I like what you did there! Time to hone our sig creation skills. lol

Thanks for the site references. :beer:

NYk_Reloaded718

&#9733;KNICKS-TAPE&#9733;
I Made this for #Melo Mafia, It's pretty similar to the one NY17 made his looks more OG BOSS style though :smokin:

300815_338908552862877_1154269809_n.jpg

Last edited:
I used to make sigs last year, not as good as Knicks4real on PSD but I wasn't that bad. But I had to delete Photoshop because it made my computer really slow. It's really not that hard to make sigs, you can become good at it just from watching Youtube tutorials, downloading certain fonts, brushes, etc. If I find a way to download Photoshop for free I'll probably try again.

CoolClyde

i'm happy to make stupid sigs for anyone, and i don't mean dope stupid, or stupid great, i mean stupid stupid make you laugh and you'll never use it sig.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Check out the bad boy that AFP cooked up for me. He even offered to make me one!

Legendaryyyyyyyyyyy!

Rep that nice young man for me boys.