Knicks Holding Pre-Training Camp Workouts

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I hope they leave it secretive so there will be no distractions, I don?t want any excuses. I can wait for the season to start to see how well they play together. I also don?t think it?s illegal to practice with teammates before training camp. Who can really enforce that rule if it actually exists? They can just go to any private indoor gym or one of these guys? home gyms and run pick up games/scrimmages. IMO, I think its common sense for a team that hardly knows each other to start gelling ASAP. Thank the lawd for ?no nonsense? Woody. :thumbsup:This shows dedication and commitment to winning, unlike the last coach we had who rather use that free time for a talk show.

I think the MDA show was awesome.

:alert::alert::alert::alert::alert:

It's good for them to get together and shoot some hoops. :gony::gony::gony:

I think the MDA show was awesome.

:alert::alert::alert::alert::alert:

It's good for them to get together and shoot some hoops. :gony::gony::gony:
haha what? c'mon mayne. how could you sit there and listen to his rambling as if he knew what what the hell he was doing? I know you're just kidding, you have to be. That show was an example of time wasted. If only i could have reached threw my teli and strangle that guy. I can't wait til they make real interactive t.v.s.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
haha what? c'mon mayne. how could you sit there and listen to his rambling as if he knew what what the hell he was doing? I know you're just kidding, you have to be. That show was an example of time wasted. If only i could have reached threw my teli and strangle that guy. I can't wait til they make real interactive t.v.s.

I enjoyed his sense.of humor and down to earth demeanor, plus the way he likes to have his teams play is the way I like to play call of duty. We can say a lot about mike d, but I don't think anyone can deny that he's a nice guy that you would want to have a beer with.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I enjoyed his sense.of humor and down to earth demeanor, plus the way he likes to have his teams play is the way I like to play call of duty. We can say a lot about mike d, but I don't think anyone can deny that he's a nice guy that you would want to have a beer with.

Have a few brews with? lol
It might start out cool. But after a
Pack and maybe chasers...I'll end up arguing with him about b-ball.
. I mean... wth are we going to talk about?

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Have a few brews with? lol
It might start out cool. But after a
Pack and maybe chasers...I'll end up arguing with him about b-ball.
. I mean... wth are we going to talk about?

That should be the show, Brews with Dantoni, you can talk about his days playing in Italy and also how he benched nate Robinson but maybe you will punch him in the face after a while?

Kiyaman

Legend
That should be the show, Brews with Dantoni, you can talk about his days playing in Italy and also how he benched nate Robinson but maybe you will punch him in the face after a while?

Punching Dantoni in the face would come first before any conversation or drinkin brew ..
Stomping Dantoni & Walsh for TANKING two seasons in a row would be more pleasure to
talk about over several pitchers of brew.

Two season of TANKING for a fake 2010 Plan....when we had a first round playoff roster in
2008-9 season in "Duhon/Marbury/Nate/Crawful/W.Chandler/Taz/Lee/Zach" we were only
missing a real NBA headcoach.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Olajuwon's flying up next week for Knicks workout, article states specifically working with our bigs:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...knicks-train-amare-stoudemire-carmelo-anthony
Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard
Olajuwon will be in NY next week to work out with @Amareisreal @carmeloanthony @tysonchandler & @MarcusCamby23

tumblr_mabbtgHHhS1r7j591.gif

Last edited:

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Shoot me down and it may never happen, but wasn't it true that Ewing may be offered an assistant coaching job behind Woodson? Maybe he let them know that he wasn't interested and Woodson is bringing up Olajuwon to work with our front court and unknowingly may be assessing how he and the players warm to each other?

The Dream as an assistant coach anyone? Him working with our front court on defense, post moves, shot blocking and passing from the post.

And H20 working with our back court players on 3pters, man i just jizzed.

Wargames

Starter
Shoot me down and it may never happen, but wasn't it true that Ewing may be offered an assistant coaching job behind Woodson? Maybe he let them know that he wasn't interested and Woodson is bringing up Olajuwon to work with our front court and unknowingly may be assessing how he and the players warm to each other?

The Dream as an assistant coach anyone? Him working with our front court on defense, post moves, shot blocking and passing from the post.

Sploosh.... So much Sploosh

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer

I would love it. But I can't see him giving up the offseason gig, and living in Saudi Arabia during the season. I think his kids go to school there as well. They usually spend the summers on his Houston ranch.