Ronnie Brewer out six weeks

New New York

Quiet Storm
6 weeks puts him in the lineup opening Night....not too concerned....just sucks he'll miss camp time, but he's not a type of player who's game is gonna be affected greatly by missed time.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
if his injury takes 6 weeks to fully heal he should be back sometime during pre-season with more than a week to spare before the opener on Nov 1st.

No need to hit the panic buttons, it's not like he tore his ACL + he's missed only 1 game combined over the last 2 NBA seasons, so i'm not really worried.

KingCharles34

All Star
With the problems JR Smith has been having with his foot, i hope Ronnie doesnt have any more setbacks. We need at least one of these guys to be healthy when the season starts

welcometonycity

Rotation player
If Ronnie is good for opening night in brooklyn, that would be great. He is going to be a key to our success this year. Health is wealth.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Marc Berman
+ Follow
Brewer participated in first practice as Knick but was held out of the scrimmage. Will make road trip. ?I think I
was a little overanxious,?? said Brewer, who had knee surgery in early September. ?I thought I was going to be able to do the full practice. They wanted me to be cautious and take it slowly. It felt good to be out there with the guys, be part of the team and work my way back in.?? Brewer said he hopes they?ll allow him to scrimmage tomorrow and is holding out hope he can get some time during the three-game road trip that starts Friday in Montreal. Brewer is projected as the team?s starting shooting guard. He looked great draining 3-pointers as he remained 30 minutes longer than his mates.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Berman reports Roonie's scheduled to start at SG in tonights game against Philly.

fat-mac-dance-iasip.gif

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
i saw the title "again" and was like, what he got injured again...

glad we get some defensive firepower

philly looked great so far in this preseason, hope we can take them out

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Philly ain't nothin to us, they're the type of team that will always be on the borderline of good but not good enough to pose a threat to us.

Bynum will drop off without Kobe, because he is not a very driven player and maybe a little soft around the edges. It's all on Bynum but, to me, the Lakers let him go because he did not become the Future Superstar he was always predicted to be.