Dolan and Isiah Together Again

CA7

Scoring Champ
The Mods are fine, this is probably the only Knicks forum that will give you all the freedom you want to express yourself without getting banned.

Radys probably the most generous Admin on a sports forum, so far iv'e seen (1 person R.I.P QUIGGLE) get banned since i been here

-Oversized Gifs as signatures

-Obvious Trolls lurking

-Naked bootys and tiddays in Gamethreads

-Minor Bashings

-Free and fair use of cuss words

ya gotta love these threads, this site, and the Mods :cool:

a few little inappropriate posts ain't gonna hurt ya none it's all in fun, but you been here longer than me so i'm sure you seen WORSE this cant be that bad lol be kool :beer:

Rady knows we come here to entertain each other and enjoy ourselves

all those rules on other sites bother me, like damn are we in grade school

KO>All

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
hey Jay, sorry for the offensive gayness, it's all tongue-in-cheek laced with humor.
you haven't been on this forum that long, and I haven't been a mod that long,
(still don't know why i'm a mod), but if you're offended, perhaps you should
find another anonymous, public forum where everyone's nyce.

over THERE, mods do THEIR jobs better, and maybe THEY'RE not grammar nazis.
tolerate that.

What's your problem? Does every post need to end with an insult or sarcastic remark? I was simply stating an opinion. You called me a name earlier after I asked a question and now telling me to "tolerate that."

Feel free to respond but I'm done with the topic. Have a nice day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orangeblobman

Rotation player

KO>All

Yea, when you really think about it, this is the best kept secret on the internet.

I've been banned from a laundry list of forums, but at KO is where I really found my niche and hit my stride, and where I swim with the fishes.

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-knicks-dolan-trying-rehire-154010755--nba.html

A report in the New York Daily News on Sunday cited sources close to Thomas that he has had discussions with Knicks owner James Dolan to return to the team in a management capacity.

If Isiah Thomas is hired in any capacity. I'm done with the Knicks. If Dolan decides to bring this clown back after all the **** he's done i.e sexual harrassment, it just means Dolan does whatever the **** he pleases and does not think about the organization one bit. I will refuse to support the Knicks under this type of management. I can live with trading the whole team for melo and not resigning Lin but this is the last straw.

I hope the all knicks fans out there understand.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-knicks-dolan-trying-rehire-154010755--nba.html

A report in the New York Daily News on Sunday cited sources close to Thomas that he has had discussions with Knicks owner James Dolan to return to the team in a management capacity.

If Isiah Thomas is hired in any capacity. I'm done with the Knicks. If Dolan decides to bring this clown back after all the **** he's done i.e sexual harrassment, it just means Dolan does whatever the **** he pleases and does not think about the organization one bit. I will refuse to support the Knicks under this type of management. I can live with trading the whole team for melo and not resigning Lin but this is the last straw.

I don't know, I think what's in the past is in the past, and I would not be against a return of Isiah in some management position.

Sike.

There are not enough sandbags in the world for me to lift so that I can change my opinion on Isiah.

Please, Fat Jimmy, don't do it to us. :barf:

DUde, if Isiah comes back, honestly, this guy can kill the Knicks for good. With the Nets coming up and playing in the same town, Isiah could be the death knell for this franchise.

CoolClyde

What's your problem? Does every post need to end with an insult or sarcastic remark? I was simply stating an opinion. You called me a name earlier after I asked a question and now telling me to "tolerate that."

time to clean the sand out of your vageen, GaYnYcE.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I wouldn't put it past Dolan to be paying Zeke in some form or other,
as a part-time (if not FT) consultant, and f*ck buddy.

he is totally in love with the guy, even tho Zeke cost him $11.6M for the
Anucha Sanders incident. it's OK to pay for Zeke's wandering c*ck, but
not OK to pay Lin...

typical delusional rich man closet gay behavior.
:boohoo:

Dolan is gay, what, like you didn't know?
along with half the guys on this forum, what's your problem fagito?

Hands down coolest mod of all times. Ty for the humor Clyde.

The Mods are fine, this is probably the only Knicks forum that will give you all the freedom you want to express yourself without getting banned.

Radys probably the most generous Admin on a sports forum, so far iv'e seen (1 person R.I.P QUIGGLE) get banned since i been here

-Obvious Trolls lurking

-Minor Bashings

a few little inappropriate posts ain't gonna hurt ya none it's all in fun, but you been here longer than me so i'm sure you seen WORSE this cant be that bad lol be kool :beer:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

-Obvious Trolls lurking

-Minor Bashings

You have no idea! One piece of sh*t (who will remain nameless) got so upset that they posted a picture of the holocaust in an argument with a Jewish poster saying "here's a pic of your dead family". I still can't believe it.

+1 for this post, BTW. Absolutely perfectly put.

This is a public and anonymous forum to talk Knicks and other crazy stuff that people may want to discuss. I'm not a mod and I won't advise them on how to do there job, but I think slurs whether they be ethnic, sexual orientation, or gender related shouldn't be tolerated. I'm not trying to start any trouble just felt the need to say something.

Yeah.....that's never gonna happen.

hey Jay, sorry for the offensive gayness, it's all tongue-in-cheek laced with humor.
you haven't been on this forum that long, and I haven't been a mod that long,
(still don't know why i'm a mod), but if you're offended, perhaps you should
find another anonymous, public forum where everyone's nyce (genius:lol: ⑧s).

over THERE, mods do THEIR jobs better, and maybe THEY'RE not grammar nazis.
tolerate that.

I love the ending! :lol: Clyde exercising his KO right to be facetious in classic form. Haha.

KO>All

reputation_highpos.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's just f*cking with you, dude. Take the opportunity to think of something funny and proceed to place it in his anus. That's what I'd do.

Oh, they understand. If that f*cking c*ck smoker Dolan pulls this sh*t, I'm personally coming over to New York to lead a siege of The Garden, and have the pair of them stapled together, tarred and feathered.

It amazes me how Zeke is still Dolan's puppeteer.

And the boos the 2 of them would get if they were to dare show their faces at a home game.

There is no end to Dolan's asinine f*cking brat behaviour. I can honestly say that I hate him.

CoolClyde

you're all gay

thanks for the support, my gay friends. j/k, i couldn't care less for your faggy friendship.:smokin:

the papers are all over Dolan and Isiah's meeting, it's hilarious to read the comments,
i'm not the only one calling Dolan out of the rich boy closet.

btw, rumor has it Dolan is prepared to pay Zeke 35M over 3 years!!!

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
I think it's important for Commissioner Stern to step in here and send a very strong message to Jim Dolan. This will sink the Knicks and cause real problems for the NBA's overall growth. Yes, Isiah is that destructive

Dolan is just stuck in being star struck. Zeke was a freak on the court and won chips, plus he has the respect of many ballers around, in and out of the league. He obviously has some purpose; just keep him away from the books. He?s a baller so naturally he can recognize talent but building a team is probably not in his cards. His management of money has hurt the team and damn near his legacy. Just keep him at a safe distance and let him do what he does best?getting the respect of talented players and persuade them to become a Bocker.

metrocard

Legend
The Isiah era will always forever be a tainted time in my life. I felt so free when he stopped coaching/gming this team...even though his dirty ass has connects with NYK.

Kiyaman

Legend
The problem with Isiah is he knows talent, but Isiah is CLUELESS on what talent goes best together, and how to turn skillful talent players into team-players on the same-page .. this is how we know Isiah Thomas havnt departed from the Knicks organization.
example:
Marbury/Crawful/Tim Thomas couldnt lace-up Ward/Houston/KVH sneakers on a bad day. Plus Jerome James/Curry/Jefferies/and Zach couldnt lace-up Motumbo/Doleac/K.Thomas/and a no show Mcdyess sneakers on their worst days.

C-Tyson
PF-Stat
SF-Melo
Having 3 outstanding frontcourt players who performance in the NBA range as the league top-players at their position on any given night .. however on the Isiah/Dolan headcoachless Knicks the 3 outstanding frontcourt players stand "alone" as individual-players. Not team-players.

Isiah & Dolan are seperated but not divorce...

nyk_nyk

All Star
I just love me some Dolan and Thomas sexytime! I hope they go balls deep on center court and someone trips on the crusted remains of the love fluid.

Damn this is getting my balls all wound up!

tiger0330

Legend
Yahoo said Dolan offered Zeke a job but Zeke has reservations about coming back right now.

Dolan is certifiable, someone made the comparison to the Detroit Lions bringing back Matt Millen as the GM, which would never happen. Millen was an incompetent GM so was Isiah, how could Dolan possibly bring him back.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
Yahoo said Dolan offered Zeke a job but Zeke has reservations about coming back right now.

Dolan is certifiable, someone made the comparison to the Detroit Lions bringing back Matt Millen as the GM, which would never happen. Millen was an incompetent GM so was Isiah, how could Dolan possibly bring him back.

If you saw a random crackhead hobo on the street that reeks of piss trying to lick a garbage bag outside a restaurant, you probably wouldn't consider him to run your billion dollar sports enterprise. If that same crackhead was your idiot son and you didn't want him anywhere near your multi-billion cable enterprise but had to put him somewhere, he might end up running the Knicks and Rangers. Mentally insane behavior from this ****ing a$$hole isn't any sort of a shocker.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

Isiah actually has some sort of Clue regarding the media s*** storm that would take place upon his arrival. How Dolan could opt for such insanity is just completely beyond me smh.

Methinks Dolan has never heard (or possibly didn't understand) Einsteins definition of insanity...

Either that or Dolan is both a peter puffer and insane!!!