Dolan and Isiah Together Again

tiger0330

Legend
Dolan wanted to take him out to thank him for his Jeremy Lin advice

If JLin was black, Zeke would have told Dolan, "Give him a 60M 5 year deal, he's a star" and we would be reading in the Daily News that Zeke found this superstar that 29 other teams let slip through their fingers. :rolleyes:

Their a**hole buddies, that's fine just as long as Zeke ain't working for the Knicks.

CoolClyde

Their a**hole buddies, that's fine just as long as Zeke ain't working for the Knicks.

I wouldn't put it past Dolan to be paying Zeke in some form or other,
as a part-time (if not FT) consultant, and f*ck buddy.

he is totally in love with the guy, even tho Zeke cost him $11.6M for the
Anucha Sanders incident. it's OK to pay for Zeke's wandering c*ck, but
not OK to pay Lin...

typical delusional rich man closet gay behavior.
:boohoo:

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
If JLin was black, Zeke would have told Dolan, "Give him a 60M 5 year deal, he's a star" and we would be reading in the Daily News that Zeke found this superstar that 29 other teams let slip through their fingers. :rolleyes:

thats-racist.gif

New New York

Quiet Storm
In all seriousness what does Dolan see in Isiah from a basketball standpoint?

I'm a loyal dude and can respect Dolan for
remaining friends w Isiah despite what he did to one of his key assets....yet this goes well beyond loyalty

My best friend is an accountant and if he made mistakes w/ my taxes that led me to being prosecuted in Federal Court then he'd still remain my best friend....but he would never work as my accountant again!!!

CoolClyde

getting back to the gism of the thread:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/dolan_isiah_meet_m8mFK2zVmXFV4yLqIjrv0O

in a nutshell:

James Dolan and Isiah Thomas met in Midtown Manhattan on Friday morning, according to two sources.
Thomas has attempted to return to the New York Knicks since he was fired by Florida International last spring.
MSG President Scott O'Neil stepped down this week. O'Neill lobbied to Dolan that rehiring Thomas would be a bad move for the Knicks' brand.
MSG has announced that it is searching for a replacement to fill the president role, which is a marketing position.
-------------------------------------------------

sounds like Dolan is dead set on hiring Zeke again, against the wishes of
O'Neill. in typical Dolan style, you go against his rich boy wishes, you lose, you're gone.

All signs point to a Zeke return to MSG, and his butt bud Jimbo. sad news.

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
What's with the gay jokes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really dude??? ...how many GM coaches run a fanchise into the ground and the owner profess undying love and friendship???? thomas did more damage to the new york knicks name than any GM in history..... we are talking about a man who try to killing himself then blamed his daughter????reported by new york police officals!!!! what on Gods green earth could this horse`s ass know about run a professional sport team??? we`ve seen that horror show do we really need a part2??? ..... and this owner???? this admitted cocaine alcoholic with a silver spoon up his a$$???......daddy old charlie dolan gave his son" tommy boy" MSG and radio city to keep him away from the real cash cow cablevision .....so yeah a lot of us feel thomas must give really good head....:fellatio:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Thought our Mods are suppossed to clean our site from post like that?
The Mods are fine, this is probably the only Knicks forum that will give you all the freedom you want to express yourself without getting banned.

Radys probably the most generous Admin on a sports forum, so far iv'e seen (1 person R.I.P QUIGGLE) get banned since i been here

-Oversized Gifs as signatures

-Obvious Trolls lurking

-Naked bootys and tiddays in Gamethreads

-Minor Bashings

-Free and fair use of cuss words

ya gotta love these threads, this site, and the Mods :cool:

a few little inappropriate posts ain't gonna hurt ya none it's all in fun, but you been here longer than me so i'm sure you seen WORSE this cant be that bad lol be kool :beer:

Last edited:

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
really dude??? ...how many GM coaches run a fanchise into the ground and the owner profess undying love and friendship???? thomas did more damage to the new york knicks name than any GM in history..... we are talking about a man who try to killing himself then blamed his daughter????reported by new york police officals!!!! what on Gods green earth could this horse`s ass know about run a professional sport team??? we`ve seen that horror show do we really need a part2??? ..... and this owner???? this admitted cocaine alcoholic with a silver spoon up his a$$???......daddy old charlie dolan gave his son" tommy boy" MSG and radio city to keep him away from the real cash cow cablevision .....so yeah a lot of us feel thomas must give really good head....:fellatio:

This is a public and anonymous forum to talk Knicks and other crazy stuff that people may want to discuss. I'm not a mod and I won't advise them on how to do there job, but I think slurs whether they be ethnic, sexual orientation, or gender related shouldn't be tolerated. I'm not trying to start any trouble just felt the need to say something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger0330

Legend
I posted when Florida let Zeke go that Dolan would at the minimum be bringing Zeke back as some kind of consultant. Looks like that's what Dolan is doing according to the NY Post.

But could consultant lead to President of Basketball Operations? Maybe, if the Knicks struggle, Dolan will look to make changes if the Knicks flame out this season and bringing back Zeke may be one of them.

CoolClyde

This is a public and anonymous forum to talk Knicks and other crazy stuff that people may want to discuss. I'm not a mod and I won't advise them on how to do there job, but I think slurs whether they be ethnic, sexual orientation, or gender related shouldn't be tolerated. I'm not trying to start any trouble just felt the need to say something.

hey Jay, sorry for the offensive gayness, it's all tongue-in-cheek laced with humor.
you haven't been on this forum that long, and I haven't been a mod that long,
(still don't know why i'm a mod), but if you're offended, perhaps you should
find another anonymous, public forum where everyone's nyce.

over THERE, mods do THEIR jobs better, and maybe THEY'RE not grammar nazis.
tolerate that.