Bosh on Knicks

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
p0b.gif

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
No shock to me.

The Knicks have the entire league on notice, and the asinine chirps that come from the likes of Barkley and other sworn Knick haters, are providing just the type of cloak this team needs as it bursts in to this new season and butt rims the favourites of every naysayer out there.

Bosh is right.

The Knicks are for real this season.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Players and other teams know that the Knicks(although haven't played a game yet) are a dangerously built team that I believe can beat any team right now (yes, including the heat and lakers). All we gotta do is stay health. Other players know it better then the media and most fans... And that's all that should matter.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I guess I should rather post it here, but I somehow like Bosh. I like his sense of humor, he makes fun of what he does on and off the court and there is nothing gay about it. Besides, dude's smarter than 3/4 of this league and if he says we'll be a force this upcoming season I see it as a sign of respect for our franchise.

Kiyaman

Legend
Bosh is not the only person who knows the Atlantic Division Title belongs to the New York Knicks .. The Eastern Conference belongs to the top-3 teams to beat "Heat/Bulls/Knicks" .. but the paint belongs to :thumbsup:Tyson/Camby/Stat/and Kurt Thomas :thumbsup: .... having HOF Jason Kidd to orchestrate our offense/defense plus our guard rotation we are that #1 team to beat...

Rob Low

Rotation player
Bosh is not the only person who knows the Atlantic Division Title belongs to the New York Knicks .. The Eastern Conference belongs to the top-3 teams to beat "Heat/Bulls/Knicks" .. but the paint belongs to :thumbsup:Tyson/Camby/Stat/and Kurt Thomas :thumbsup: .... having HOF Jason Kidd to orchestrate our offense/defense plus our guard rotation we are that #1 team to beat...

The Bulls? Aside from the fact that Rose will basically be out all year have you seen their roster they let everybody go. They're probably gonna end up like 6th or 7th seed and wouldn't stand a chance against us in a playoff series. Boston, Indiana, Philly, and Brooklyn will all be better than the Bulls.

tiger0330

Legend
That season opener with the Nets is BIG. Need a win there otherwise they fall into that trap of "It's only one game, we got 81 left" if they lose.

I am optimistic, with a full training camp and with a better squad than last year and no D'Amphony and with Woody at the helm we should go deep in the playoffs.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Bulls? Aside from the fact that Rose will basically be out all year have you seen their roster they let everybody go. They're probably gonna end up like 6th or 7th seed and wouldn't stand a chance against us in a playoff series. Boston, Indiana, Philly, and Brooklyn will all be better than the Bulls.

The Chicago Bulls has a much better winning headcoach (Thib) in the regular season games, than Philly & Brooklyn headcoaches put together, plus coach Thibs still have a helluva frontcourt in "Noah/Boozer/Deng/and Gibson" vs Boston, Indiana, and Brooklyn frontcourt rotation.
Im not going to sleep on Hindrich/Nate/and Bellini in the Bulls backcourt, especially when the Bulls have 3 open slots to full before the regular season begins.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks have the best veteran playoff experience frontcourt rotation

Bosh is right, but for gods sake, did it really have to come from Bosh? **** bosh

Miami Heat only FA interest were Ray Allen, this move has Bosh playing another season as the Heats center. Bosh number one interest in the NBA offseason transaction are teams adding bigmen to their frontcourt rotation .. Knicks added two veteran heavyweight boxout bigmen (Camby & Kurt) to their BIG-3 frontcourt rotation of "Tyson/Stat/Melo" .. Bosh has to be worried about Haslem/Anthony matching up to the BEST frontcourt depth rotation in the NBA .. aka Knicks :thumbsup:

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Bosh > Amare, dude proved me wrong so hard. I was a Amare supporter back in the LeBron Free Agency drama.

I disagree. STAT has had a better and more consistent career than Bosh. He was hurt last year and at the end of the 2011 season. This season will be more telling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CA7

Scoring Champ
Bosh > Amare, dude proved me wrong so hard. I was a Amare supporter back in the LeBron Free Agency drama.

So if STAT was on the Heat and we had Bosh which team would be better

I also like Bosh as a better fit with Melo than STAT but I digress would Bosh make us a better team

and this both players at their best