Knicks Confessions

CA7

Scoring Champ
you're not qualified to comment on Ewing's game, you were probably a baby when he was in his prime. toot!

maybe your right didnt really have an understanding of ball back then regardless i've watched old games idk its weird

what makes you qualified cause your old???

New New York

Quiet Storm
This is kinda hard.....bare with me.....at first I actually thought Isiah was a good GM! By "at first" I mean til after Larry Brown was fired

I thought Duhon would be an All Star (there are post to prove it)

I thought Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph would work

I thought Channing Frye was the next Tim Duncan

I support Amare fully yet have plenty of times wished (or at least wondered about it) we had used the Amnesty on him and kept Billups

I hate Allan Hahn....I don't care who knows that...he sucks!

Spree not being able to drive left and poor shot selection made me happy we traded him for Van Horn

I secretly wish we Pat Riley running our team!!!!

Please don't judge me.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I don't understand that at all, CA7. I'm entertained by any good player on our team, let alone legend. Weird.

you guys dont get what Im saying, Idk what it is its weird which is why I'm spewing out my feelings yet Im gettin called a homo

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I was from New York and moved to Florida in 04 never liking sports honestly, and I moved back to NY in 08 and thats when Favre came to the Jets so I said ok and became a Jets fan then I tried to watch some Knick games and maybe become a fan but it never caught on.

Then STAT came and I became a fan until Melo came, thats when I went crazy.

I know its easy to judged and call me a bandwagon fan but Ive been with both since and I will never leave them no matter who's on the team. Melo could leave tomorrow and I'd still bleed Orange and Blue.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I respect his numbers and passion most definitely but he just always left me wanting more I can only defend Melo but so much but his career is still going on and he's in his prime but Pat idk after that 94 Finals I was just left with nothing

I think any player who doesn't bring the Larry home for a parade leaves fans with a sense of wanting.

Much as Melo had to face some of the toughest teams in recent history in the WC playoffs, Ewing had the Heat, Pacers and, most unfortunately, the Bulls and Jordan to get past.

In both cases, it's a tad unfair to consider either underachievers or even failures, but Pat undeniably is the more accomplished. We can all only hope that Melo outdoes him, I suppose.

No one's calling you a 'mo, by the way, but unfair criticism in the case of Melo is your pet hate. Dropping it on Ewing comes across as rather........hmmmmm........sanctimonious.

We all still love you, CA7.:beer:

CoolClyde

maybe your right didnt really have an understanding of ball back then regardless i've watched old games idk its weird

what makes you qualified cause your old???

yes, i've bled orange and blue since you were a homo sperm, that makes me more qualified to judge a hall of fame Knick i followed since his college days. serious tho, I joke calling you a homo, i'm just busting your tiny nuts, take it light, will ya? this is a good thread, don't ruin it by feeling hurt, i'm the last person to judge anyone. i just like calling people out (of the closet).

cheers!
:beer:

@SuckMyKnick (what a name!) I too, thought Zeke would be good for the Knicks when he first became part of the clan, as he made some good picks in the draft, but i think he became power crazy and starting making decisions beyond his grasp of the managerial general, like giving up too many 1st round draft picks, paying stupid money for mediocre-to-sh*t players, bad trades, and dont' forget, stupid f*ckface Dolan MADE Isiah coach/GM when he fired Larry Brown. too much to handle. i don't want to defend Isiah, i think he started off OK, even Curry looked OK when he first joined the squad. sh*t happens.

props to New New York for excellent confessions. f*ck Alan Kahn!
KAAAAHN!

Kiyaman

Legend
I hated trading Lonnie Shelton to Seattle for C-Marvin Webster
I hated trading our best backcourt tandem "Sugar Ray Richardson & Ray Williams".
I hated trading C-Bill Cartwright to the centerless-Chicago Bulls for Oakley.
I hated trading Anthony Mason to Charlotte for a injury-prone Larry Johnson.
I hated trading Chris Childs to Toronto after the 99 Finals when "Childs/Houston/Spree" were Gellin as our "Trio" backcourt contender.
I was mad as hell at Patrick Ewing for crying like a baby to be traded.
I was mad as hell when Dolan had Camby and our first round pick (C-Nene) traded to Denver for a injury-prone Mcdyess.
I hated Layden/Isiah/Walsh

I was happy when we traded Oakley to Toronto for Marcus Camby.
I was happy when we sign a walking FA Kurt Thomas.
I was happy when we sign a walking FA Mutombo.

The Knicks in the 2012-13 season have a dominating 2-unit team .. where the Knicks 2nd-unit of "Kidd/Brewer/Novak/Kurt/and Camby" will win more games by taking each game PERSONALLY to win the Atlantic Division Title.
As for the Knicks first-unit of Felton/Smith/Melo/Amare/Tyson .. with Felton being a younger Baron Davis without Davis halfcourt creativeness need a helluva lot of work together as a "team-unit" which showed in the 2011-12 postseason where Melo & Smith average 45 shots per game together in the series.
I wonder what the cause/effect will be when a player mention the Knicks 2011-12 first-round postseason presence in the lockerroom this season .. will Amare finally hit his target or miss again??? LOL
:thumbsup::gony::thumbsup:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;248071 said:
I think any player who doesn't bring the Larry home for a parade leaves fans with a sense of wanting.

Much as Melo had to face some of the toughest teams in recent history in the WC playoffs, Ewing had the Heat, Pacers and, most unfortunately, the Bulls and Jordan to get past.

In both cases, it's a tad unfair to consider either underachievers or even failures, but Pat undeniably is the more accomplished. We can all only hope that Melo outdoes him, I suppose.

No one's calling you a 'mo, by the way, but unfair criticism in the case of Melo is your pet hate. Dropping it on Ewing comes across as rather........hmmmmm........sanctimonious.

We all still love you, CA7.:beer:

I think I'll feel the same about Melo if he doesn't get one, Ewing just hurt me when we lost in 94 I was young but remember my dad breaking the TV

yes, i've bled orange and blue since you were a homo sperm, that makes me more qualified to judge a hall of fame Knick i followed since his college days. serious tho, I joke calling you a homo, i'm just busting your tiny nuts, take it light, will ya? this is a good thread, don't ruin it by feeling hurt, i'm the last person to judge anyone. i just like calling people out (of the closet).

cheers!
:beer:

@SuckMyKnick (what a name!) I too, thought Zeke would be good for the Knicks when he first became part of the clan, as he made some good picks in the draft, but i think he became power crazy and starting making decisions beyond his grasp of the managerial general, like giving up too many 1st round draft picks, paying stupid money for mediocre-to-sh*t players, bad trades, and dont' forget, stupid f*ckface Dolan MADE Isiah coach/GM when he fired Larry Brown. too much to handle. i don't want to defend Isiah, i think he started off OK, even Curry looked OK when he first joined the squad. sh*t happens.

props to New New York for excellent confessions. f*ck Alan Kahn!
KAAAAHN!

:teeth: did you just call me a homo sperm :beer:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I never liked the players we drafted in 1996. Among other drafts this one stuck out to me. Grunwald should have used these picks to trade up or add another veteran to our already solid roster. :2cents:

John Wallace
Walter McCarty
Dontae Jones

CoolClyde

I never liked the players we drafted in 1996. Among other drafts this one stuck out to me. Grunwald should have used these picks to trade up or add another veteran to our already solid roster. :2cents:

John Wallace
Walter McCarty
Dontae Jones

haha. Grunwald was like 12 in '96. i believe you mean Grunfeld, Ernie

Pricey

Rotation player
My confession is i wasnt a Knick fan originally. I actually supported the Bulls.
The only games we got in Australia were Bulls games cause of Jordan obviously but i got to come to the States when i was 12 and it was right when New York and Chicago battled it out in the Eastern Conf Finals. I feel in love with the Knicks and never looked back.

metrocard

Legend
I fell for the T'Mac hype.
Thought Sergio Rodriguez was our PG of the future.
Supported the Vince Carter to NYK movement, instead he went to the Nets.
Supported the Deron Williams to NYK movement, instead, he went to the Nets.
Wanted to kill Crawford, Curry , and Isiah all at once.
Marbury was a great thing for NYK, just surrounded by the worst group of people. He really wanted to win in NYC, just couldn't with the unhealthy environment he was surrounded with.