Bleacher Report watches this site!

KingCharles34

All Star
yeah, i'm surprised he didn't pick up on the homo sperm bit.
:user::sperm:

This dude Clyde has been killin it
dead.png

n5D59.png

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Let's pray that nobody has been watching this site for the last week.

I'm not even trying to be funny. It's been rancid, and as the season cracks in, it's the big name posters that are making this place look like a sandbox nightmare.

Over it.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Crazy⑧s;249915 said:
Let's pray that nobody has been watching this site for the last week.

I'm not even trying to be funny. It's been rancid, and as the season cracks in, it's the big name posters that are making this place look like a sandbox nightmare.

Over it.

People need to remember we are here for the same reason and grow up. This place is turning into The View. A bunch of Bitchs on their period talking about bull****:gony:

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Yeah let's just get on with it and bring the Knicks back as the main topic of discussion. If it's going to get this bad then we should just scrap rep points altogether.

I never liked Bleacher report to be honest. Most of the writers don't even know what their talking about and don't even get me started on their members. But this does make me wonder how may people from other sites lurk around here.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
You have to take Bleacher Report for what it is, it's a place where regular fans can write and give their views on everything sports-related.

If you look on the right of the page, you can apply to write for them, and it is not so difficult to get in.

Don't expect professional journalism, just appreciate that BR provides this platform where regular guys, guys from the bleachers, can get a word in and have it read by a large audience.

There are some gems on BR but also some flops. I recall one writer remarking that the Modric transfer was a "surprise"; a surprise? It was building all summer, how anyone could've called it a surprise is beyond me, but, anyway:

Whether or not forums are read by important people, I assure you they are. I don't know how vital forums are to the overall machine, but understand that forums provide raw, honest feedback from fans. Absolutely there are professionals affiliated with pro clubs and offices that are always scanning forums.

Also, professional writers regularly scan forums for ideas and insights that they can use in their work.

Don't ever think forums aren't read, we have no idea who can be on the other side of the stuff we post.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
I never liked Bleacher report to be honest. Most of the writers don't even know what their talking about and don't even get me started on their members. But this does make me wonder how may people from other sites lurk around here.

Ditto to that. Their site is garbage. The few gems are not worth wading through the mess to get through.

I laughed so hard when they got bought out, then immediately started crying at the thought of such a ****ty product getting a money payday. Oh well, if you got em, use em :beer:

Cool for KO to get recognition on a major sports news outlet though. As terrible as BR is, people visit it a lot.