Eddie Robinson??

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
No one has brought up the fact that the Knicks could acquire Eddie Robinson. He is a free-agent bought out by the Bulls. The only thing with this is they may have to buy out Anderson. What does everyone think about this? Anyone think this could happened? Here's my thing, if they sign him, it better not be for too much. Number two, that's another small forward, they best not take Ariza's playing time, so trade Tim maybe? If not, use Robinson as trade bait or don't take him at all, I like Ariza and Tim, more so Ariza. I'm not too familar with Robinson, so if he can play another position then correct me if i'm wrong.

:afro:

itpgal_kurt_041103.jpg

dacash

Benchwarmer
no not robinson, a so so player with no heart. we need a big man in da middle or atleast some one who can hustle along sides kt and sweets.robinson is athletic but has no heart. we have azria athletic and all heart. no to robinson

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I would say no to Robinson too....Keep your options open until trading deadline. Anything could happen in the market until then....someone might become available or a team might start looking for a trade. If we buy someone out now and sign Robinson which we don't need with Tim and Ariza we are pretty much out of that option...

WiL8000

Rotation player
Sign him if we can use him in a trade. Getting rid of Anderson is another posibility because the Knicks have to release someone. Anderson is a sore spot on the Knicks bench, bringing negative vibes to the rest of the team. Even if it's Robinson sitting in that spot on the bench, that's better in my opinion.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Eddie Robinson scares me. He can be really dynamic, or an absolute jobber. I wish the Knicks would stay focused on upgrading the center spot. Ariza will lose minutes if we get Robinson. So duplicating the position seems silly. In a trade package he makes more sense than Anderson, but to keep him...I think that a step sideways.