Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Borderline

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

nyk_nyk

All Star
WTF man??? Sheed needs to be on the court NOW with the team practicing. What's the damn problem with his contract getting finalized? I know Woodson is annoyed.

tiger0330

Legend
WTF man??? Sheed needs to be on the court NOW with the team practicing. What's the damn problem with his contract getting finalized? I know Woodson is annoyed.
It's not like there's a lot of negotiating he can do with the Knicks, we can only offer the min and I doubt the Knicks are willing to guarantee more than one year if that.

Maybe he's having second thoughts or his agent is looking at other teams. If it's because he just wants to miss most of training camp and not bust his butt then just let him walk.

CA7

Scoring Champ
He's signed

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Rasheed Wallace officially signs...and the Knicks are officially old

Jonah Ballow ‏@jonahballow
The @nyknicks have officially signed Rasheed Wallace. More on the deal coming soon... #Knicks

Hopefully he's at least watching these practices. Good to have him officially signed up now tho.. Maybe he'll actually practice next time

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Great signing. A lot of people will knock the age of some of our free agents, and this may be a problem if we only had one old guy. But if you have multiple old but really good players then they all add up to form a serious whole. Alone, they will not impact the team so much, together they are like a crew and they will boost this team immediately. If Sheed plays season opener, forget it bro.

Some pics of sheed at practice
Note: He has his jersey on backwards :lol:

A4TJb7ECcAE-bZu.jpg:large

proxy.jpg

tiger0330

Legend
He actually looks in decent shape. Even in his prime he was never ripped but he looks to be near his playing weight when he left the league.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
He's signed

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Rasheed Wallace officially signs...and the Knicks are officially old

Jonah Ballow ‏@jonahballow
The @nyknicks have officially signed Rasheed Wallace. More on the deal coming soon... #Knicks
tumblr_m0f55scWAv1qmwb38.gif

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
He actually looks in decent shape. Even in his prime he was never ripped but he looks to be near his playing weight when he left the league.

Thought he'd be fatter!!!

Hey 1 month of camp should help

Agreed the shapes he's in right now caught me by surprise, not bad for a guy coming out of retirement...by the time NOV 1st gets here he should be even slimmer. :beer:

Any word on the details of his contract yet? I've been reading that it might be a non-guaranteed contract for training camp as of now