SVG Speaks on Knicks - Doubts Felton and Kidd.

Without having seen them, who do you think fills the PG role better?

• Kidd

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Felton

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
I voted for Kidd as the starting PG. He still has something left in the tank to lead this Knicks team.

My biggest concern going into the season continues to be STAT. Will he continue to regress or will he regain his superstar form? Can he play with Melo? We need the old STAT back to be a contender.

Forrest17

Rotation player
I have faith in Felton this upcoming season but me personally i feel Kidd is the better fit in the starting lineup... it just makes more sense

J-Kidd
-better spot up shooter than felton
-controls the pace of games
-will definitely feed carmelo & Amare in the right spots
-Already has great chemistry with Chandler
-he'll easily get Brewer involved and toss him a couple lobs and cutting dishes.

why not just give kidd the start, and give Felton extended mins off the bench, then let J.kidd be the one on the court to close games out.

Felton could be that extra spark we need off the bench + i feel our second unit can run in a more faster pace uptempo game speed that will fit into Feltons style more.

I agree. But I say just this year. Kidd isn't getting any younger to put it lightly and this could be the last year he can put out starter quality play. So why not see what kidd still has, and bench him in the last years of his contract.