The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
welcometonycity gets a break right there 19 minutes until trade.. moral of the story? don't accept trades when you're high as a kite :smokin:

smokes

Huge Member
An interesting week of fantasy comes to a close.

I picked every matchup correctly!.......

Apart from the two new players to join the league both starting their fantasy years with wins. Good job guys :beer:

Next week is looking like another epic week of matches.

That's Amare vs R'Dam Wharfies - Although R'Dam is beaten up I see him taking the W here. His new additions add depth to his roster and will put him over the edge.

DOPE NASTY SLAMMERZ vs p0nders Primetime - Tough call. I have the feeling Tyson is en route to another monster week with the games we have coming up so I'll give the nod to p0nder here.

WaterMELOn n DUI vs Cross Facers - Gonna be an easy W for the Melons here...

New Vegas Patriots vs Killorbekilled - Two low scoring teams here battling for a much needed W. Killorbekilled has the star power and this W goes to him.

New Jack City vs Gangnam Style - Tough matchup here. CA7's 3 game win streak was ended by Clyde and I see another L on the board in the face of the team to KO Coquis' 100% record.

Multiple Scorgasms vs SoupaStars - Two excellent rosters facing off here. Scorgasms will take the win in this matchup, however if Nash comes back and Drummond shows off his potential, Soupastars has a chance.

HOTMICE vs CoolClyde's Bruisers - A huge matchup. HOTMICE coming off the hottest week and his players are surging. But when you have the best player in fantasy you're always a threat. HOTMICE could well take this matchup unless CoolClyde brings his newly acquired magic touch, leaving Duhon in for a 48 point beast in another LAL loss.

The Beef Helmets vs Coquis - Toughest match of the season so far for the Beef Helmeteers. Coquis had looked omniscient with his draftings of OJ Mayo and Kirilenko, who I don't think anyone saw playing as top 50 players. Free Agent additions of Vasquez and Shved have pushed this team to elite level. The Coquis are starting to come down to earth though. The Beef Helmets have a weak schedule this week, but are working tirelessly in practice to prepare to defend their rank 1 100% record.

Will The Brow return to lead Coquis to victory? Can Kyrie shock the world with a week early return to battle against his former coach?

Stay tuned to find out!

Happy fantasy guys! :smokin:

CA7

Scoring Champ
An interesting week of fantasy comes to a close.

I picked every matchup correctly!.......

Apart from the two new players to join the league both starting their fantasy years with wins. Good job guys :beer:

Next week is looking like another epic week of matches.

That's Amare vs R'Dam Wharfies - Although R'Dam is beaten up I see him taking the W here. His new additions add depth to his roster and will put him over the edge.

DOPE NASTY SLAMMERZ vs p0nders Primetime - Tough call. I have the feeling Tyson is en route to another monster week with the games we have coming up so I'll give the nod to p0nder here.

WaterMELOn n DUI vs Cross Facers - Gonna be an easy W for the Melons here...

New Vegas Patriots vs Killorbekilled - Two low scoring teams here battling for a much needed W. Killorbekilled has the star power and this W goes to him.

New Jack City vs Gangnam Style - Tough matchup here. CA7's 3 game win streak was ended by Clyde and I see another L on the board in the face of the team to KO Coquis' 100% record.

Multiple Scorgasms vs SoupaStars - Two excellent rosters facing off here. Scorgasms will take the win in this matchup, however if Nash comes back and Drummond shows off his potential, Soupastars has a chance.

HOTMICE vs CoolClyde's Bruisers - A huge matchup. HOTMICE coming off the hottest week and his players are surging. But when you have the best player in fantasy you're always a threat. HOTMICE could well take this matchup unless CoolClyde brings his newly acquired magic touch, leaving Duhon in for a 48 point beast in another LAL loss.

The Beef Helmets vs Coquis - Toughest match of the season so far for the Beef Helmeteers. Coquis had looked omniscient with his draftings of OJ Mayo and Kirilenko, who I don't think anyone saw playing as top 50 players. Free Agent additions of Vasquez and Shved have pushed this team to elite level. The Coquis are starting to come down to earth though. The Beef Helmets have a weak schedule this week, but are working tirelessly in practice to prepare to defend their rank 1 100% record.

Will The Brow return to lead Coquis to victory? Can Kyrie shock the world with a week early return to battle against his former coach?

Stay tuned to find out!

Happy fantasy guys! :smokin:

great run down, def the best fantasy league I'm in considering the others are for money

a ton of competitiveness and rivals building up with a ton of season to go

CA7

Scoring Champ
Good week CC, Tyreke aka my secret weapon disappointed me this week but hey we'll get you next time

smokes

Huge Member
great run down, def the best fantasy league I'm in considering the others are for money

a ton of competitiveness and rivals building up with a ton of season to go

Yeah that's what everyone said last year, this league is way more on the line with KO.com bragging rights up for grabs :gony:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Yeah that's what everyone said last year, this league is way more on the line with KO.com bragging rights up for grabs :gony:

especially since we have the regulars and most active heads participating

happy someone to Metro's ****ing head off as well

CoolClyde

Good week CC, Tyreke aka my secret weapon disappointed me this week but hey we'll get you next time

yeah, i was wondering who your secret weapon was... could've been Jordan Hill! i could hardly check my roster being out of town, a few of our players didn't show up at all, but it was def a good match overall, one more day you would've gotten me for sure.

i'm sure you'll rip someone else a new a$$hole... no homo.:smokin:

smokes

Huge Member
Great for fantasy, shame he turned the ball over on the potential game winning possession and several times in OT :lol:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Lamarcus Aldridge with 59 FP tonight

Demarcus Cousins in his NJC debut with 38.5

Brandon Knight with a strong 32.5 FP

Jason Maxiell with 15

all with Tyreke, Kawhi and Korver out with injuries

smokes

Huge Member
I despise the Beef Helmet's 6-0 record...but I don't think I can win against his powerful squad.

I'd say your squad is equally powerful! We are both ravaged by injury though. It's likely to come down to Anthony Davis/Kyrie Irving.

That's assuming Harden even comes back next game. If he misses more games it's over.