The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
Since Clyde lives in a 6 block radius of me, I will find his apartment/house and beat him into a vegetable state, log into his yahoo account and un-set his lineups so I can have a chance this week...

metrocard

Legend
**** Reggie Evans.

Evans has probably played a part in many roto championship races this year, rewarding the owners who didn't shy away from him just because he typically does little on the offensive end. It will be interesting to see how he's valued in fantasy circles heading into next year, but for now, continue to ride the best rebounder in the league.

metrocard

Legend
this is me when I check the fantasy score

computer-close-hulk.gif

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
It's gonna be a huge upset if you both (you and smokes) get knocked out in the 1st round... but still, everything's possible, I'm leading by 120 FPs but can't be sure of anything, Ron's got 3 more games and you never know how your team's gonna perform in the last three days. But obviously, you're in a much worse situation, down by 160 and CC's got more games left...

smokes

Huge Member
Not even that much of an upset really, you guys had overly high expectations of my team that was carrying the worst injuries of the league all year long.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
C'mon bro, you made a lot of risky moves, so there nothing to bitch about. Rose, Kyrie and Love trades were risky as ****, so was picking up some injured star players such as Bynum, Pau or Gortat. I gotta admit, some injuries were unexpectable, e.g. Rondo, Wade or Chandler. But everyone's got this problem. I needed to drop Mo, Gortat and KG, some of my very few top players. I had to dump MWP, who's been solid since MDA got the coaching job in LA. That's how fantasy works.

smokes

Huge Member
Who's bitching? I'm well aware this is part of fantasy and was highly likely to happen to the players on my team, which is why all season I was impressing the point that my team was not as good as everyone was complaining it is.

metrocard

Legend
Who's bitching? I'm well aware this is part of fantasy and was highly likely to happen to the players on my team, which is why all season I was impressing the point that my team was not as good as everyone was complaining it is.

18-2 is the sexiest record of all time.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Point made, point taken.