The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Then why the hell did he drop the players then? Isnt NVP one of metros friends?? Idc who picked up Beal. ****s still suspicious.

i'll question it as long as metro has any friends that are a part of the league. Hes PROVEN he cant be trusted. Then he gets all ridiculous tryin to say im this n tht. Im just calling it how i c it n it wont stop

smokes

Huge Member
^ Well it's already been stated in this thread that next year the league will only be available to posters on KO.com, and no offense to metro but I think we can all agree he won't be commissioner next year :lol:

But you guys should be able to see that nothing that's happening is actually benefiting metro so what's the point of calling him out over it? If NVP wants to be a complete **** and do things like this that's his right. As soon as a few of you actually agree we need to lock down his adds/drops, they will be locked down. As I said, I am not willing to do it without the agreement of the league because he's playing vs me and people are going to call shenanigans on me if I lock down the team I'm playing against.

metrocard

Legend
Yea when that 1st happened re NVP n metro i almost walked. As i said before this league is bull****.

Let me know if you want to leave now because you'll get replaced within a second with a player who can actually win games.

Smokes. I'm still commissioning! I'll decide if I lay down as commish, I've been the longest active member in this league. I gave you co-commish powers because I respect your game. Me not commissioning next year just shows you guys haven't let the past go. This season has had it's ups and downs but we all learned and we can move on (mature people only). I don't see all this stressing when I have nothing but great intentions for this league. It's getting tired some. When people like Scorgasms bring negativity to the league, it becomes not fun.

It's a game folks.

smokes

Huge Member
Let me know if you want to leave now because you'll get replaced within a second with a player who can actually win games.

Smokes. I'm still commissioning! I'll decide if I lay down as commish, I've been the longest active member in this league. I gave you co-commish powers because I respect your game. Me not commissioning next year just shows you guys haven't let the past go. This season has had it's ups and downs but we all learned and we can move on (mature people only).

Well first off I was under the impression we all agreed at the start of the year that the winner of the league would be commish or appoint one if they didn't wish to be commish themself.

And it has nothing to do with the past but a lot of the confusion and drama in the league has been caused by you, not in a malicious way or with intent but that's still the case. It would be a lot simpler to have someone less controversial as commissioner.

metrocard

Legend
Well first off I was under the impression we all agreed at the start of the year that the winner of the league would be commish or appoint one if they didn't wish to be commish themself.

And it has nothing to do with the past but a lot of the confusion and drama in the league has been caused by you, not in a malicious way or with intent but that's still the case. It would be a lot simpler to have someone less controversial as commissioner.

I totally forgot about that, we did agree to that.

As for my controversy, it's a thing of the past. Either way, winner gets commish spot so you're right on.

smokes

Huge Member
Haha yeah it's a thing of the past until next week ;)

I jest I jest.

Bottom line is this:

* Be more active in the thread
* Follow the thread closely (don't skip pages of content)
* Voice your opinion on matters that are being discussed

And 99% of these problems would disappear. Not to mention the thread would be 1/3 of the size since at a guess I'd say a good 50+ pages of this thread is discussion of "shenanigans".

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

Smokes. I'm still commissioning! I'll decide if I lay down as commish, I've been the longest active member in this league. I gave you co-commish powers because I respect your game. Me not commissioning next year just shows you guys haven't let the past go. This season has had it's ups and downs but we all learned and we can move on (mature people only). I don't see all this stressing when I have nothing but great intentions for this league. It's getting tired some. When people like Scorgasms bring negativity to the league, it becomes not fun.

It's a game folks.

Doooood!!! STFU... What you say means jack. You don't get it.

metrocard

Legend
Doooood!!! STFU... What you say means jack. You don't get it.

Are you afraid to answer my question whether do you still want to play in this league?

0877607571.gif

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Are you afraid to answer my question whether do you still want to play in this league?

0877607571.gif

I will continue with my mediocre team to the bitter end lol. I will also continue to point out your nonsensical inconsistencies and BS you cheating wench.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
You're stealing Crazy8s words?

Damn, you suck at everything lol

Ha least i don't try to steal wins biatch. How's that??

And it's only right I channel 8's seeing as your on the losing side of this argument and getting owned.

Last edited:

p0nder

Starter
you know aside from NVP and dempiffcityallstars this is an incredibly fun and competitive league... I've gotta give props to the whole league for keeping my interest. I'm incredibly busy these days but I am actually making a point of setting my lineups and paying attention, even to the trade offers out there. Honestly I feel like my team is catching fire at just the right time. so it's all good. :D