The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
The Bouncy Beef Helmets hold onto rank 1 spot by the fragilest of fragile margins 8.25 points! I can feel you behind me Clyde....

Only 3 teams left with a 100% record... Who will match the Knicks with the longest undefeated record in the league?

metrocard

Legend
The Bouncy Beef Helmets hold onto rank 1 spot by the fragilest of fragile margins 8.25 points! I can feel you behind me Clyde....

Only 3 teams left with a 100% record... Who will match the Knicks with the longest undefeated record in the league?

I face Cylde next week.

metrocard

Legend
Crossfacers, giving me a hell of a battle. Emotions increased since this is my best friend Mason. He wants to snap my undefeated record before I face the undefeated and rival CoolClyde.

Tingles4Pringles is the champion for a reason.
He knows what he's doing.
Saving his energy for when he needs it like a true champ.
Dude hasn't even broke a sweat and his team is 2-1, up points against the best team in the league.

Every battle looks like a neck-to-neck match up this week.

Good luck to all.
Viva los coquis.

metrocard

Legend
Coquis have accepted Beef Helmet's trade offer of Klay Thompson and Ricky Rubio for Coqui's franchise player Kyrie Irving.

Owner of Coquis was quoted in saying he's looking into Week 5 where he matches off with the Bruisers and wants that victory over the division rival. Klay Thompson is a live body where as Irving and Rubio are INJ.

smokes

Huge Member
This was a trade of passion for the Beefsters. I can't stand watching the disgusting basketball of GSW but watching the amazing PG play of Kyrie is so much fun. I'll also get to observe the great young big Tristan Thompson, whom so many people slept on.

Anyone who meets me in the next month has a chance now, congrats :smokin:

smokes

Huge Member
^ nope but I do have a plethora of great PG's in Nash, Rondo, Kyrie, Barea, Bledsoe and Lillard so I'm willing to deal one, just not for free agent level players ;)

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I don't have enough assets to make a solid offer, the only players I'm willing to deal are Price, Brewer, Carl, Amir, MWP, Hinrich and Rip and therefore I'm not even looking at uber PGs ala Rondo or Lillard.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@smokes: injured and struggling Barea at the verge of getting limited PT as Rubio is scheduled to return at some point in December for MWP who's been averaging 30 fantasy points since Brown left LA? With Pringles taking over and giving Artest the green light to knock as many threes as he wants MPW's value is much higher than what you offered. I'm not that desperate. Besides, I was rather looking for a long term PG that can fill in for Kirk, who's getting closer and closer to get less PT with Rose making his return somewhere in January.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
Meh, Barea's ceiling is massively higher than MWP. MWP had a best case game tonight and did what like 25 fantasy points? Barea had 40 points in his first game of the season. They average close to the same fp per game, Barea's is reduced due to the fact he went out early on in the game he got injured in.

In terms of PT, MWP has an obvious edge but other than that they're pretty equal players, and you wanted a PG.

Metta World Peace is a borderline free agent, similar to Barea. Streaming players usually, although this is a deep league.

It's not nearly as imbalanced as you're making it out to be.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
MWP's best game was last Wednesday - 42 FP. Besides, he's a lock in terms of actually getting some solid PT, as of now Barea is injured and about a couple of weeks he'll be getting max. 10 minutes/game as he'll be the 3rd PG on the team behind Rubio and Ridnour. Why would I trade for him? And how will he be getting 20+ FP when Rubio returns?

smokes

Huge Member
Barea was a usable player all season last year he was on and off teams, MWP spent most of the year in the free agent pool, and this is in a 12 team league. Players are who they are, MWP having a nice start and he has nice potential under MDA, but he hasn't proved anything in 3 weeks.

CoolClyde

thanks for KG for Raymundo trade offer, Dzwons Son, but...

cool_raymond.jpg

no homo

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Watching the T'Wolves game, JJ Barea is BALLING. nailed 4 3pt shots already.

Roy Hibbert BEASTED for me with a triple double.

smokes

Huge Member
Word, Barea and Love have that connection that Rubio and Love have. Even in 20-25 minutes Barea puts up solid numbers all the time, he is such a beast.

People sleeping so much in this league. Check out Seraphins BEAST game with Nene back to boot.

Yeah Hibbert is coming back to form, shame you didn't bite when I tried to buy low ;)

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
Surprising early return of KLove, you guys slept big time when I had him on the trading block for less than face value. :beer: