The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

CoolClyde

OK, so Soupastardom and the Bruisers have been talking for a couple weeks about a trade, as he wanted my Gay Feltip combo. With Raymundo going down, I offered him Gay and Ray for DeeWill and WesMatt, he countered by adding injured Big Baby into the mix for my man EDavis.

so there you go:
Gaymond Felton (INJ), Rudolph Gay, Gay Ed Davis
for
DeeWillow, WesMatthews (semi-INJ?) and Big Fu*cking Baby (INJ)

I've got a beefy matchup next week, i'm hoping DW thrives under new coach, and WesMatt gets healthy quick.
otherwise, i'm doomed.

what do y'all think? no way Veto Corleone's raising his dick on this one.

smokes

Huge Member
I think welcometonycity is crazy/high but there's nothing wrong with the trade... This kinda trade has the potential to win the league though.

metrocard

Legend
OK, so Soupastardom and the Bruisers have been talking for a couple weeks about a trade, as he wanted my Gay Feltip combo. With Raymundo going down, I offered him Gay and Ray for DeeWill and WesMatt, he countered by adding injured Big Baby into the mix for my man EDavis.

so there you go:
for

I've got a beefy matchup next week, i'm hoping DW thrives under new coach, and WesMatt gets healthy quick.
otherwise, i'm doomed.

pretty fair.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Nice everyone likes the trade!
No veto slammers!

This is a great league, i love the set up.
I like keeping shyt active!
Its sad seeing non active teams...

metrocard

Legend
Yea, no one is more active than me :lol:

Just picked up Pablo, but dropped him for Bynum after his crazy performance against Miami. :lol:

DCinNY

Benchwarmer

so there you go:
for

otherwise, i'm doomed.

solid trade for both parties.

CoolClyde

The Bruisers need a C, or PF/C.

someone come at me with a trade. doesn't have to be a high end
trade, just someone to fill my roster need. c'mon now!

metrocard

Legend
zk1em0.png

These are the kind of trade offers I get thrown at me.

In this league your trades get vetoed, but people offer you the most lopsided trades possible. Shout out to the guys who make this league really fun to play in...I'll remind myself to invite you guys next year...

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
Flex - it's all part of the fun. At least there's something offered as it's an invitation for discussion. I personally think it's better than someone that doesn't respond at all (Cross Facers!!!).

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Damn my fault metro i didn't know your time was so limited. I try to send out a bunch of trades to everyone all the time, ask the guys. I've sent out even crazier offers but they don't blow up like that. Most they do is send a counter offer or just decline. I mean the Bargnani offer you sent me a couple days ago was just as bad. I like getting trade offers and never get annoyed even if its unfair, because then i know who wants to deal even if its lopsided at the time.

I just try to have fun with it and i enjoy the set up. But if I'm a nuisance to the league you can give away my team no problem my g...

smokes

Huge Member
Haha yeah, I mean I laugh at almost every trade offer I've received in this league!

But an offer is just a starting point really. Every deal I've done has started with a bit of a lowball from one party and negotiated into a good deal.

It's all fun and games :beer:

metrocard

Legend
This is why Beef Helmets rules the league, you guys slept on getting Nicholson and Beef Helmets pick him up on time...sigh, I can't pick anymore players because I already reached my maxed.

Making too easy for Beefy.

smokes

Huge Member
^ Just like the Sanders pickup, few people tried him out but let him go and I jumped on him the second I had the chance.

Then again I doubt Nicholson is gonna be anything like Sanders. He's only really had one good game.

smokes

Huge Member
There's also one other free agent out there right now who could be a huge pickup at this moment... I don't have room :(