The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah like metro says you have to look very deeply into a player before putting faith in them.

I'd say rono and Gangnam deserve to be praised as much if not more than I for their waiver shenanigans. I might give Gangnam the title if not for dropping Elton Brand, dude was bound to go off eventually though who knows what his role will be when Dirk returns?

Dz doing the business this week too, those quick fingers on Chauncey could pay off nicely, and I like the Mbah a Moute add, drafted that dude without realizing he was injured.

Coquis I'm just impressed with the speed at which he gets players added. I'm sitting watching NBA Game Time after the game and see Pargo going off for 28, go to look him up and he was already added an hour ago! The Coquis pounces quick!

Got ****ed over by Greg Popovich and Brook Lopez
floydthinking.png

CoolClyde

the Bruisers go Gay!

TRADE COMPLETED
CoolClyde's Bruisers trade GORAN DRAGIC for
That's Amare's RUDY GAY

congrats to Coquis for beating the Bruisers (2nd loss in a row), the frog has
another tough week to prove his mettle against a powerful 4-1 Gangnam Style to remain undefeated.

Yet the equally powerful 4-1 Multiple Scorgasms will struggle to stay atop the Manhattan
division pitted against Rotterdam Wharfies this week.

in other news, i've broken out my pal VETO Corleone to give the negatory
to proposed trade between BEEFY JERK HELMETS AND HOT SPICY MICE

Deron Williams + Andre Drummond for
Damian Lilliard + JJ Barea + Tristan Thompson

IMHO no combo matches up to Deron Williams firepower, as good a first year player
the Lilliardpad is. to allow an undefeated team to get leaner and meaner is not good news for the league.

the undefeated Beef Helmets should remain undefeated against Cross Facers,
(who just got their first win against non-playing Tingles4Pringles).

good luck all.

p0nder

Starter
dudes were giving me **** for trading for Tyson Chandler the Manhandler. 161 points last week and now everyone's holding they tounges.

Primetime's coming up in a big way.

CA7

Scoring Champ
It'll hurt to see Clyde go from 3-0 to 3-3.

I have to face Vetoman Style this week and the Beef Helmets the following week.

My undefeated record and #1 seed is being threaten.

cannot believe Metro Stern is still undefeated

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Wharfies is bout to feel it this week. Make no mistake. :peace:
I'd need a very constistent week from Amir and Carl in order to beat you. Both of them are capable of averaging ~30 fantasy points but their inconsistency has been the main issue as of late. I'd also need Mo to bounce back to his performance from the first three weeks of the season when he was averaging around 30-35 FPs. And last but not least, I don't know what to expect from my FA aqcuisitions, Billups, Dolfino and Mbah a Moute are a question mark. Can Taylor and Udoh keep it around 20 FPs over the course of the week?

smokes

Huge Member
I think the trade is more than fair no matter which way you look at it. You gotta remember this is me and rady here, we both know what we're doing.

Average pts:

Lillard 31 Deron 31
Tristan 24 Drummond 19
Barea 18 Webster 13

Projected pts:

Lillard 2150 Deron 2400
Tristan 1750 Drummond 1300

Minutes:

Lillard 38 Deron 35
Tristan 30 Drummond 16

So on averages rady comes out ahead. On projected it comes out roughly even. Minuteswise rady is winning. Me getting ahead on this deal requires improved play from Deron and Drummond to start getting big minutes, which is what I'm banking on even though Lawrence "I'm really still coaching in the NBA?" Frank has said he wants to bring Andre along slowly.

This ain't no Dragic for Gay trade that's for sure! (1900pts vs 2400pts cough)

Moving on...

This is a week of potential fireworks! Some top notch games this week!

I see Robert declined a trade I offered him a week ago and his lineup is set for today (but not the rest of the week). Has the sleeping dragon returned or is this just coincidence?!

Coquis vs Gangnam - The undefeated undisputed rank 1 team against a surging Gangnam who has made some epic waiver pickups. Can Rubio arrive in time to save the day? With The Brow down for the week it may just come down to that.

Pick - Gangnam (gotta do it, I want that longest undefeated record!)

That's Amar'e vs p0nder - Two up and coming teams who have stumbled in previous weeks. Will the vociferous man handler push p0nder into the realm of the elite again? Will the 100% decline in Gayness on That's Amar'e cost him?

Pick - p0nder

#Knickstape vs New Vegas Patriots - Will Robert set his lineup? An easy one to predict when our league's Washington Wizards are competing...

Pick - New Vegas Patriots

WaterMELOn vs Pringles - The same question arises again...

Pick - WaterMELOn

New Jack City vs CoolClyde - Two downward trending teams right now.. After an explosive start the Bruisers have dropped two in a row. However the New Jack City boys are ravaged with injuries to Evans, Kawhi, Kidd and of course Eric Gordon. Should be a straightforward nod to the Bruisers here.

Pick - CoolClyde

Multiple Scorgasms vs R'dam Wharfies - The Scorgasms blend of star power, great waiver additions and huge up and comers like Faried have pushed him into the elite category in recent weeks. R'dam just lacks the depth to compete in this matchup I believe. However the recent addition of Billups and Mbah a Moute could right the ship. Nevertheless with Dirk down this is an easy decision.

Pick - Scorgasms

HOTMICE vs Killorbekilled - HOTMICE off to a terrible start although pointswise they sit in the middle of the pack. However Killorbekilled offers up a tasty morsel of a team waiting to be eaten alive. With his newly improved team rady takes this one.

Pick - HOTMICE

That's all folks.

CoolClyde

^alright Smokes, props to you for backing up your trade with solid stats and reasoning, i agree Rady knows what he's doing (at 1-4...)

very cool analysis of week ahead, thanks for doing that! I agree with most predictions.

still upset at your greatness this year, and for giving Coquis a good extra live player (Klay) in your trade that put him over the top against me last week.

i'm still not against trading LeBron for the right deal, i just couldn't pull trigger on Deng + Gortat for LBJ, and I knew I was asking for too much (same deal, with Rondo for Felton thrown in). but if you can come up with another trade idea with Rondo coming to the Bruisers... you may end up with the most powerful team in all fantasy land. does Crazy 8's know you turned down Felton? hahahhhhh...

Coquis turned down Prigioni for Brewser, my bad for adding/dropping one for the other. could be a great week for the Prigger if Kidd stays out and Felton is hurt...

smokes

Huge Member
^ Yeah, obviously I think Deron is going to improve his FG% and get back to the 35-40pt per game region. I also think Drummond will be reaching Tristan Thompson territory a few months down the line.

Haha yes that trade was difficult to do, sorry if it contributed to your loss! I may have pulled the trigger a bit too quickly on the Tyreke/Klay trades, those dudes are starting to put it together. However Kyrie and Nash should be extremely solid going forward once their injury woes are over.

Re Lebron, things have kinda changed now after the recent trade with rady. I'll have to look at the progress of my waiver wire adds before I can make another 2 for 1 or 3 for 2.

This should be a fun week for fantasy, I'm liking a lot of the lineups.

Has anyone managed to have any contact with iSayUghhh in the last month? I've tried PMing him, sending him outrageous trade requests, etc. Nothing raises his attention!

I think we gotta look at replacing Cross Facers... And finding out from Robert/Pringles if they intend to play soon because we need to fill in the blanks soon before their losses get out of hand. There's 18 weeks left, plenty of time to get back into the game, but each week we wait their teams get worse and worse.

CA7

Scoring Champ
hmm. some serious smack talk there, homo sperm!
i might hafta bust that wood tang in half!
it's gonna hurt! my balls don't lie!

slick talk for the guy on a losing streak, just know it wont easy I got something up my sleeve

metrocard

Legend
Coquis would like to welcome Zeller and Pietrus to the club.
We believe these two guys will prove a lot of doubters wrong and hurt the people who slept on picking them up. Two underrated rotational players.

Coquis felt Hamilton was too injury prone and it may hinder his production and Brewer will go away as a free gift to the Bruisers who are in need of a wing player.

Surprised no one has picked up Devin Harris yet.

smokes

Huge Member
I've been tempted by Robinson a few times but the Kings are just a mess... Jason Thompson has been playing better than Cousins the last couple of games... He also signed a $40m contract in the offseason. Yet the Kings drafted Robinson? Huh?

I got my eyes on the long haul with Drummond. I would think latest after ASG they gonna unleash him for 30+ minutes.