The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
All the Coquis have a no trade clause until the 6th week of the season. After last season's debacle, Coquis will be out of the trade market and play it safe.

CoolClyde

guess i should have clarified what PG's are available. please stop insulting my intelligence with lame trade offers for Rondo and LeBron. LBJ is a Bruiser season-long, nuff said. Rondo is one of the top PG's in the league and will be a fantasy behemoth, i'm not trading him unless it's for a top 20 player. Dirk would be a legitimate offer for Rondo if he wasn't out 6 weeks minimum. get back to me when he's back in action.

Starting PG's Isaiah Thomas and Jameer Nelson are on the block.
more to come.

with the way Metro has set up the extra utility men and extra G position, PG's who can score and dime are keepers, I'm happy to have at least 5-6 legitimate threats season long.

i like the trade attempts, keep em coming, but the two-headed Crazy Smokes managerial squad is out of control! what the what?

smokes

Huge Member
guess i should have clarified what PG's are available. please stop insulting my intelligence with lame trade offers for Rondo and LeBron. LBJ is a Bruiser season-long, nuff said. Rondo is one of the top PG's in the league and will be a fantasy behemoth, i'm not trading him unless it's for a top 20 player. Dirk would be a legitimate offer for Rondo if he wasn't out 6 weeks minimum. get back to me when he's back in action.

Starting PG's Isaiah Thomas and Jameer Nelson are on the block.
more to come.

with the way Metro has set up the extra utility men and extra G position, PG's who can score and dime are keepers, I'm happy to have at least 5-6 legitimate threats season long.

i like the trade attempts, keep em coming, but the two-headed Crazy Smokes managerial squad is out of control! what the what?

I don't understand this sentiment. It doesn't matter who you have at what position in a points league all that matters is that you put up the most points, balancing between categories makes no difference whatsoever.

Don't take it as an insult when I send a trade, if you don't like it, reject it or make a counter offer.

Don't understand why people are getting annoyed about it... If a trade is unfair it's going to be rejected by the league anyway so it's really not a big deal.

CoolClyde

I don't understand this sentiment. It doesn't matter who you have at what position in a points league all that matters is that you put up the most points, balancing between categories makes no difference whatsoever.

Don't take it as an insult when I send a trade, if you don't like it, reject it or make a counter offer.

Don't understand why people are getting annoyed about it... If a trade is unfair it's going to be rejected by the league anyway so it's really not a big deal.

not talking about your offers being insulting, i've received quite a few.
just a waste of time offering scrubs for elite players.

guess you're right about position/points/balance. thanks.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
There something I don't really get, I waived a player and picked another one, I saved the changes but what confuses me is the player I waived again appears on my team. WTF?

CoolClyde

There something I don't really get, I waived a player and picked another one, I saved the changes but what confuses me is the player I waived again appears on my team. WTF?

you have to look ahead to the lineup day the waiver ends, then you'll see the new player on your squad

smokes

Huge Member
As Clyde said, a waiver does not take straight away there is a 2 day clearing time. Be aware also that within this time, anyone with a higher waiver position than you could claim the player you want and they will get him instead.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I hate that about waivers, it should be first come first served,

but who has JEremy Lin on their team? What about Goran DRagic?

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Not upset at all about this team. I have a few holdovers from last year not mad at all. Anyone looking to trade a PG holla at ya boy:gony:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
If you had a useful SF we could talk a trade, but you don't, so there is no way I can help you improve your PG situation...

p0nder

Starter
Well I'm not terribly disappointed with my squad but I am looking to make some moves. Autopick worked alright in my absence and a few of my pre-ranked players made it to my team. Looking forward to having a better season then last year. I'm not afraid to trade anyone so just hit me up.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Wilson Chandler , Dorrell Wright are good players they were on my team last year. No problem see you on the court:beer:
Rudy Gay is the SF I'm after. What That's Amare's nick on the forum? I want to get this deal done asap.

edit: it may sounds pretty dumb, but who are That's Amare, WaterMELOn, NVP, NJC, Gangnam and Cross Forcers? Three of these guys are metro's mates and the rest?

Last edited:

CoolClyde

First Trade of Season...

can we get a full list of who everyone is, re respective teams and KO poster names?

first trade of season going down between CoolClyde's Bruisers and Multiple Scorgasms:
top PG- Rondo and SG Jodie Meeks for
top C- Greg Monroe and SG/SF- Mike Dunleavy

thoughts? I had dire need for quality C (already had 7 PG's!) and a SF,
so this trade fills those spots well. Thanks and good luck Rono!

I'd like to thank DZWons son for offering Tyson Manhandler for Rondo, but I felt
Monroe is more of a powerhouse coming into his own, just a gut feeling.
we'll see how that pans out.

Hey Pringles! how you gonna survive with only 1 PG? what's your plan man? let's talk, champ!

smokes

Huge Member
After two days of careful negotiation the first blockbuster of the season emerges!

The Beef Helmets receive Chris Paul, Ricky Rubio and Luol Deng while the Wharfies receive Dirk, Marc Gasol, Monta Ellis and Spencer Hawes!