The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
Well I hope this will be resolved. Gangnam was one of the most competitive dudes in the league and it sucks to lose any good player.

Re me playing watermelon 3 times, yeah I must have missed that. I'll have to look again and adjust it. If I play watermelon 3 times, some other people probably play 3 times too. Ew, what a mission.

metrocard

Legend
JohnsonPost2mp4-2359268-9.576x324.jpg

The most dangerous man in fantasy basketball...

metrocard

Legend
I'll take 100% responsibility and fault for taking control of inactive teams and adding and dropping players, even if those add and drops made logical sense :lol:

I shouldn't have done that.

Apologies.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
This is the problem with people: They're so full of their own ****, also filled with hate and self hate, they have to project it on me and make me look like the bad guy.

It's not needed and I'm always going to resist around that bull****. If you can't see it from my side, then you're an ******* too.

Did I really have to be accused like that?

DCinNY, you showed what no integrity, way to not have fun in what's been an awesome league. Demanding who's commish? Get out.

I made smokes co-commish because I wanted to show you guys I didn't care about this commish power, I wanted to play and compete and I wanted competitive players.

I booted my best friend from the league (CrossFacers) for and he got mad at me for me doing, I told him he wasn't competitive enough and I had to drop his squad.

But I wake up and come read this crap? Way to go Gayman Style. You've been peaced as you wished.

I'm sure you won't take any advice from me considering you've always has a chip on your shoulder when I voiced my opinion on your trade in the past, but to give you some insight on the questions you raise:

I'm not the one that should be questioned on "integrity." Perhaps you need to reference the dictionary before using that term since based on your actions deemed as "shenanigans" is what questions your "integrity."

I would never have questioned your lineup changes if it wasn't for your past. I don't question whether your a good competitor, which you are, only whether I can trust you.

I'm open to managing my team on the condition that metro hands over the keys to smokes, if he's open to it. Otherwise it's probably better I don't play. I'm sure metro's pride will prevent him from stepping down willingly especially to keep me in the league, so I have no expectations.

metrocard

Legend
I'm sure you won't take any advice from me considering you've always has a chip on your shoulder when I voiced my opinion on your trade in the past, but to give you some insight on the questions you raise:

I'm not the one that should be questioned on "integrity." Perhaps you need to reference the dictionary before using that term since based on your actions deemed as "shenanigans" is what questions your "integrity."

I would never have questioned your lineup changes if it wasn't for your past. I don't question whether your a good competitor, which you are, only whether I can trust you.

I'm open to managing my team on the condition that metro hands over the keys to smokes, if he's open to it. Otherwise it's probably better I don't play. I'm sure metro's pride will prevent him from stepping down willingly especially to keep me in the league, so I have no expectations.

You voiced yourself on the trade, but like what recently showed, you didn't do your research and didn't look like smart in the end because the facts were always against you. There's no chip on my shoulder, just muscles. I think you jumping ahead of things made was your downfall here, in vetoing trades and accusing me of being a cheater. So you leaving wasn't really a major concern of mine, it's unfun to play fantasy with people like that. You would have an argument if you weren't so eager to jump to conclusions and conspiracy theories.

I've done nothing wrong to hand over my keys, and I definitely won't step down because you made a mistake you can't take responsibility for and want to put your mess on my hands. Which is always the case, metrocard has the bad guy rep so maybe I'll get away with accusing him of this. Well, you lost your cool and lost your squad. Good job.

You would actually have credibility to your words, like I said if the facts didn't go against you. Vetoing reasonable trades and accusing me of cheating of Tim Duncan benching for CHRIS Johnson when Yahoo allowed me to do it hours before Johnson's and Duncan's game. Doesn't make any sense. You're reaching too far for nothing.

Therefor, your consideration is ignored and holds no value and I wouldn't even considerate it not because of pride, because you have no reason here and you made a blunder you've taken no responsibility for.

I've made my mistakes and I've admitted them, but it's been a powerful season so far, and I'll take some credit for that for making this league deeper and creating 4 divisions to spice up the playoff run. I just try my best to make this league fun. You can ignore the good and focus on the bad, I don't care man. Live your life negatively, it won't bother me. Use meaningless psychology and assume I have this chip on my shoulder, it won't really change anything. I'm still going to be myself, commish the league, leap over teams and be the Coquis. Positive or negative criticism doesn't affect, I am open to discussing them and I don't hold any stubborn views because I've been open to every suggestion by every member of this league. But if the suggestion is unreasonable, then it's sensible for me to object.

Peace.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
You voiced yourself on the trade, but like what recently showed, you didn't do your research and didn't look like smart in the end because the facts were always against you. There's no chip on my shoulder, just muscles. I think you jumping ahead of things made was your downfall here, in vetoing trades and accusing me of being a cheater. So you leaving wasn't really a major concern of mine, it's unfun to play fantasy with people like that. You would have an argument if you weren't so eager to jump to conclusions and conspiracy theories.

I've done nothing wrong to hand over my keys, and I definitely won't step down because you made a mistake you can't take responsibility for and want to put your mess on my hands. Which is always the case, metrocard has the bad guy rep so maybe I'll get away with accusing him of this. Well, you lost your cool and lost your squad. Good job.

You would actually have credibility to your words, like I said if the facts didn't go against you. Vetoing reasonable trades and accusing me of cheating of Tim Duncan benching for CHRIS Johnson when Yahoo allowed me to do it hours before Johnson's and Duncan's game. Doesn't make any sense. You're reaching too far for nothing.

Therefor, your consideration is ignored and holds no value and I wouldn't even considerate it not because of pride, because you have no reason here and you made a blunder you've taken no responsibility for.

I've made my mistakes and I've admitted them, but it's been a powerful season so far, and I'll take some credit for that for making this league deeper and creating 4 divisions to spice up the playoff run. I just try my best to make this league fun. You can ignore the good and focus on the bad, I don't care man. Live your life negatively, it won't bother me. Use meaningless psychology and assume I have this chip on my shoulder, it won't really change anything. I'm still going to be myself, commish the league, leap over teams and be the Coquis. Positive or negative criticism doesn't affect, I am open to discussing them and I don't hold any stubborn views because I've been open to every suggestion by every member of this league. But if the suggestion is unreasonable, then it's sensible for me to object.

Peace.

"i've done nothing wrong" .... "I've made my mistakes and I've admitted them" just recently. beforehand, you play the ignorant card. Just face it, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. It's okay and no matter how or what you come at me with, I know you're dull and ignorant. You have a bit of growing up to do and I understand that but it still doesn't take away from the fact. Your history speaks for itself. Why else would you have been relieved of your "mod" status on this forum? Please explain this...

metrocard

Legend
"i've done nothing wrong" .... "I've made my mistakes and I've admitted them" just recently. beforehand, you play the ignorant card. Just face it, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. It's okay and no matter how or what you come at me with, I know you're dull and ignorant. You have a bit of growing up to do and I understand that but it still doesn't take away from the fact. Your history speaks for itself. Why else would you have been relieved of your "mod" status on this forum? Please explain this...

Yea, not much to get from this this post except you seem to be hurt and taking this personal now.
You're the least sharpest here right now which is why you lost your team over being a jackass. You jump to conclusions and look really stupid in the end of all them where your silly notions can't be defended.
Don't let take it personal, be a man and let this go. It's not a big deal. You're putting too much attention onto me now, makes you look revengeful.
My mod history has no relevance to this.
You're a dude who lacks responsibility and integrity, before you talk about me go fix yourself. Not once you took responsibility of the blunders you've made, that shows a lot of stubborn and jackassness. Seems like you're talking about yourself in your post with growing up and being dull. It seems like you hate yourself.

CoolClyde

ugh. time to move this conversation to the CONGRATS METRO thread.

it's just a game fellas. can't we all just get along?
what's done is done, let's move on.

at least Knicks got some payback tonite.
all my Boston Bruisers took giant turds in their panties. tough sh*t! haha!

metrocard

Legend
ugh. time to move this conversation to the CONGRATS METRO thread.

it's just a game fellas. can't we all just get along?
what's done is done, let's move on.

at least Knicks got some payback tonite.
all my Boston Bruisers took giant turds in their panties. tough sh*t! haha!

Congrats Metro is a classic thread. Don't need Gayman's filth ruining that thread.

smokes

Huge Member
As we enter the weekend of fantasy there's a ton of interesting games happening around the league.

New guy NY_Swagger giving me a run for my money, hoping to build a strong enough cushion to hold out for the weekend. NY_Swagger needs to bring his swagger to this thread. Yes I'm calling you out son.

HOTMICE giving it to the Coqs hard... Coquis with huge slip up leaving high flying Hawk Kyle Korver on the bench for 61 points! The HOTMICE will also be hoping to hold on for a sweet victory and a nice upset!

That's Amar'e getting a solid beating from p0nder, solid job by the steady p0nder team.

New dude Blob City destroying the battered DemPiffCityAllstars. A team with such enormous potential just got ravaged :(

Watermelon with the upset victory in the bag over Multiple Scorgasms suffering squad, even the five games of CP3 wouldn't have saved this game. Watermelon red hot right now.

New Jack City with a decent cushion hoping to keep the pressure on the Brooklyn division rivals.

R'Dam Wharfies looking to add to a solid run of games, even with the injury to Deng he takes a solid lead into a weekend with a better schedule. Slight upset victory on the cards here.

Soupastars and Killorbekilled surprisingly close matchup, definitely gonna be a good one to watch over the next couple of days.

In other news around the league, Jrue Holiday makes his move across to Coquis with Rubio and OJ Mayo departing. He will be hoping for immediate impact from Jrue and new addition Pablo Prigioni to try to thwart HOTMICE's hot team!

And in breaking news a blockbuster trade has been agreed upon between The Beef Helmets and Blob City! The Beef Helmets adding to their injury addled bench with Derrick Rose. Blob City beefing up his roster with several solid players looking to build upon a solid week this week and get a win streak going heading towards the playoffs!

Beef Helmets send: Vasquez, JJ Hickson, Bledsoe, Fields, Biyombo

Blob City send: Rose, David Lee, Alonzo Gee, Ed Davis, Speights

CoolClyde

Beef Helmets send: Vasquez, JJ Hickson, Bledsoe, Fields, Biyombo

Blob City send: Rose, David Lee, Alonzo Gee, Ed Davis, Speights

Blob must be a very good friend of yours to give you 4 quality starters for 2,
with Rose's return imminent. whatever, guess he wants to guarantee NZ victory.
collusion/shenanigans/who cares.

smokes

Huge Member
Blob must be a very good friend of yours to give you 4 quality starters for 2,
with Rose's return imminent. whatever, guess he wants to guarantee NZ victory.
collusion/shenanigans/who cares.

Hmm.. If I remember correctly he offered you a similar package which you turned down so why you think this is somehow unfair is a bit beyond me.