The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
I loathe whoever got Rip Hamilton before me.

I was so disappointed today when received that email today lol

Meh, I didn't even bother with him. Rose could potentially be back soon and I think he's gonna trail off to an average free agent level player. Plus Belinelli has been playing better than Rip since he's been out so who knows.

I was more annoyed about Avery Bradley finally being scooped up but there's no one on my team I really wanna drop :(

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
I'm gonna give OBM another week to answer up...it's pretty ridiculous he played us like that.

Especially with him having such a good roster.

Yea, for the integrity of competition within the league, we need someone that will at the very least set their lineup everyday. We should definitely give him a chance to respond, but let's set a hard date so that nothing is abruptly taken away without fair warning.

p0nder

Starter
I loathe whoever got Rip Hamilton before me.

I was so disappointed today when received that email today lol

LOL my only waiver wire pick up so far. My drafted players have been playing above expectation, aside from Wade.

He's still on the table but people keep trying to throw in other players on my team to get it done. I'm not really looking for package deals, more so looking to get back a top tier player. Dwade came in as #5 on the overall list and we all know he's just getting warmed up and should have some huge games in the latter part of the season.

I'm having a hard time finding time to post right now and my computer needs replacing, so until the new year most of my activity will be on the yahoo league. so if you want to get at me just send an offer there.

Trying to beat the only undefeated team right now! My division goes hard. What is the playoff format again? top 2 in each division right?? :D

metrocard

Legend
LOL my only waiver wire pick up so far. My drafted players have been playing above expectation, aside from Wade.

He's still on the table but people keep trying to throw in other players on my team to get it done. I'm not really looking for package deals, more so looking to get back a top tier player. Dwade came in as #5 on the overall list and we all know he's just getting warmed up and should have some huge games in the latter part of the season.

I'm having a hard time finding time to post right now and my computer needs replacing, so until the new year most of my activity will be on the yahoo league. so if you want to get at me just send an offer there.

Trying to beat the only undefeated team right now! My division goes hard. What is the playoff format again? top 2 in each division right?? :D

Division winners awarded top playoff seeds 8 teams in the playoffs.

I have an announcement

Week 12 is rivalry week.

Here are the match ups.

That's Amar'e
vs
Cross Facers

DOPE NASTY SLAMMERZ
vs
SoupaStars

WaterMELOn and DUI
vs
New Vegas Patriots!

p0nder's Primetime
vs
Gangnam Style

R'dam Wharfies
vs
HOTMICE

New Jack City
vs
KillorbeKilled

Multiple Scorgasms
vs
CoolClyde's Bruisers

Coquis
vs
The Beef Helmets​

metrocard

Legend
Well, we have a new player in our league, Rono's homeboy.

He definitely has all the tools to win this entire thing despite having the worst record in the league right now.

a team with Kobe, Varejao, Millsap, Anderson, John Wall, and Humphries is solid.

CoolClyde

Well, we have a new player in our league, Rono's homeboy.

He definitely has all the tools to win this entire thing despite having the worst record in the league right now.

a team with Kobe, Varejao, Millsap, Anderson, John Wall, and Humphries is solid.

i'm happy to be the first one to play him next week, in his first full week.
THANKS A LOT!!

i hope it's not the same guy who kicked my ass in Rono's league.

who is this guy and where can i diss him on KO?

j/k

PS: did he make the latest add/drops or did Metro do that for him?

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
i'm happy to be the first one to play him next week, in his first full week.
THANKS A LOT!!

i hope it's not the same guy who kicked my ass in Rono's league.

who is this guy and where can i diss him on KO?

j/k

PS: did he make the latest add/drops or did Metro do that for him?

It looks like Metro (Flex) did that. Moves by the Commish should not be done unless there is unanimous consensus. Each manager should be responsible for their moves.

metrocard

Legend
Commish does what he wants...when he wants...lol.

I took control of the team for a day, because OBM had his team inactive for two days.

Not a problem especially since the players that were dropped have no value.

Lighten up.

CoolClyde

Commish does what he wants...when he wants...lol.

I took control of the team for a day, because OBM had his team inactive for two days.

Not a problem especially since the players that were dropped have no value.

Lighten up.

i understand this is your league this year, but would you please stop doing the add/drops for others? i've had my eyes on the guys you've been picking up on behalf of transferred teams. just let the new owners pick, PLEASE?

btw, killorbekilled is not playing, or if he is he's doing a half-a$$ed job of it, i think they need a new owner. he left half his active team on the bench tonite. not fun, not fair, even though i'm playing him this week.

metrocard

Legend
i understand this is your league this year, but would you please stop doing the add/drops for others? i've had my eyes on the guys you've been picking up on behalf of transferred teams. just let the new owners pick, PLEASE?

btw, killorbekilled is not playing, or if he is he's doing a half-a$$ed job of it, i think they need a new owner. he left half his active team on the bench tonite. not fun, not fair, even though i'm playing him this week.

Well, since OBM was inactive for over a week, someone had to take over the absent squad. I still haven't got an owner yet due to email complications...but I was just trying to keep the team active and competitive since that team has the worst record in the league. Helps competition in the league with the bottom tier teams.

You gotta be faster! lol

KilledorBeKilled got a week to give a response to his inactivity. This season is almost at the half way point and things are going to get tight now, even though HOT MICE has a sub .500 record, his teams always compete and will eventually become a .500 team, as well SoupaStars and other guys that are below .500. There are only 8 playoff spots, so fighting into the playoffs will be rough.

A week inactivity isn't fair but you're basically giving a team the free win. Taints and put a asterisk to the record.

This is just an announcement to all, if you need a break from the league, make someone you know personally a co-manager who can sub in for you while you're out...instead of giving away W's to teams that are already elite.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
Metro, we see and understand your point of stepping in to preserve the competitiveness within the league. However, Clyde does make a good point on how, as a commish, you shouldn't intervene.

Your actions on recruiting replacements and such are very welcome and part of the commish responsibilities, but not to take over a team. It's the principle of the matter and without that, there's no true basis of competition.

my :2cents: