The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
The only week we play is week 20 I believe. Week 11 I've got the currently inactive team.

Actually it's week 13 I was referring to. Originally I believe I was playing you in Week 12 and POnder's on Week 13. After the Rivalry Week change, I was designated to play Ponder's in Week 12 and then Week 13 as well.

smokes

Huge Member
I'll have a look through the schedule later on and make sure it's balanced and everyone plays each other a suitable amount.

Gotta make sure the divisional matchups are more or less equal given that it's divisional placement that decides playoff seeds.

metrocard

Legend
metro you know you on the Minny GT right?

I jus did it last minute!

Just curious as to why you are adjusting the schedule from what was set by Yahoo. My Week 20 should be KilledorbeKilled. I did see you change my week 11 to The Beef Helmets since you wanted to face him for Rivalry week, I'm okay with that since it's swapping one week for another, but the other change is unwarranted.

I'm a butthole.

I'll have a look through the schedule later on and make sure it's balanced and everyone plays each other a suitable amount.

Gotta make sure the divisional matchups are more or less equal given that it's divisional placement that decides playoff seeds.

That's why you're the co-comish!

metrocard

Legend
If this doesn't pan out or another spot opens up please keep me in mind. I have been playing for years, and I am very committed. My league was dissolved this year and i was left with no options and have been looking for another. I'll play (and make do) with whatever team I inherit.

Great cover letter bro.

smokes

Huge Member
Alright I looked through the whole schedule and found some games that don't make sense. I'll fix it up later only a few small changes need to be made.

Please don't change the schedule before I do this or all that work is gonna get screwed up :lol:

metrocard

Legend
Alright I looked through the whole schedule and found some games that don't make sense. I'll fix it up later only a few small changes need to be made.

Please don't change the schedule before I do this or all that work is gonna get screwed up :lol:

:thumbsup: you got it.

smokes

Huge Member
OK I sorted out the schedule.

Now everyone plays everyone in their division twice and twice only.

Everyone plays everyone at least once.

Rivalry week has been slightly adjusted to make more rivalry matchups.

Be careful editing schedule as you can remove crucial games by accident.

smokes

Huge Member
I wanna remind everyone that even if you think you've lost the week you should still make sure your lineup is set for the rest of the week as points matter when playoff time rolls around. Having less points could cost you a playoff spot.

I still see a lot of people who seem to set their lineup one day at a time, you are all aware you can set your team up as far in advance as you like right? Just have to set them again if you add/drop/trade.

CA7

Scoring Champ
OK I sorted out the schedule.

Now everyone plays everyone in their division twice and twice only.

Everyone plays everyone at least once.

Rivalry week has been slightly adjusted to make more rivalry matchups.

Be careful editing schedule as you can remove crucial games by accident.

When's rivalry week

metrocard

Legend

Which one of these is rady right now?

Obama-laugh_1400296i.jpg

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@smokes: what sucks even more is he's out indefinetely, it's gonna be tough without him and Chauncey who also has no timetable. I'd be willing to move them both in a trade, but I don't think there will be any market for them, noboby would sacrifice only God knows how much time only to get two above average combo guards. They can get you 45-50 FPs combined once they click though. So, if anyone's interested, hit me up with some offers. :lol: