The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
The Wharfies experienced a devastating slipage on Wednesday which may cost the team advancing to the finals, but I can't believe how much everyone passed on Miller with so much rest LeBron and Wade have been getting lately.

metrocard

Legend
^ tough break son.

Everyone should be glad Clyde knocked me out of the playoffs, I would be smashing your asses and easily proceed into the finals with how my team is preforming this week.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Word, I thought my team was set but NJC is right there. I had to add n drop till today.

congrats sir, it was a tough match up but the better man won

not playing Antwan Jamison and Patrick Patterson on Friday killed me, if I played them I would have won

fack fack fack

smokes

Huge Member
Whats your roster looking like on that squad and how many teams are in that league?

10 team league

Durant
Melo
The Brow
Lillard
Monta
Tristan Thompson
Mo Harkless
Monroe
Vucevic
Mo Williams
Paul George
Larry Sanders
Jimmy Butler

Had to drop Noah and Kyrie a couple of weeks ago.

metrocard

Legend
Win or Lose, Clyde has had two impressive back to back seasons. Last year he won second place, the only thing that stops him from first this year are the Displacers. Shout out to Clyde.

p0nder

Starter
shout out to the whole league. This was a fun year... Displacers are one tough match up. I couldn't beat them all year. Good luck to both of you and i'll see you guys next season!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
^ Agreed, it was a great season, especially for me as a rookie, I never played fantasy basketball before I gotta admit I really got into that whole thing. To be a top 4 team as a rookie with no other fantasy experience is a great feeling.

metrocard

Legend
^ Agreed, it was a great season, especially for me as a rookie, I never played fantasy basketball before I gotta admit I really got into that whole thing. To be a top 4 team as a rookie with no other fantasy experience is a great feeling.

you were always a tough match up.

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah mad props to everyone. Lercher is gonna be scary next year when he discovers rotoworld dot com! ;)

Hopefully next year we can have 14-16 dudes from the forums, this 16 team thing was fun albeit a little slim in the free agent pool.

And a proper live draft where everyone can attend would be sweet too.

Clyde showing that autopick teams ain't too shabby though.

metrocard

Legend
Yeah mad props to everyone. Lercher is gonna be scary next year when he discovers rotoworld dot com! ;)

Hopefully next year we can have 14-16 dudes from the forums, this 16 team thing was fun albeit a little slim in the free agent pool.

And a proper live draft where everyone can attend would be sweet too.

Clyde showing that autopick teams ain't too shabby though.

Yea, I hope we can do a 16 man league again. Love scouting lesser known players. Waiver pick ups have proven to be crucial in this league. It killed me and saved me at times. Look at Earl Clark and Reggie Evans.

Teams definitely returning for the 13-14 season

1. Smokes
2. Blob City
3. Cool Clyde
4. The Dutch Man
5. New Jack City
6. Coquis
7. Displacers
8. p0nder
9. Rady Micemen
10. Scorgasms

I need commitment from other teams I didn't list there.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Also, next year the RS should be a little shorter, we all see what happens now, many star players are getting a lot of rest which makes matchups pretty uneven i.e. image you've got LeBron on your team and he's out for more than a week for no particular reason other than getting fresh for the playoffs.