The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
This is why Beef Helmets rules the league, you guys slept on getting Nicholson and Beef Helmets pick him up on time...sigh, I can't pick anymore players because I already reached my maxed.

Making too easy for Beefy.

Agreed, Clyde and I are maxed out.

CoolClyde

He's typically lousy, but with so many injuries on that team, he's getting time.

i just can't stand his little boy smile, esp after lighting up Knicks.
one of many Bruisers who've gone on to greater heights after letting them go.... bastards!

btw, props to Rady's Hot Mice for trading Aaron Brooks at the right time. how'd he do that?

smokes

Huge Member
TvrwC.png

p0nder...

3717831346_facepalm_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

CoolClyde

the Bruisers are officially a shi*tty team. every trade i've made has made my team worse.
Deron is now being called burnt out, Portland calling for Wes Matthews to go to the bench...

this week's an automatic loss vs. King Beef.

I think i need to trade THE #1 fantasy player just to get back on even ground.
yep. LeBron's on the trade rack, who wants some?

ridiculous offers will be met with harsh criticism and cringe-worthy feedback for all to see.

smokes

Huge Member
And I don't think you have a huge amount to worry about it's just a rough patch for the Bruisers.

Deron is playing injured but he'll sort his sh*t out sooner or later. I think that trade was enormous for you, if you give up on Deron like Soupastars did you'd be making the same mistake.

Wes Mathews is integral in Portland... Lol benching him? Who do they even have behind him? Luke Babbitt? Lmao. He'll have a major role no worries.

Once your team is injury free you'll be set. That injury bug is the biggest killer.

metrocard

Legend
My boy Crossfacers is beating Gangnam this week, bet on it! If he doesn't, I'll change my team name to whatever you request.

smokes

Huge Member
My boy Crossfacers is beating Gangnam this week, bet on it! If he doesn't, I'll change my team name to whatever you request.

Given that Cross Facers hasn't set his lineup in god knows how long, I'mma take that bet.

Next week you shall be christened "Bend Over For Beef"

CoolClyde

that is one of the funniest things you've ever said Metro, and one of the worst bets ever.

Crossfacers? the guy who leaves a bibles on the court after 1 win?
against the mighty Gangnam Style? just wow!

i think everyone in fantasy league should come up with new names for your team, and vote on it.
i can't even think right now, i'm so flabbergasted by your bet.

CoolClyde

And I don't think you have a huge amount to worry about it's just a rough patch for the Bruisers.

Deron is playing injured but he'll sort his sh*t out sooner or later. I think that trade was enormous for you, if you give up on Deron like Soupastars did you'd be making the same mistake.

Wes Mathews is integral in Portland... Lol benching him? Who do they even have behind him? Luke Babbitt? Lmao. He'll have a major role no worries.

Once your team is injury free you'll be set. That injury bug is the biggest killer.

yeah, this is a rough patch to say the least. i think the new year and playing against your mighty squad has me depressed! hah!

please make me an offer, principle don't mean squat if i think it's a good deal, and i know you want LeBeef on your squadron. cheers!

metrocard

Legend
that is one of the funniest things you've ever said Metro, and one of the worst bets ever.

Crossfacers? the guy who leaves a bibles on the court after 1 win?
against the mighty Gangnam Style? just wow!

i think everyone in fantasy league should come up with new names for your team, and vote on it.
i can't even think right now, i'm so flabbergasted by your bet.

If Gangnam loses, your new team name will be Los Maricones and smokes will be El Pene Peque?o