The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

CoolClyde

@Johnny: what's wrong with some of your ballers this week? I see some guys can't get you more than 4-5 FPs.

i know, it's my worst fantasy week of the season. no Pekovic, and just consistent bed-shi*tting by at least a couple players each night. just one of those things. every week my squad swims deeper into the sea of mediocrity. ce la vie. glad to see you get the win, tho.

ps: pls call me Clyde.

smokes

Huge Member
Wasn't it Deron + Pek + scrubs for Rose + Lee + scrubs?

Deron has basically identical fantasy numbers to Vasquez and JJ Hickson vs injured Pek is not much to choose between either I believe.

Seems pretty similar if you ask me :shrug:

metrocard

Legend
I respect smokes for the successful trade agreement, obviously Blob City sees something in this trade that may benefit him.

I just don't see how anyone giving up David Lee and Derrick Rose in a deal and the best players you're getting are Greivis Vasquez and JJ Hickson, excellent players 30 FP players,

but Derrick Rose is a potential 35-40 FP player, David Lee is a 33 FP player, and even Ed Davis in the last 30 games is averaging 28 FP which is close to Hickson's production.

Speights vs Biyombo...very fair and equal
Gee vs Fields...very fair and equal as it gets.
Ed Davis vs Eric Bledsoe, Davis has been more productive; but Bledsoe is more efficiency, I'll say its equal here.

JJ Hickson vs David Lee, no question my man David Lee wins here
Greveis Vasquez vs Derrick Rose, Vasquez has been averaging 15 ppg, 5 rpg and over 10 apg....he's for sure a SURE THING and has averaged 36 FP in the last 30 days.

We don't know Derrick Rose's ability after his return and if he can return to averaging 40 FP per game or struggling to hit 30...we're not sure but I'll take Rose over Vasquez, but not by much because Vasquez has proven himself this season.

After going through this trade, it makes a little more sense; but it's to smokes advantage.

smokes

Huge Member
^ yeah that's a pretty good assessment you just gotta remember two other things.

One, my dude needs to win straight away. He can't keep hold of Rose having 0 points for the next 3-4 weeks when he has to win almost every matchup to reach the playoffs. I have been spamming this thread for a week encouraging people to take Rose off his hands and only Clyde made an offer which was countered with an offer that IMO is similar to this one. The offer was giving up a little bit more than I'm giving up but then again it was turned down so...

Also, Rose in general is a total unknown. The dude is recovering from an injury most people tell you takes 2 years to fully recover from. I believe Rose is gonna do well, probably 30-35 fp but even that is optimistic.

Anyway if you don't like the trade then veto that thing!

Very interesting trade of Gordon for Drummond. That dude is really doing the rounds :lol:

metrocard

Legend
How about my boys burning it up without Korver's amazing 60 FP performance :lol: Man, glad to have Holiday and Asik on my squad.

I have to manage my team better though. I could of lost this week.

metrocard

Legend
Damn smokes. Rajon Rondo.

Duncan for Black Mamba?

Timmy is my best player, has averaged 41 fantasy points the last 30 days, 40 FP all season long.

I just need a SG badly. btw, Kobe has averaged 36 FP the last 30 days and 40 FP all season long if you're wondering about the trade value.

(I only offer fair trades, I don't try to rape anyone)

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Duncan for Black Mamba?

Timmy is my best player, has averaged 41 fantasy points the last 30 days, 40 FP all season long.

I just need a SG badly. btw, Kobe has averaged 36 FP the last 30 days and 40 FP all season long if you're wondering about the trade value.

(I only offer fair trades, I don't try to rape anyone)

Seems like a fair trade to me. I'm Soupastars though. lol

metrocard

Legend
Yea, I get confused with who's who....lol, we should make a listing of KnicksOnline Names aligned with KO Fantasy League team names.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Beef Helmets = Smokes
Coquis = metrocard
R'dam = Dzwonson
Dempiffcityallstars= bsz
p0nder = p0nder
WaterMELOn = stephon_marbury
New Jack City = CA7
Dispacers = Ny_Swagger
Multiple Scorgasms = ronoranina
HOTMICE = rady
CoolClyde = Coolclyde
SoupaStars= WelcometoNyCity

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
"New guy NY_Swagger giving me a run for my money, hoping to build a strong enough cushion to hold out for the weekend. NY_Swagger needs to bring his swagger to this thread. Yes I'm calling you out son."

what's good KO league. Thanks metro for putting me down. I asked about being put on a week before the feud. I thought I was getting a ghost team and was ready to put in the work. Anyway good match smokes ur team is tough even without Rondo. I'm gonna need blocks now n u need assist so propose something.

p0nder

Starter
Man, i'm holding on to this 8th spot hard. I think if i beat warfies this week I can get the 7th spot from him. Not bad for a team that has put up some stinkers this year. I got a couple of offers out there... Rady, are you interested in that? I have another deal out there with welcometony that I hope he'll take. It'd be a huge shake up but we'll see if he accepts. Gotta stick with my roll if i'm gonna get to the playoffs!

great season so far guys. lots more activity this year and really competitive top to bottom.

metrocard

Legend
To the bottom seeds, I say you guys need to watch out for Blob City, he may spoil alot of things for people.

6. Bruisers
7. Wharfies
8. Primetime

On the fence and one game out of the playoffs
Soupastars
Thats Amare
New Jack City
Killed or Be Killed
HOTMICE

It's safe to say Patriots, Blob City, and All Stars are out of the playoff picture, but they still can win games and mess up someones season so they're still dangerous teams.

I'm trying to my best to catch up to Beef Helmets and take the #1 seed, I'm 3 games out and I'm currently on a hot winning streak after defeating Scorgasms, Beef Helmets and Hotmice...all very important games against playoff contenders. I have All Stars this week.

Match up of the week will be Displacers vs Watermelon.

Watermelon is 6-1 in the last 7 games. Displacers are the 2nd seed in the league and have LeBron James. This game will tell us who's really the dominant team, would be a huge win and upset if Watermelon can pull out with a W.

Scorgasms vs Bruisers is great news for one team because Bruisers have been on a 4 game losing streak and Scorgasms has been on a 3 game losing streak. These teams obviously need a W, both may potential fall out of the playoff seeding if they continue their losing ways.

HOTMICE came off a heartbreaking loss against my Frogs. Blob City made his debut and dominated and flexed his muscles. Can HOTMICE make a comeback and hold off the newly arrived squad from the mean streets of where smokes resides at, smokes homeboy? We'll see.

New Jack City vs Beef Helmets. NJC need this, not only to get his team to .500 but to get into the playoff picture and hold Beef Helmets back in reality after a great win over Displacers last week. The Helmets have the sexiest record in the league, NJC's mission is to take a sh.t on it.

I got Soupastars beating the Patriots. My friend Robert plays fantasy basketball like it's 2K13. I don't think he's familiar with the stats, thus his 3-10 record. Soupastars go to 7-7 this week.

Most balance match of the week is primetime vs Wharfies...both are 7-6 and both are 2nd in their division looking to step away from mediocrity and get into an elite top 5 seed level. Who's the better team? You tell me

I got Thats Amare defeating KilledOrBeKilled despite KOBK being 4-1 in his last 5 games.