The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I know you're pretty low on MWP, but dude's been averaging 25 FPs since MDA took over, Asik + MWP for Gortat and Hayward doesn't make any sense considering that MG is about to lose his starting role, not to mention he's been really struggling recently.

smokes

Huge Member
Gortat lose his starting job to Jermaine O Neal, let's be serious.

The only reason Gortat is even in conversation with Asik is because of a couple of weeks of struggling. After a couple of weeks of being one of the best C's in the league no less.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Dswonzon's been wanting Rondo since I had him.
Rondo's one of my favorite NBA players, that's it. I ****ing hate myself for missing out on him in the draft.

edit: ****ing Hawes, once I benched him dude went off from 5-10 FPs/game to 20 FPs at the half...

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
Hawes does that :S I thought he'd turned the corner this year because when he came back from injury last year he was solid for the rest of the season. But he went back to his old self.

Rondo going for 50 fantasy points in a half!!

smokes

Huge Member
What a week it's been for the Bouncy Beef Helmets! In the space of a week the team has said goodbye to Damian Lillard, Marcin Gortat, Luol Deng, Steve Nash, Gordon Hayward, Tristan Thompson and JJ Barea... Had coffee with Deron Williams and Andre Drummond, and now welcomes the new generation of Helmeteers to the fold.

Marc Gasol, James Harden, Paul George, Omir Asik and JJ Hickson will join the Beef Helmets Monday morning for practice, prior to making their debut in the biggest match of the season so far.

Assistant GM of the Beef Helmets smokes has been quoted as saying he needs a holiday.

smokes

Huge Member
^ Yeah career game right there...

So many dudes going off tonight... Rondo, Noah, Love, Westbrook to name a few.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
What a week it's been for the Bouncy Beef Helmets! In the space of a week the team has said goodbye to Damian Lillard, Marcin Gortat, Luol Deng, Steve Nash, Gordon Hayward, Tristan Thompson and JJ Barea... Had coffee with Deron Williams and Andre Drummond, and now welcomes the new generation of Helmeteers to the fold.

Marc Gasol, James Harden, Paul George, Omir Asik and JJ Hickson will join the Beef Helmets Monday morning for practice, prior to making their debut in the biggest match of the season so far.

Assistant GM of the Beef Helmets smokes has been quoted as saying he needs a holiday.
Omer must have heard he's getting traded as he put his worst performance of the season [-0,50 FPs]. Also Salmons who's about to get waived to make room for Hayward played deeply demotivated [-3,00 FPs]. Even Wharfies' star and most reliable player Marc Gasol played below his average [28,75 FPs]. At the same time Luol Deng who's returning to R'dam had a solid game of 40 FPs as did Hayward who got the Helmets some solid 27 fantasy points. :D

Mo Williams
Monta Ellis
Chauncey Billups
Gordon Hayward
Dirk Nowitzki
Kevin Garnett
Marcin Gortat
Mbah a Moute
Carl Landry
Ron Artest

Sounds like a lineup that can average 270 FPs...

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
737 points difference in projected FPs in WaterMELOn's advantage, but SoupaStars would get +3.5 in averaged FPs... tough call.

smokes

Huge Member
737 points difference in projected FPs in WaterMELOn's advantage, but SoupaStars would get +3.5 in averaged FPs... tough call.

Nope...

Averages:

Chris Bosh 35fp vs Joe Johnson 24fp
Danny Green 17fp vs Caron Butler 13fp

Projected:

Bosh 2222 vs Johnson 1965
Green 1259 vs Butler 780

It's not even close, total rape...

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I know. I was looking at the last week averages. Value of both Bosh and Green has dropped dramatically as of late, from 53.1 FPs combined to 35.4, it's nearly a 20 FPs drop from their season averages.

smokes

Huge Member
Regardless this trade is not even close to being even... I vetoed it and I'd urge everyone else to. This trade is way worse than the one of metro's that got thumbed down.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I agree, 737 FPs on projected stats is way too much, gotta veto it. Maybe if Bosh was injured or WaterMELOn offered something more...