The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

CA7

Scoring Champ
I got ass ****ed by Nash during the week vs Metro, just realized that ****ing geezer didn't play

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Nash was sidelined the whole week, but with D'Antoni taking over as Lakers HC you can expect Steve to make some solid numbers once he's back.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I have been sleeping I will get back on the grind my bad early fail on my part I thought I preset my lineups for the first month of the season lol.

metrocard

Legend
Gangnam Style's playing well, just don't know who he is... KO?

i see you got that trade cooking with your boy That's Amare.
looks like you're getting way better of that deal...Steve Novak is a hit or miss, and you have
three solid fantasy players coming back in return. i just don't know, smells like shenanigans...

either way, i have a trade proposal in with your NV Patriot buddy Robert.

I think you're being too critical here.

1. I'm giving away JRue Holiday the best player in this deal.
Holiday right now is a primary scoring option.
Holiday averages 9.5 assist per game.
Andrew Bynum is OUT till February.
Holiday will get the most touches in Philly, next guy is Thaddeus Young.
Holiday will have the most consistent production.
Holiday averages 1.7 steals per game .7 blocks per game. These are above average defensive numbers.
Along with his 4 rebounds per game which will stay around that number since Bynum is out and Philly has no rebounders expect Hawes and Allen.

The reason why I did this deal is because of Kemba Walker, my favorite guard in the NBA. I believe in Kemba even though people question his shooting percentage. Holiday is above Kemba, so I do lose value in this. We have to realize that.

Roy Hibbert is better than DeAndre Jordan. Jordan is turnover prone and virtually produces no assist. Hibbert gets 2 assist on average and doesn't turn it over. Jordan and Hibbert are pretty much equal on shot blocking and rebounding. Hibbert has been known to be the superior go to option and with Granger out, Hibbert's ppg will increase into 13-14 points per game.

I needed to get a player that would be consistent because Jordan and Walker have never been consistent in their careers. Should I totally lose on a trade, is that your guys logic? I'm giving away two superior players. Affalo is far better than Novak, this is evident, I wouldn't have done this trade without getting a better player in return. Overall value is equal.

Definitely a friends with benefits trade... Pick up Novak off waivers and trade him within minutes? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Not even. First of all, I drafted Novak with my 9th pick. Get your information correct before you post.

Over lame. Takes the fun away from the league if I can't make a trade.
But I left the veto deal open to you guys for fairness.

Seems like a lot of mindless hating on the move rather than logic...that's a problem because it doesn't make it fair for me to make moves. Everything will be vetoed just based on you guys assuming I have a connection with everyone.

Let a dude play.
Damn.

smokes

Huge Member
^ you did drop Novak though and pick him back up from Free Agents so my information is correct.

The deal is probably 60/40 it's not a horrible deal, the thing that stinks about it to me is it's just the same thing as last year. That's Amar'e has not played so far this year, has not set his lineups a single time in the past two weeks yet he magically appears to agree to a trade with you.

Let dudes prove they are actually playing before they start giving out players like candy.

Like 5 or 6 people's eyes widened at this trade, some of whom were not in the league last year and do not know of the shenanigans, so don't take it personally.

metrocard

Legend
No. You said I just picked him up off waivers. I drafted HIM first, and picked him back off waivers.

That's Amare hasn't played yet so far? You're wrong once again off your premature ejaculated assumptions. That's Amar'e has played this year.

2qmlso5.png

He missed a day or something, but so what? The Champion Pringles has been out of commission the entire year. Don't sweat it.

It's just really an butthole thing to do. Makes you guys look bitter and tasteless. Especially when you guys drop logic and hate on a fair deal as I explained.

Tyson Chandler got traded for Mo Williams.
Mo Williams is barely a top 20 point guard. Great shooter, but doesn't even get high up in assist or steals, one dimensional player.
Chandler is a top 3 center and top 10 center in fantasy. Had 20 double doubles last season.
That's a totally unbalanced trade. But it was ignored.

It's just theres a target on my name.
I just won't mess with the trading this season.
I'll stay messing with waivers and just play by myself if you guys want to be on nonsense.

Have fun.

^ you did drop Novak though and pick him back up from Free Agents so my information is correct.

The deal is probably 60/40 it's not a horrible deal, the thing that stinks about it to me is it's just the same thing as last year. That's Amar'e has not played so far this year, has not set his lineups a single time in the past two weeks yet he magically appears to agree to a trade with you.

Let dudes prove they are actually playing before they start giving out players like candy.

Like 5 or 6 people's eyes widened at this trade, some of whom were not in the league last year and do not know of the shenanigans, so don't take it personally.

smokes

Huge Member
^ The Mo Williams trade is unbalanced the other way if you ask me. Tyson Chandler is a terrible fantasy player.

May have missed a day ok, why don't you go back and look at his lineups and take your own advice about getting your information correct before you post?

Stop taking everything so personally, you got totally butthurt over the same thing last year. If six people think this deal is unfair then suck it up.

metrocard

Legend
^ The Mo Williams trade is unbalanced the other way if you ask me. Tyson Chandler is a terrible fantasy player.

May have missed a day ok, why don't you go back and look at his lineups and take your own advice about getting your information correct before you post?

Stop taking everything so personally, you got totally butthurt over the same thing last year. If six people think this deal is unfair then suck it up.

This ain't personal guy, I don't accept BS and theres a lot of it going on here. You're weak on making these assumptions...it's pretty much a trollish attitude to have. The guy clearly stated he was participating full time where as you CLAIMED off another assumption that he hasn't even touched his fantasy team yet. It's trolling to the max. You don't know what you're talking about and go on making this false claims. It's pointless and a waste of time to post something with no evidence behind it. From what we've learned it may be apart of your character so we can move on from that, that's something you got to deal with.

Just not cool dudes I'm dealing with here. This whole situation is lame, it doesn't have to be personal for me to say this.

I already explained my points...now are we going to have a little cry fest about how I'm cheating again? Any trade or move I make, theres one going to be some one ready to whine about it with not a serious argument.

The situation is already over. I got nothing else to add here because it pretty much seems like a waste of time dealing with dudes who carry a bitter attitude and decide not to research anything. Theres no going back and forth on this. It's a closed discussion, no further crap needed.

metrocard

Legend
New Vegas Patriots just made a waiver move...there goes the sh*t you guys were holding onto about him being inactive. Oh wait, let me not attempt any trades with him since he's my friend too. We don't want team Veto to catch a panic attack.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Andre Iguodala- 49.5 points tonight
Joakim Noah- 36.25 points tonight
Jason Maxiell- 31 points tonight
Kyle Korver- 26.5 points right now with 18 minutes to go

p0nder

Starter
interesting that my trade was called unbalanced both ways...

1-1 to start the year. need to step it up... hit me up with some trades ppl!

CoolClyde

Anyone interested in KLove? Throw me some trade ideas. Please, no lowballing.

nice to see you posting, Gangnam Stylee. KLove trade entails keeping him
benched for at least another month, and giving up a quality player in return.
you've been doing pretty well without him, guess it can't hurt either way.

hope you don't make trade and get even better before next week's matchup.
:afro: