The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
I made a huge mistake and accidentally accepted Scorgasms trade offer.
I wrote a message saying Rubio and Ibaka aren't on the trade block, I sold my ass to get those guys.

Can you guys help me and veto the trade?

Sorry Scorgasms, Tim Duncan is available, but Rubio, Ibaka, Walker, Sanders, and OJ Mayo are my boys that I won't trade for personal reasons.

smokes

Huge Member
Well, NVP is definitely not allowed in the league next year. My boys were just subs for posters who didn't show up as expected (iSayugo disappearance from the league and forums was unexpected...he won the league last year too).

KilledOrBeKilled hasn't made a trade all season? Jesus. Well his record ain't too shabby. He's the Cuba of the league.

smokes, Blob City has been a monster and I got to get ready for him next week, hoping Drummond returns because Blob is basically an automatic 1000 points per week.

Are you sure that he ain't gonna just go drop a bunch of players to piss us all off? Don't ask him this, I don't want you giving him any ideas :lol:

Yeah there's nothing wrong with not making trades but as I said I don't think he really understands how to judge a trade offer perhaps. The new dudes on here such as Soupastars and Dzwonsson have been learning throughout the year how to play the league to their strengths because we try to educate a bit without giving too much away ;)

But like I said he rejects trades with disdain as if they aren't even worth looking at. As I recall I offered him Gasol and Paul George for Melo straight up and he rejected with a "lol". That's like 70 points for 40 points "lol".

Just trade Drummond to me bro and stop worrying :D

smokes

Huge Member
I wrote a message saying Rubio and Ibaka aren't on the trade block, I sold my ass to get those guys.

Sorry Scorgasms, Tim Duncan is available, but Rubio, Ibaka, Walker, Sanders, and OJ Mayo are my boys that I won't trade for personal reasons.

Yep vetoed here.

metrocard

Legend
Are you sure that he ain't gonna just go drop a bunch of players to piss us all off? Don't ask him this, I don't want you giving him any ideas :lol:

Yeah there's nothing wrong with not making trades but as I said I don't think he really understands how to judge a trade offer perhaps. The new dudes on here such as Soupastars and Dzwonsson have been learning throughout the year how to play the league to their strengths because we try to educate a bit without giving too much away ;)

But like I said he rejects trades with disdain as if they aren't even worth looking at. As I recall I offered him Gasol and Paul George for Melo straight up and he rejected with a "lol". That's like 70 points for 40 points "lol".

Just trade Drummond to me bro and stop worrying :D

I mean, I respect KillorBeKilled's isolated style of managing his team, but trading helps make the league fun. If he had a poor record, I would give him crap for not pulling the trigger on those deals.

LMAO, I would pull the trigger on that deal, New Jack City would of traded his whole team for Melo.

Bruisers are raping me so far, I may lose the 3rd seed with the tough schedule coming up. Blob City is my toughest opponent.

smokes

Huge Member
Sigh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy didn't Utah trade Millsap :( look at what Favors is doing for me right now!!!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Can someone explain where the heck has Tobias Harris's score gone? Dude got me 33 FPs tonight and his score is nowhere to be found.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

Okay fine. Trades not a rape though.

CoolClyde

Maybe they weren't good enough. Question is when you will bring good posters here, held make good post (because you have many) and help this site grow? It seems like you've given up as a mod and rep of this site. You spend too much time whining and less time taking action. You're not straight right now. Of course I'm going to rant. You show me no love when I been nothing but fair and inviting competition to the league. I admitted my mistakes, why can't you let it go? This is why I question the growth of your testicles. It's time to move on, as men.

i never asked to be a moderator, so i take no responsibility for bringing folks in or posting.
let's move on and drop it and have a good match this week.

i apologize to you and Smokes for calling shenanigans, i just like throwing it out there to rev
you guys up. but where there's smokes, there's fire. take it light.

smokes

Huge Member
i never asked to be a moderator, so i take no responsibility for bringing folks in or posting.
let's move on and drop it and have a good match this week.

i apologize to you and Smokes for calling shenanigans, i just like throwing it out there to rev
you guys up. but where there's smokes, there's fire. take it light.

Well to be honest I'm sick of baseless accusations with no attempt to back them up. Some people don't follow this thread closely and could get the wrong idea. I'm still hoping to commish the league next year (if I win) so things like this rub me up the wrong way.

But anywho it's just a game. Hopefully we are all having fun.

Pau Gasol eh?

intredasting-thumb.jpg

p0nder

Starter
So this thread blew up yesterday and i just got through it. Honestly, earlier in the season i thought there was some shenanigans but the league has been set in such a way that there isn't much in the way of shenanigans.

I also hope that we establish some kind of consistent method to the game. last year was all category's and this year is straight up points. I'd be ok with dropping the league to 12 players if it meant only active KO posters got teams. Also to smokes point about this being the best league he's in this year; to date this might be the most competitive bball fantasy league i've played in. Most teams aren't joking around here and almost everyone is active in some way. I'm one of the less active players on the waiver wire/trade scene but I feel pretty good about my team, if i could just manage to have my lineups set each week i think my team would be in 4th right now.

I also am curious how it will work out if trades are made this year for draft picks next year. If these trades go down will we honor the picks in next years draft? will someone collect that info and ensure that it works out?

smokes

Huge Member
^ No I think the trades are just allowing draft picks by accident, and also we did not have a category league last year was also points so you have a bad memory :lol:

CoolClyde

props to MetroCoq for trading 2 players he just got off waivers and a just-hurt Kirlenko
for JJ Barea, Matt Barnes and Tiago Sh*tter. excellent work, commissioner!