The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
I'm still chasing the Drum, maybe you're more willing to deal now he's clearly not coming back in the next week or two and you secured the deal you were looking for.

metrocard

Legend
props to MetroCoq for trading 2 players he just got off waivers and a just-hurt Kirlenko
for JJ Barea, Matt Barnes and Tiago Sh*tter. excellent work, commissioner!

Kirilenko is a beast. It was really hard for me to trade him. His injury is minor, but once he's 100% (Should be within a week) he'll be tearing it up again. Theres been nights that Kirilenko was my best player. Assist, blocks, steals, rebounds, points, all around SF, even his outside shooting improve. Weakness is obviously injuries but even with that, I was very tight on letting Lenko go.

metrocard

Legend
Plus Dunleavy will still get 20-24 minutes a game even with Bucks trading for JJ, and Patrick Bev will play as many minutes as Barea. He's an underrated player.

smokes

Huge Member
I mean, I really gotta be sold, let see if I can work a deal out.

Well I can tell you now the only players remotely available on my team are Bledsoe, Speights, O'Neal, Dragic and possibly Gasol although I'm undecided on him. Everyone else is untouchable.

I recommend having a peek at Jermaine's 7/14/30 day averages of around 30 fp. Or Speights with his 20-25 fp and Cleveland's 3rd best playoff schedule league-wide. Or Dragic having 40 point games left right and centre since the all star break.

These guys all have a nice amount to offer currently and I'm not looking to overprice them.

smokes

Huge Member
In addition to that these are basically the deals I'm looking to get done before deadline. Sadly two of the players reside on AFKillorbekilled so :(

Players wanted: Lebron, Drummond, Wade, Monroe, Tyson Chandler, JR Smith, Bosh, Jose Calderon

Players available: Dragic, Speights, Bledsoe, O'Neal, Gasol (?), Randolph (?)

Last edited:

CoolClyde

props to MetroCoq for trading 2 players he just got off waivers and a just-hurt Kirlenko
for JJ Barea, Matt Barnes and Tiago Sh*tter. excellent work, commissioner!

nobody can tell i was being facetious about this attempted rape?... ce la vie.
Displacers is displacing the entire team Gangnam Style built.
Patrick Beverly? hahahaha.

metrocard

Legend
theres an article that states that there is concern that bynum has a degenerative knee condition, meaning that his knees will never fully recover to previous levels. brandon roy has had similar issues with his knees, although it seems that bynum's condition is not as serious. the article goes on to say that he should be able to be a productive player in stretches, but may not be able to maintain his numbers from last season with the lakers over the course of a full season.

^ From the Yahoo forums.

p0nder

Starter
^ No I think the trades are just allowing draft picks by accident, and also we did not have a category league last year was also points so you have a bad memory :lol:

Seriously? I must have been in a too many leagues... This is the only one i'm involved with this year and i think it's being run well. just like..my opinion... man.... *cough*

smokes

Huge Member
I see that draft picks are starting to be bandied around as trade bait.

Guys you can't use picks as an incentive. That requires that we have almost exactly the same people in the league next year and we already know at least 4 people who won't be in it, let alone other people who may drop out.

smokes

Huge Member
Week 18

Killorbekilled vs DemPiff
p0nder vs Soupastars
Coolclyde vs That's Amare
Coquis vs R'dam Wharfies

changed to

Killorbekilled vs p0nder (required divisional matchup)
DemPiff vs Soupastars
Coolclyde vs Coquis (required divisional matchup)
R'dam Wharfies vs That's Amare

These changes also remove the x3 matchups of Watermelon vs Beef, Coquis vs R'dam and DemPiff vs Killorbekilled.

metro is a lucky dude that I fixed those schedule errors!

CoolClyde

what's this talk of trading for draft picks, i have no idea what that means...
is this league supposed to carry over into next year? where's the rule book?

smokes

Huge Member
what's this talk of trading for draft picks, i have no idea what that means...
is this league supposed to carry over into next year? where's the rule book?

The option was turned on at the beginning of the year but as I said it doesn't work unless you have almost all of the same players returning to the league the following year, which we don't.

I could turn the option off, but then maybe I'd be accused of shenanigans!