Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingCharles34

All Star
Who do u got winning this?

I dont know what to say at this point, all 3 fights were very close. Juan Marquez is one of my favorite boxers, I wish i could say i think he'll win but i think Manny will win another very close fight. The only way Marquez can win is if he doesnt rest at all, hes gotta constantly apply pressure and look to counter less. He'll take more punches but i think he could win that way. Manny has slowed down, he lost to bradley because he kept only fighting the last minute of most the rounds. And Marquez cant give away the last round this time either, he has to leave no doubt. Pacman can say what he wants but i expect him to fight the same way he did in his last few fights. I cant remember the last fight where he didnt complain about leg cramps, I dont see him fighting constantly through every round.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
marquez is a toe stepper. dont really care for this fight.

this the real deal fight right here:
Donaire-Vs-Arce.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
Cotto has a fight coming up. I think hes improved over the past few years, i wanna see a pacquiao cotto rematch. I honestly think Cotto would win this time. Im fiending for a Floyd Mayweather fight, I dont care who he fights. I love just watching him fight anybody. Im working my way through his fightography right now. Im on the Diego Corrales fight (RIP). This will be my 3rd time watching all his fights but ive seen a few of his fights several times

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
end up watching because of gamboa. im thinking donaire will destroy him.

manny walked up to that one. sloppy in and guard. great counter by marquez.

metrocard

Legend
No ve?a un pu?o as? desde que Sexy Sergio mato a Paul Williams.

Justice for Juan Manuel Marquez. Dude was robbed TWICE.

He's the better fighter, head to head, and he's been proving it, and he JUST proved it.

He's older, has been through more wear, harder fights, and just got that **** done. The last time that Manny Pacquiao was knocked out in a fight, he was a flyweight fighting in his 28th pro fight (1999)

This makes Floyd look pretty good, he outclassed JMM. Floyd wishes he fought Pacquiao now & probably will want to fight him after this. Never doubted he did, Pacquaio's camp always asked for too much, and Floyd never wanted a 50/50 split with an inferior fighter. People who box know guys like Marquez and Mayweather will always beat a guy like Pacquiao. When you have sloppy footwork and bounce all over the place, you'll waiting to get rocked with a giant shot. That's boxing, and right now Mayweather and Marquez are the two best boxers along with Martinez.

Also, I'm pretty sure somewhere Mayweather is like...

tumblr_mer376c1Et1qjbj4o.gif

Amateur and casual boxing fans who don't really care about the sport only about the famous fighters just assume Pacquaio was this Jordan figure which is not true at all.

It's the death of Pacmania and I'm glad. I've been a boxing fan since 96 and Pactards have been the worst of the worst.

Skills pay the bills.
4-0 baby.
Pacquaio got Hattoned and I love it.

Pac is a G tho. Get's brutally KTFO and then gets up much later and he's smiling and congratulating Marquez

No crying from Pac, he's a G

Respect to Marquez. He deserves this!

Goodnight Sweet Prince...
312777_559918070701761_1769190219_n.jpg

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
so called better fighter didnt prove much since he was being schooled.

the difference was that new ripped-ness marquez was wearing. what was he on?

martinez aint that great,imo.

Pricey

Rotation player
really enjoyed the fight, was hoping Manny would win but he got hit sweet. Manny would have been ahead on points before that hit but you have to give Marquez his props.
Would actually like to see these guys go 1 more time to be honest. Manny isnt the same fighter though since he cleaned up his life. Just doesnt look like he wants it as bad.
Unfortunately it means Mayweather no longer needs to duck and will prob open his mouth again. We wont ever get that fight now.

LeFlume

All Star
If a counter-puncher like Marquez did that to Manny. Can you imagine what Mayweather would do? I thought the fight was close to over. I never expected Marquez to survive the 7th round and then ...BAAAAM.. beautyful shot and the noble art of self defense at is best.

metrocard

Legend
Jim Lampley called it the most dramatic knockout since Sergio Martinez knocked out Paul Williams. This is a better knock out. It was more well executed. And above all, this was two of the best boxers in the world. A lot of good knockouts are against someone who?s completely outmatched or it isn?t a significant fight between two champions. This is the greatest knockout I?ve seen.

metrocard

Legend
Pacquaio was never as great as people tried to make him out to be. He was a more athletically gifted version of Arturio Gatti. An action fighter with a lot of heart, but serious skill defeciency.

Pacquaio only become a big name because people were looking for someone who could dethrone Floyd and Pacquiao became the "Great Filipino Hope" You can't go around lunging in and out like a mad man, throwing punches on one leg and compete with the best fighters in the world.

Pacquaio got himself knocked out. He threw that bull**** jab where he jumped in while throwing it and jumped straight into the overhand right. Reminiscent of Hatton lunging face first into the check hook. Those are amaterur moves. He was able to get away with that with face first brawelrs like Margarito, Hatton, and zombie de la hoya. But ever time he got in there with a skilled counterpuncher like Marquez, he got a boxing lesson and needed the judges to bail him out. Well not tonight. He finally became the knockout waiting to happen that he was. You can't jump in an and out like a Maniac with skilled fighters. He woulod've been picked apart even worse by Floyd.

Tonight the rest of the world finally saw Pacquaio exposed for he really was by a much slower, but much more skilled 40year old mexican warrior. Pacquaio has always been a great. but non elite action fighter, and never had the skill set to be the best p4p fighter in the world.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I actually had a dream today of that image of him being laid out by a wrestling commentating table then seeing the real thing lol.

I went over my friend's house to see this fight. First boxing PPV match (live anyway) I saw. Was great. My friend was distracted by that tall woman judge early on because of her look, expressions, and movements lol.

I didn't even realize it was Marquez that won until I saw his face because of how the fight was going.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
If a counter-puncher like Marquez did that to Manny. Can you imagine what Mayweather would do? I thought the fight was close to over. I never expected Marquez to survive the 7th round and then ...BAAAAM.. beautyful shot and the noble art of self defense at is best.

it was good shot and lazy lazy guard coming in for pac.:barf:

as a fight fan, i'd still like to see the fight happen. every fight is different. maybe mayweather would take this fight now. i'd still like to see how pac's speed, footwork, or power go up against mayweather's defense.

if mayweather takes this fight, pac should take some of that marquez juice and start working out. on his 24/7 he just sparred.

lol at the gotti comparison. not even close.

metrocard

Legend
it was good shot and lazy lazy guard coming in for pac.:barf:

as a fight fan, i'd still like to see the fight happen. every fight is different. maybe mayweather would take this fight now. i'd still like to see how pac's speed, footwork, or power go up against mayweather's defense.

if mayweather takes this fight, pac should take some of that marquez juice and start working out. on his 24/7 he just sparred.

lol at the gotti comparison. not even close.

Pacquaio vs Mayweather should be illegal...you think Marquez exposed Pacquaio? Mayweather will beat him up like he did to Gatti.