Post a photo you think will define this Knicks season.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Hey fellas, the board seems to be getting a bit stagnant just before camp starts so I thought I'd breathe some life into it with a picture thread. Same as usual write a paragraph based on your choice and let's get some good O & B discussion going!

Shane+Battier+Tyson+Chandler+0cExYg0lXuym.jpg

-
First thing you see in this photo is us kicking Miami's ass (and them flopping like b!tches). Man I hope this happens but most of all I hope this season brings a full resurgence of toughness that defined the Knicks of the 90s. Pickups like Camby, Thomas & rumoured Sheed are great moves by the FO to join the manhandling defensive duo of Chandler and Shumpert.

Even though getting over the hump of Miami is a big task, I expect our potential to be a ECF appearance. Regardless of how far our Knicks get this year, I expect defensive intensity and toughness to be present in every game.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
610x-115.jpg

There is all this discussion about who's team it is...Melo.... Stat... well it belongs to Mike Woodson. This season is about commitment and focus and sacrifice. I like that our team is older for the fact that they know exactly what they are getting into and there is very little that can surprise them at this point. It's about adjustments and I think we have the right man leading the way and the right team IQ to get it done.

Great thread.

KingCharles34

All Star
lol I wasnt even gonna say anything about that Isiah pic, if he somehow defines the Knicks season i am done with the NBA. I will start wearing khaki's, undersized button up shirts, flip flops and watch college hoops

orangeblobman

Rotation player
hmmm journey to the top???

Yea I think we have our work cut out with Miami in the East, but at the same time, we're on the mountain, we're climbing, and we're in it. And you gotta be in it if you want to shake the cages. So that's us there, on the mountain, we're already doing it, we're climbing, we just have have anger in our brains to finish strong and reach the summit.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★

How does it feel to know you walked away from a championship team to play in Houston?

Is it alot easier for guys to lock you down without sharpshooters like Novak, Melo, JR , etc catching your helter skelter passes?

What are your plans after your out of the NBA after your contract is up?

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Lol, yea, Lin has the potential to really steal some spot lights. It depends on how things are going.

If Lin drops buckets and Knicks struggle, we're gonna hear it.

If Lin drops buckets and Knicks rip balls, then we will hear of Lin but this will not be in the negative with respect to Knicks.

If Lin sucks, doesn't matter what Knicks do, but we will still hear about Lin because he's Lin.

So you can't escape him, I just hope that we hit the ground running on this season because there is no time to mess around like last year. This team can definitely win between 55-60 games, and to do that we gotta drop buckets from the start.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
How does it feel to know you walked away from a championship team to play in Houston?

Lin: I thought it would be good for me, because I wanted the freedom to run around and do my thing, which I wouldn't have had in New York with their talent heavy squad.

Is it alot easier for guys to lock you down without sharpshooters like Novak, Melo, JR , etc catching your helter skelter passes?

Lin: If they can't catch them, I'll just take it to the hole and put it on their heads with my nuts.

Lin: I will own the new Supersonics one day.

Lin: I thought it would be good for me, because I wanted the freedom to run around and do my thing, which I wouldn't have had in New York with their talent heavy squad.

Lin: If they can't catch them, I'll just take it to the hole and put it on their heads with my nuts.

Lin: I will own the new Supersonics one day.

CLYDE

Benchwarmer

Damn, I just posted this pic as a kinda joke. Tryin to stir up the juices.

After his contract is up? Maybe Zeek / Dolan will hire him as a marketing consultant. :thumbsup: :peace: