NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
http://knicksnow.com/live

Keep updating any new info.. comments, tweets, pics, vids etc etc :gony:

@I_Am_Iman joins KnicksNow #NYKMEDIADAY pic.twitter.com/GK7OxnPV
A4ISHhgCAAATF1N.jpg:small

@Flight8 joins KnicksNow at #NYKMEDIADAY pic.twitter.com/5hnukfbx
A4ISlhOCcAIWFX0.jpg:small

@mattejacob @nyknicks @Flight8 "We'll see. Right now the most important thing is helping this team. If they ask, we'll see."

@BillianGATES @Flight8 says shooting -- working hard to become a better shooter. Defensive awareness as well.

"We're not backing down from anybody." @RonnieBrewerJr speaks to KnicksNow at #NYKMEDIADAY pic.twitter.com/fFAWIQ1o
A4IT44dCYAEouYE.jpg:small

.@LucasPocky @nyknicks @RonnieBrewerJr "My personal goal for this year is to be the best player I can possibly be. Plain and simple!"

@nyknicksFan95 @nyknicks @RonnieBrewerJr "My knee is feeling great, doing a lot better. Almost 100%." #NYKMEDIADAY

Kurt Thomas joins KnicksNow at #NYKMEDIADAY send in your questions NOW!
A4IVOp8CMAAR3Yq.jpg:small

Pablo Prigioni joins KnicksNow at #NYKMEDIADAY pic.twitter.com/7aNWEqdQ
A4IdVunCMAA8a2m.jpg

@stevenovak20 joins KnicksNow at #NYKMEDIADAY send in questions NOW!
A4IWlVKCcAAcnZ8.jpg:small

@Kevin_KTK @nyknicks @stevenovak20 "How many discount double checks? It's TBD for Now!"

.@JKT_14 @stevenovak20 "For me the best drills are repetition, I shoot thousands of 3's every month to keep my shot fresh." #NYKMEDIADAY

Ray Felton joins KnicksNow at #NYKMEDIADAY Now! pic.twitter.com/dANJdlsB
A4IYq9DCAAAtYyu.jpg:small

"We've got to get better everyday in practice. Right now we're just going to keep working hard." Ray Felton #NYKMEDIADAY

@TheRealJRSmith joins KnicksNow at #NYKMEDIADAY send your questions in now!
A4IZr6JCYAEn984.jpg:small

@SteveTsak @TheRealJRSmith "One thing I can contribute to the team besides scoring is leadership. Be a vocal leader and a better defender."

@MarcusCamby23 joins KnicksNow on #NYKMEDIADAY Send in questions NOW!
A4Ib8HTCEAIl1E9.jpg

"I think our front court can be the best in the NBA." @MarcusCamby23 #NYKMEDIADAY

.@Mrs_Knicks @MarcusCamby23 "Feels great to be back home. Happy to be back in front of the great Garden fans." #NYKMEDIADAY

@RealJasonKidd joins KnicksNow at #NYKMEDIADAY pic.twitter.com/ktzu9W89
A4IhlksCQAApkEx.jpg:small

"We have a very good chance to be successful but it always relies on our defense." @RealJasonKidd #NYKMEDIADAY

@ItsShowtime427 @RealJasonKidd "How can I help in postseason? Be stable & understand the experiences that i've been through." #NYKMEDIADAY

@carmeloanthony joins KnicksNow at #NYKMEDIADAY pic.twitter.com/v4JBgNWE
A4IkyDXCUAA0u96.jpg

"Ready to go! Excited for the new season." @carmeloanthony #NYKMEDIADAY

@tysonchandler joins KnicksNow at #NYKMEDIADAY pic.twitter.com/6WKfg9iU
A4Ioes-CUAEHvlm.jpg:small

"I jump on the corner of the floor before games to get my mind right. It's my gladiator moment!" @tysonchandler

@Amareisreal joins KnicksNow at #NYKMEDIADAY pic.twitter.com/3K5GOEGS
A4IpdGNCEAAseVI.jpg:small

"Winning a championship is the ultimate goal." @Amareisreal #NYKMEDIADAY

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
TWEETS

--Al Iannazzone ‏@Al_Iannazzone
Mike Woodson:'' i'm not going to discuss Jeremy Lin.''

--Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria
#Knicks Glen Grunwald on aging roster: "We think we didn't get older, we got more experienced and better."

--Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer
Woodson talking about age of roster, "It's not young teams that win championships."

Grunwald on Lin: ''Houston made a commitment to him we weren't prepared to make.''

Grunwald said Rasheed hasn't signed yet but he expects him to.

Carmelo said he'll sacrifice scoring to make sure Amar'e and others r more involved Being on Team USA put things''in perspective,'' he said

Iman Shumpert said he's right on target to return between December and February.

---Nate Taylor ‏@ByNateTaylor
Amar'e on him & Carmelo: "This year will be a great test for us as far as chemistry goes."

Amare: ''I think there's going to be some nights we need Carmelo to score 30 points....''

--Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer
JR Smith, when asked if there is any shot he doesn't like: "Well... not too many of them," said Swish smiling.

Raymond Felton said he wasn't in shape last year in Portland and he's coming in ''with a big, big chip on my shoulder.''

Felton also called Jason Kidd ''a father figure.''

--Tina Cervasio ‏@TinaCervasio
#Knickstape #Knicks Interviews on @NBATV 2 PM Eastern Conference Preview Show @ Knicks Training Facility
proxy.jpg

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I have a feeling Amare is going to have a huge year.

He'll be playing with a chip on his shoulder.

Wargames

Starter
maybe they will run the P-N-R with Felton and Amare and then Melo can play off that like how he played in the olympics as the ultimate scoring threat to keep opponents honest. I mean if Melo can play like he did for most of the olympics he could be a MVP contender this season.

Edit://

A4Iu0DOCIAA9_5c.jpg

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★

nyk_nyk

All Star
I'm loving the mindset of everyone going into this season. Some of the comments are cliche but I still have a good feeling.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Felton and STAT have a lot to prove this season and they know it, will be a great bounce back year for both.

Melo will want to prove he is among the league's elite and Tyson's still pissed about the defensive 1st team snub, and now has a legitimate back up!

New New York

Quiet Storm
Just looked at Amare's interview on MSG.com

Stat's arms look like he's been curling the front end of SUV's this off season....not sure how that translate...but shows he worked hard as heck this off season

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
STAT looks in amazing shape....
Camby looks like a grandaddy....
Ray always looks as if he could lose a few lbs..
And Shump = Boss.
:gony:

metrocard

Legend
If theres any season that's our, it's this one.

I'm hyped.
I'm buying 2k13 only because of the Knicks. I'm extremely excited about this season and feel like we have a chance to upset a lot of teams.

CA7

Scoring Champ
BroadwayBigs.jpg

Broadway Bigs

STATnMelo.jpg

STAT n Melo

JRandJrJr.jpg

Swish and Junior Junior

Melo2012.png

Carmelo Anthony

STAT2012.png

Amar'e Stoudemire

KBlack25

Starter
The message was clear early: No Lin talk.

I like it - shows that the Knicks are focused, no distractions, no off-season bullcrap. Just focused on winning this year and winning now. I like the attitude early.

I don't like that Ray said he came in out of shape b/c he didn't think there'd be a season. To me that's not a good look. As long as he avoids the cupcakes and works hard, though, he could be huge for us.

Red

TYPE-A
Sounds good!

All this talk (and typing) sounds good... Bravo!

Yet we should be rooting for adversity; for that moment when things look bleak; when we are getting blown-out facing injuries and such.

It is then when we will see what this team is made of.

At 0-0 everyone sounds tough; everyone sounds young and vibrant. What about when the chips are down?

The earlier the better. Sorry to sound negative, its from years of pent up anger. I'm ready for war. No more games. No more excuses.

***BIG font b!tch!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Players aside I just listened to Woody's presser and seriously, man sounds uberprofessional, finally after years of D'Antoni's senseless twaddle this ball club has got a coach who actually knows what he says and makes damn sure everybody listens.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
The message was clear early: No Lin talk.

I like it - shows that the Knicks are focused, no distractions, no off-season bullcrap. Just focused on winning this year and winning now. I like the attitude early.

I don't like that Ray said he came in out of shape b/c he didn't think there'd be a season. To me that's not a good look. As long as he avoids the cupcakes and works hard, though, he could be huge for us.

If he doesn't avoid the cupcakes he will be huge for us.

Sorry, it was too easy. And I'm a Ray fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk