Monitoring E.C Teams: Keeping Tabs On The Best Teams In The East + Knicks predictions

Bar Boston and Miami, which team is our biggest threat to take 3rd seed?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
We're at the top of the East for the first time in god knows how long!

WOO!

481524_4656809773471_992455848_n.jpg

smokes

Huge Member
Heat lose at home to the Chicago Bulls to put them at 22-9. The Knicks sit half a game back at 22-10.

A good month of January for the Knicks could see them reclaim the number 1 spot in the East and I believe it's very possible. The Knicks have a few hard games this month, namely against the Bulls and the Hawks (first look this season), but all of the games this month are very winnable.

If the Knicks continue the level of defense they played against the Spurs and remain healthy they can go on a surge this month. The Knicks only play four games against above .500 teams and only two of those games are on the road.

The Miami Heat however play 9 of their next 12 games on the road where they currently have a record of 7-6.

If the Knicks can win 9 out of these 11 games, they should easily retake the number 1 spot (vaery doable). Woodson should be in for coach of the month if the Knicks welcoming back Amare can maintain the level of defense they played against the Spurs.

Sat 05 @ Orlando win
Mon 07 vs Boston win
Thu 10 @ Indiana ?
Fri 11 vs Chicago ?
Sun 13 vs New Orleans win
Thu 17 @ Detroit win
Mon 21 vs Brooklyn win
Thu 24 @ Boston win
Sat 26 @ Philadelphia ?
Sun 27 vs Atlanta ?
Wed 30 vs Orlando win

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Im still amazed The hawks are sitting at the 3rd spot

I thought they would struggle big time with the departure of Joe Johnson

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Im still amazed The hawks are sitting at the 3rd spot

I thought they would struggle big time with the departure of Joe Johnson

Eh they got a lot of spare parts and depth from that deal, still no star yet. Will probably be a tough first round assignment for someone or a 2nd round and out.