★ London Calling: Europosters Unite! [Tix Available on 10/30]

Rzail

Rookie
I am looking for tickets too. Maybe get lucky and get a package deal for the game. Even looking at maybe getting a group rate since I already have like 10 people that are going...

I wrote an e-mail to o2's costumer services. This just ain't right. I think they owe us an explanation.

btw.. Dzwonsson, Jesteś Polakiem? Ik woon samen met een Poolse, en zo ongeveer alle Polen die ik ken zijn basketbal en hip hop fanatics ;)

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I wrote an e-mail to o2's costumer services. This just ain't right. I think they owe us an explanation.

btw.. Dzwonsson, Jesteś Polakiem? Ik woon samen met een Poolse, en zo ongeveer alle Polen die ik ken zijn basketbal en hip hop fanatics ;)
Of course they do! I even subsribed to their ticket alert and those bastards were suposed to send me an email once the tickets are available which they obviously didn't do, mother****ers...

Van afkomst, ik ben er wel geboren, maar woon al jarenlang in Nederland, ik ben dus niet helemaal Pools. :smokin:

I did get that ticket alert. It's all so confusing. Anywayz, did you find someone with a creditcard? Aren't there any other payment options?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Hell yeah, finally got my London ticket, ?62 including administration and service fees, block 408, row S, seat 630. :gony:

Are many New Yorkers travelling over? Been to the last two NFL games at Wembley and both have seen decent American followings. Be nice to meet some fellow Knicks.