★ London Calling: Europosters Unite! [Tix Available on 10/30]

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Are many New Yorkers travelling over? Been to the last two NFL games at Wembley and both have seen decent American followings. Be nice to meet some fellow Knicks.
Doesn't London have a strong American community? I don't expect anyone to get €700 out of their pockets to come over just to watch an NBA game in Europe...

Rzail

Rookie
You will seen plenty of Americans there. There are military bases near London. I know the group I am going with will be at least 10+ people.

Rzail

Rookie
Hell yeah, finally got my London ticket, ?62 including administration and service fees, block 408, row S, seat 630. :gony:

The group I am with...we have tickets in block 114, Row U-W. I am going to call Spike and see if he is going to make the trip from NYC...if not, I will take his courtside seat...:peace:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
NEWS: don't worry if you haven't received your ticket yet, I mailed the AXS customer service and this is what I got:

Thank you for contacting the O2 Customer Services / AXS Support UK. We would like to apologise for any confusion as well as the delay of your e-ticket delivery. e-tickets for the NBA match at The O2 will be sent out starting December 8.

BTW, anyone else going? I just booked my train tickets, will arrive/depart at/from St. Pancras, which means I'll be hanging around Camden before/after the game. Anyone willing to grab a beer and talk the Knicks?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get tickets for the game in London?
I stupidly missed the sale trying to decide if i could afford to go (my 2 mates are not happy with me now!) and now tickets are only available on touting websites.
Its over ?100 for a ?30 ticket :boohoo:

Would be great if someone could help me find 3 tickets.

Thanks

ChrisN7

Benchwarmer
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get tickets for the game in London?
I stupidly missed the sale trying to decide if i could afford to go (my 2 mates are not happy with me now!) and now tickets are only available on touting websites.
Its over ?100 for a ?30 ticket :boohoo:

Would be great if someone could help me find 3 tickets.

Thanks

Might work out a bit more expensive but you could try looking at Thomson sports breaks. They may well be sold out but if they are still available through them then you also get one/two nights in a hotel in London.

Might work out a bit more expensive but you could try looking at Thomson sports breaks. They may well be sold out but if they are still available through them then you also get one/two nights in a hotel in London.

Thanks, I will give that a try. Thats a good shout.

You get a good deal with Superbreaks that gets your train down and two nights in a hotel from ?100 - ?120.

But Thomsons is a shout, I will have a look just now.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Damn I only just found about this. I'll be going down for the meet for sure but are there any spare tickets knocking around?

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
DZ what does knickerbocker mean? you are dutch correct?
i mean i am of dutch decent but dont speak it

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
"Knickerbocker" originates from Dutch "Knikkerbakker" which litterally means "marble baker" and was a profession of making marbles (toys), later it became a Dutch surname. ;)

There is a book "Yankees, Cookies en Dollars" by Nicoline van der Sijs that tracks and describes all Dutch terms in American English.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Less than a week left! Anyone wanna hit up with me before/after the game? Would be great to see some KO posters hanging out together in the great city of London!

bigapple

Starter
Dzownnson sprawdz sobie znaczenie imienia Raymonda dodam ze jest to imie niemieckie :)

a tak ogolnie widze ze jest tutaj spora populacja naszych

ile lat siedzisz w NL?

przydala by sie odseparowana sekcja rodakow

W Londynie nadal jest okolo 10mln mieszkancow gdzie tak no nie?

masa Hindusow :)

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Some little teaser of what's coming next Thursday. :gony:

DFNSUK_zps81ecb792.png

CoolClyde

"the uploader has not made this video available in your country"

wft DZ Wons Son?

i hope the KO-euro contingent will meet up and take pics, and wear their Knick garb proudly.

you know the MSG cameras are gonna be looking for Knick fans.
how about a KO banner? haha.

can we get a roll call?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Apparently EMI hates America. :lol:

About a KO meeting... don't know bro, I reached out to various Euros who're gonna attend the game but got nothing back, so it's more likely that I'll log into KO right after the game than that I'll be hanging out with some fellow KO posters. I'll PM everyone I know was planning to travel to London, but to be honest it's more than doubtful anybody will be interested in having fun somewhere in the city.

edit: NYPost_Berman: London Game now has basketball significance after Woody said Shumpert could debut @ O-2.

f6f.gif

Last edited: