★ London Calling: Europosters Unite! [Tix Available on 10/30]

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
★ London Calling: Knicks return to London on Jan 15 to face the Bucks!

Ok, so after 2 years the Knicks are scheduled to return to London. This time we'll be facing the Milwaukee Bucks. As of now there's no info on when the tix will be available. Lemme know who's going!

Europosters planning to attend the game*:
- Lercher, NL

*orange = posters with confirmed tickets.

Last edited:

uber

Benchwarmer
It would be awesome to see the Knicks live only once in my life. I've never been to London either so this could be a nice trip. Do you have any informations when the ticket sale will start?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
^ October 30th, IMO if more posters will be going we should make a date and order our tickets on the same day around the same time to make sure we aren't spread all over the arena. ;)

BTW, ich wusste nicht, dass wir posters aus ?sterreich haben. Wie hast du der KO gefunden? ;)

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We will, rady is currently working on getting us the press credentials, which would probably allow us to take some courtside shots, however, in my opinion it's more than lakely the league will decline our request (it'd be too good to be true).

CoolClyde

We will, rady is currently working on getting us the press credentials, which would probably allow us to take some courtside shots, however, in my opinion it's more than lakely the league will decline our request (it'd be too good to be true).

i think the euro-league would be interested in having Knick fans representing,
especially from a world-wide site, that would essentially be promoting the
international match. best to touch base with marketing dept sooner than later.

you should make a Knicks Online banner for the game!! hah!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
i think the euro-league would be interested in having Knick fans representing,
especially from a world-wide site, that would essentially be promoting the
international match. best to touch base with marketing dept sooner than later.

you should make a Knicks Online banner for the game!! hah!
I highly doubt the ELB is involved in the process in any way. If I remember correctly the annual London games are a result of an agreement between the NBA, participating franchises and the HCA that owns the 02 Arena. As of now we think there are two parties possibly responsible for assigning the press credentials, the NBA and the Pistons, who are officially hosting the game. Our chances of getting the press pass are much higher if it's the league, the NBA wants to attract as many European fans as possible and the KO is officially run from Europe.

ChrisN7

Benchwarmer
I'm going to be on the O2 website as soon as I can on October 30th to get tickets for this game. London is only about an hour and 30 minutes travel on the train so absolutely going to try to get tickets, really don't want to miss it.
:gony:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'll make a list of all Europosters going to the game and as we'll be getting closer to 10/30 we'll schedule a time in order to get our tickets all together, so we can form a KO block at the O2. ;)

deamon

Benchwarmer
Hope price for ticket will be cheaper than in New York :D
And anybody knows what time will be this game?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Last season you could get 2nd tier tickets for NJN @ TOR for less than €100 just a couple of hours before the tip-off. ;)
There is still no info about the extact time, but I guess somewhere between 9 - 11 PM CET.

BTW, a jednak cię do nas przywiało? Dopisać cię do listy? ;)

deamon

Benchwarmer
Jakby 30 października kosztował 200-300zł, to jak najbardziej, ale jeżeli najtańsze mają być ok. 500zł przed samym meczem, to niestety nie na moją kieszeń.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Wszystko okaże się 30 października. Według mnie na drugi poziom będzie można dostać jako tako tanie bilety, ale z NBA nigdy nic nie wiadomo, wystarczy spojrzeć na wyśrubowane ceny bilet?w choćby na otwarcie sezonu, bodajże na RealGM ktoś oferował bilety po $400 i nie odniosłem wrażenia żeby była to jakoś szalenie wyg?rowana kwota.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Jak przeglądałem bilety na sezon w Nowym Jorku, to najtańsze widziałem w granicach 60$-90$. Byłem już nastawiony, że w cenie do 300zl uda się w Londynie, i chciałem lecieć, ale jak podajesz 400$. To kwoty nie na polską przeciętną kieszeń.

uber

Benchwarmer
Kurcze, nawet Polacy tutaj sa :D

Zajebiste to jest :D Ja tez bym chcial przyjechac na mecz. Zalezy czy dostane wolne z pracy.

Rzail

Rookie
Well, I am a quasi-Euro poster. I live in Germany, but I am NY'er! Will be heading to London to watch the Knicks put a beating on the Pisstons!