Brooklyn goes hard....Really?

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
LOL this is really getting funny. Who cares about Rap.... I am talking about real life and rap aint real life. Look at 50 that ***** walk around with so many big white boyz... They from Queens?:2cents:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
LOL this is really getting funny. Who cares about Rap.... I am talking about real life and rap aint real life. Look at 50 that ***** walk around with so many big white boyz... They from Queens?:2cents:
ill agree with you on the real life part Brooklyn goes harder than Queenz i should know half my fam is from Brooklyn... Far Rock alone is almost as dangerous as Brooklyn though and thats still Queenz even though they dont really rep queenz lol

Rapping Wise Queenz>>>>BRooklyn all day lol.

passion.gif

LOL...:teeth:

smokes

Huge Member
I hate Kris Humphries but he can ball and he's a lot tougher than he looks on the court. Really pisses me off his smarmy sh*t eating grin but gotta give him credit. He seemed like a pretty average player a couple of years back and managed to break into being a solid PF while also getting boo-ed at every stadium in the country :lol:

Watching the Nets Wizards game, can't see the Nets beating us in the opener.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
I hate Kris Humphries but he can ball and he's a lot tougher than he looks on the court. Really pisses me off his smarmy sh*t eating grin but gotta give him credit. He seemed like a pretty average player a couple of years back and managed to break into being a solid PF while also getting boo-ed at every stadium in the country :lol:

Watching the Nets Wizards game, can't see the Nets beating us in the opener.

they look like the same old nets lmao their D is horrible, brook lopez looks good but we have Tyson and Camby, Melo has proven that he can **** on Wallace and Johnson with his eyes closed, Amare wil **** on Humpries(at least i hope so), and brewer will contain Johnson. D will is their only upside when hes motivated, if they start losing like the NETS that we all know, then i Predict him becoming unmotivated and play like he did the past 2 seasons.

smokes

Huge Member
they look like the same old nets lmao their D is horrible, brook lopez looks good but we have Tyson and Camby, Melo has proven that he can **** on Wallace and Johnson with his eyes closed, Amare wil **** on Humpries(at least i hope so), and brewer will contain Johnson. D will is their only upside when hes motivated, if they start losing like the NETS that we all know, then i Predict him becoming unmotivated and play like he did the past 2 seasons.

Lopez looks good beating up on a stupidly poor frontcourt of the Wizards. Lopez is the softest C in the league though I have no worries about him.

Honestly though as much as I supported Amare to the death last season Kris Humphries makes Stat looks soft as sh*t right now.

KingCharles34

All Star
The Amare vs Humphries matchup should be very interesting.

On one hand you have a very hard working hustle type player thats a rebounding machine.

Then you have an overgrown fragile shooting guard with Amare that will probably get 3 rebounds with Humphries checkin him.

Its a good thing we match up better with them at other positions. Overall i think our defense and defensive depth will prove to be just a little too much for them

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
The Amare vs Humphries matchup should be very interesting.

On one hand you have a very hard working hustle type player thats a rebounding machine.

Then you have an overgrown fragile shooting guard with Amare that will probably get 3 rebounds with Humphries checkin him.

Its a good thing we match up better with them at other positions. Overall i think our defense and defensive depth will prove to be just a little too much for them

Seriously get over it he had ONE bad season, Amare SH*TS on humphries lets be real.

KingCharles34

All Star
Seriously get over it he had ONE bad season, Amare SH*TS on humphries lets be real.

Neg rep...oh wait, I cant do that

Umm lets see I dont care what you say. I dont care what Amare says. He said great things before last year and we all saw what happened. He has to prove himself on the court. I do not doubt his ability, if he plays the right way he can still be a top 3 PF in the game. However, im not betting on this. We shall see how it goes down

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
Neg rep...oh wait, I cant do that

Umm lets see I dont care what you say. I dont care what Amare says. He said great things before last year and we all saw what happened. He has to prove himself on the court. I do not doubt his ability, if he plays the right way he can still be a top 3 PF in the game. However, im not betting on this. We shall see how it goes down

lmao prove me wrong by neg repping me:boohoo: i could care less about a little colored strip next to my name. truth is in an off season Amare had better numbers in everything except rebounding and that is because the Nets had no other rebounders on the team. Not saying he isnt a talented rebounder but his rebounding stats are a little bit inflated.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
Slightly related YES network commentators are possibly the most homerish annoying commentators ever.

iSaYughh

Starter
Slightly related YES network commentators are possibly the most homerish annoying commentators ever.

Worst ever. Entire Yankee broadcasting is actually pretty much a joke. Homerish, lackluster, not insightful.

Nobody ever really talks about it, but it really is like one of the weirdest, but oft spoken things: just how God awful they are.

New New York

Quiet Storm

Thats what I love about Clyde and Mike Breen they call it like they see it. Granted our studio team is a bit homerish but what the general public see is real talk about our team be it good or bad.

When Curry was "dominating" Clyde and Walt questioned conditioning rebounding and defense.

No YES men on our squad baby!!!

smokes

Huge Member
Exactly we all know Breen and Clyde are big Knicks fans but they are always real about team and individual deficiencies.

I remember the LA OKC game where Breen and JVG were commentating and Breen was straight up disgusted by Artests elbow, none of this neutral namby pamby crap.

Still don't understand why a lot of people have a problem with Breen he calls it like he sees it.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
If you watched yesterdays game you'd know what I'm referring to. Maybe they aren't like that usually but yesterday it was fanfare all game long.
I dunno. I only watched some of the first quarter yesterday. If they were like that, then they might've been told to do that for the first game in Brooklyn or whatever. I've watched a lot of Nets games and they definitely weren't biased.

smokes

Huge Member
I dunno. I only watched some of the first quarter yesterday. If they were like that, then they might've been told to do that for the first game in Brooklyn or whatever. I've watched a lot of Nets games and they definitely weren't biased.

Could be that yeah. They were drooling like crazy over the Nets defense which quite frankly looked average. I mean they were facing the Warriors not a good team :lol: